[patch] Allow more granular permissions
|Reported by:||trivoallan||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||permission separation admin web_ui|
I often need two distinct persons to manage users and password stores. So here's a patch that adds 2 new permissions to make this behavior possible.
- TRAC_ADMIN permission grants access to both admin screens.
- ACCOUNTMANAGER_USERS grants access to the "Users" screen
- ACCOUNTMANAGER_CONFIG grants access to the "Configuration" screen
Change History (6)
Changed 7 years ago by trivoallan
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by trivoallan
- Summary changed from More granular permissions to [PATCH] More granular permissions
comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed 4 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords permission separation admin web_ui added
- Owner changed from mgood to hasienda
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from [PATCH] More granular permissions to [patch] Allow more granular permissions
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.