Report view is not filtering reports
|Reported by:||Laurentlafon||Owned by:||rjollos|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
I'm trying to install the PrivateReportsPlugin but seems like the filter is not working.
- I've created a new permission for one report and added it to a user group.
- The user group also has the REPORT_VIEW right to access the "view ticket" page.
When accessing the "view ticket" page with another user without the report permission, the report is still visible. But if I click on the report, I do have the "you don't have permission to access this report" error.
So it seems like the plugin is working in some way.
Thanks for your help,
My current setup:
Trac 1.0.1 Babel 0.9.6 Genshi 0.6 (with speedups) pysqlite 2.6.0 Python 2.7.1+ (r271:86832, Sep 27 2012, 21:12:17) [GCC 4.5.2] RPC 1.1.2-r12546 setuptools 0.6 SQLite 3.7.4 jQuery 1.7.2
Change History (31)
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 21 months ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Changed 21 months ago by rjollos
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 21 months ago by rjollos
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 21 months ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from mhenke to rjollos
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:10 Changed 21 months ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed