[Patch] Tag redirects to existing wiki page instead of listing tagged pages
|Reported by:||butterflow||Owned by:||hasienda|
If there is exisiting wiki page whose name is identical to a tag, clicking on the tag results in redirection to an existing wiki page instead of listing tagged pages.
For example, clicking on MyTag tag results in 'wiki/MyTag' wiki page instead of 'tags/?q=MyTag' if 'wiki/MyTag' page already exists.
I believe the latter, ie. listing of the tagged pages, should be more natural behavior in such situation.
Change History (10)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 6 years ago by athomas
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
Changed 5 years ago by fredrik.kers@…
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by AdrianFritz
- Owner changed from athomas to otaku42
- Summary changed from Tag redirects to existing wiki page instead of listing tagged pages to [Patch] Tag redirects to existing wiki page instead of listing tagged pages
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords link rendering added
- Status changed from new to assigned