Updating the Status of a Trac ticket via a SVN commit
|Reported by:||cuong <duccuongbui8955@…>||Owned by:||k0s|
One of the really nice things about the SVN/Trac combo is that when you commit changes to SVN, you can have the changeset update the status of a Trac ticket.
I am trying to integrate subversion and trac. I am using the post
commit hook script found at
to be able to modify tickets and in my post-commit.tmpl in my svn i
LOG=C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svnlook log -r $REV $REPOS
C:\Python24\python.exe C:\projects\svn\hooks\trac-post-commit-hook.py -p "$TRAC_ENV"
-r "$REV" -m "$LOG" -s "$TRAC_URL"
I am new to all of this. any help would be appreciated.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by cuong <duccuongbui8955@…>
- Component changed from TracHacks to CacheSystemPlugin
- Owner changed from athomas to coderanger
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Type changed from defect to task
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 6 years ago by cuong <duccuongbui8955@…>
- Component changed from CacheSystemPlugin to SvnChangeListenerPlugin
- Owner changed from coderanger to k0s
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 6 years ago by k0s
- Priority changed from highest to normal
- Severity changed from critical to normal