Modify

Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

#14 closed defect (fixed)

Not working with latest Trac's trunk

Reported by: tiger@… Owned by: athomas
Priority: normal Component: AddCommentMacro
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: tiger@… Trac Release:

Description

not working with latest Trac's trunk (tested on r1535)

Attachments (0)

Change History (12)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Now working thanks to Emmanuel Blot.

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by anonymous

  • Cc tiger@… added
  • Resolution fixed deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

I've tested this macro on r1862 of Trac's trunk and it's not working for me.
I've got below error and have no idea what does it mean.

 Error: Macro AddComment() failed

components

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • Resolution set to wontfix
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

Unfortunately I don't have time to keep these macro's up to date with trunk. However, if Emmanuel (or somebody else) updates it I will upload a new version.

comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • Resolution wontfix deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

Re-opened until it works for trunk?.

There is also a thread about this on the mailing list.

comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • Summary changed from not working with latest Trac's trunk to Not working with latest Trac's trunk

#17 is a duplicate of this.

comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

I am working on a discussion/forum plugin for Trac trunk. This will have an accompanying macro for inlining topics, achieving similar functionality to AddCommentMacro.

comment:7 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

(In [59])

  • Brought AddCommentMacro up to date with trunk, closes #14. Unfortunately it has to use GET rather than POST, but it seems to work nonetheless.

comment:8 Changed 9 years ago by clay@…

  • milestone set to 0.9
  • Resolution fixed deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened
  • version set to trunk

Unfortunately, after installing the latest trunk of the macro with Trac's rev 1943 trunk, I'm still having the exact same error as before. I restarted Apache after upgrading my install to the latest trunk of both projects. Is it possible that there is something else that I am doing incorrectly?

comment:9 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

Okay, take two.

I found one issue with appendonly. Apparently macro's no longer need to escalate privileges to insert into the wiki, so I removed the broken call to perm.expand_meta_permission.

This works with r1948, tested on two systems.

comment:10 Changed 9 years ago by clay@…

Unfortunately, it's still not working here -- rev 61 of the macro, rev 1948 of trac trunk. There must be something else I'm doing wrong, I guess -- I'll find another method of allowing users to add comments. Thanks for your efforts.

comment:11 Changed 9 years ago by athomas

  • milestone 0.9 deleted

Milestone 0.9 deleted

comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by zerodeux

(In [10763]) Refactored the refactorisation, we now have 3 components : PlanetForge{Import,Export,PubSub}, see #14

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed .
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'reopened'.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.