[Patch] req.remote_user is not always set
|Reported by:||korn||Owned by:||clp|
I played around with this plugin a bit because it didn't seem to do anything.
Apparently, req.remote_user isn't (always?) set, so I modified it to use req.authname instead. It now works for me, but I don't know if this is a correct solution.
The attached patch contains this change as well as:
- messages and HTML template (of 0.12 branch) translated into English (sorry, not proper l10n, I just updated the hardcoded strings);
- it retrieves displayName instead of cn to get the name (this should really be configurable, I suppose);
- it now supports non-ascii characters in names;
- some code typos were fixed;
- I added some debug logging.