Modify

Opened 21 months ago

Last modified 10 days ago

#11241 new defect

Doesn't consider query arguments

Reported by: rjollos Owned by: rjollos
Priority: normal Component: TracTicketStatsPlugin
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: Trac Release:

Description

Reported by Dan Harlacher over email:

Here is what I am trying, based on the example on the Trac Hacks page.

[[TicketStats(title=Bug Trend for Last 60 Days, daterange=2m, res_days=7, query=type='Bug')]]

It creates the chart, uses my title and counts the total number of tickets, not those who’s type=Bug.

I’ve tried a couple different syntaxes but none appear to change it.

[[TicketStats(title=Bug Trend for Last 60 Days, daterange=2m, res_days=7, query:?type=Bug)]]

or

[[TicketStats(title=Bug Trend for Last 60 Days, daterange=2m, res_days=7, query:type=Bug)]]-

Attachments (0)

Change History (8)

comment:1 Changed 21 months ago by ononedan

Hey Ryan, thanks for taking a look at this.

comment:2 Changed 21 months ago by ononedan

I think this was my mistake. I removed some spaces that where needed, between query and = and type. When I changed it to look like this it started working correctly.

[[TicketStats(title = Bug Trend for Last 90 Days, daterange = 3m, res_days = 7, query = type="Bug")]]

comment:3 Changed 21 months ago by rjollos

That problem sounds vaguely familiar. In any event, the plugin certainly shouldn't be so sensitive to whitespace in the keyword arguments.

comment:4 Changed 20 months ago by rjollos

Just wanted to confirm that your issue is resolved and we can just leave this ticket open for dealing with the whitespace sensitivity in the macro arguments.

comment:5 Changed 20 months ago by anonymous

It is. I do have another bug, but I'll write a separate ticket for it.

comment:6 Changed 16 months ago by ononedan

Sorry I haven't commented on this in awhile. Queries are working correctly for me know. Here is an example of one that I use that does work correctly. I think it was just a syntax error on my part. When I tweaked the query to match the format I was using for ticketcharts it worked better.

[[TicketStats(title = Bug Trend for Last 30 Days Filtering Pending Build and Test, daterange = 30d, res_days = 1, query = type='Bug'&milestone='8.0 Milestone 8'&bugstatus=!'Pending Test'|!'Pending Build')]]
Last edited 16 months ago by ononedan (previous) (diff)

comment:7 Changed 15 months ago by rjollos

  • Status changed from new to accepted

comment:8 Changed 10 days ago by rjollos

  • Status changed from accepted to new

Refocusing.

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as new The owner will remain rjollos.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.