ListTagged broken for tags starting with 'or'
|Reported by:||markh@…||Owned by:||hasienda|
New Trac 0.11 install with TagsPlugin, TracAccountManager, Pygments, and TracTocMacro. I've created Tracs with both MySQL (5.1) and SQLite backends to verify it wasn't the database.
I was tagging entries with several tags, such as 'database docs howto debian4 oracle', and using ListTagged() works or all of the tags but 'oracle', which returns an empty list. I then tried 'orwich' as a tag to test, as well as 'racle', the former failing to show up and the latter working. Subsequent tests show that other tags beginning with 'or' fail to show up in a ListTagged list.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by BryanTsai
- Owner changed from athomas to BryanTsai
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from BryanTsai to athomas
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 5 years ago by otaku42
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by osimons
- Cc hasienda added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:12 Changed 21 months ago by hasienda
- Owner changed from athomas to hasienda
- Status changed from reopened to new