Modify

Opened 7 months ago

Closed 7 months ago

Last modified 7 months ago

#11618 closed defect (fixed)

Adding a TicketQuery in the description of a report mess up with edithours.js

Reported by: konubinixweb@… Owned by: konubinixweb@…
Priority: normal Component: EstimationToolsPlugin
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: Trac Release:

Description (last modified by rjollos)

When putting a TicketQuery report in the description of a report. The first ticket in the report is associated to the first estimatedhours field found, that is the one of the first row of the real report.

The next ticket is associated to the next row and so on.

Let's say I have in the description of the report

Ticket	Summary	Type	Component	Milestone	Keywords
#333	Some Summary	 Defect	 Some component	Some milestone

And in the real report:

Ticket	Summary	Component	Milestone	Owner	Type	Resolution	Remaining Hours
#444	Some Summary	 Defect	 Some component	Some milestone 		 some owner	 Defect		 8

Then if I click on the 8 to change the value of the estimatedhours (thanks to edithours.js), the estimatedhours of 333 is modified, not the one of 444.

I added to the ticket a patch that I hope fixes the problem.

Attachments (2)

Change History (9)

comment:1 Changed 7 months ago by rjollos

  • Description modified (diff)
  • Summary changed from Adding a !TicketQuery in the description of a report mess up with edithours.js to Adding a TicketQuery in the description of a report mess up with edithours.js

comment:2 Changed 7 months ago by anonymous

  • Description modified (diff)

Fixed typos

comment:3 Changed 7 months ago by anonymous

I realize the patch was broken, 0001-Make-sure-the-estimation-cell-is-really-the-one-asso.2.patch​ works (I tested it).

I forked the plugin in github. You may find it in https://github.com/Konubinix/estimationtoolsplugin

The tag 0.4.8-custom is the one you are interested in.

comment:4 Changed 7 months ago by rjollos

  • Description modified (diff)
  • Owner changed from hoessler to rjollos
  • Status changed from new to accepted

comment:5 Changed 7 months ago by rjollos

In 13741:

0.4.7: Fixed issue with TicketQuery macro in report description. Refs #11618.

Patch by konubinixweb@….

comment:6 Changed 7 months ago by rjollos

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from accepted to closed

Thank you for contributing the patch. If you find any other issues, please continue to report them.

comment:7 Changed 7 months ago by rjollos

  • Owner changed from rjollos to konubinixweb@…

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed .
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'reopened'.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.