Plugin to change commit message
|Reported by:||Maverick <maverick@…>||Owned by:||anybody|
Sometimes I have the problem that I enter a wrong or incorrect comment in the commit message. I usually want to change it afterwards.
However, with Subversion that isn't really possible or quite a hassle. I believe you can get it done with a hook script or with svnadmin.
A plugin for Trac would really help doing this the easy way.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by prasand
- Owner changed from anybody to prasand
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Trac Release changed from 0.10 to 0.11
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
Changed 7 years ago by prasand
comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 7 years ago by coderanger
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 0.10
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by coderanger
- Owner changed from prasand to anybody
- Status changed from reopened to new