Password reset oddness with multiple projects config
|Reported by:||mtavakoli@…||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||needinfo multi-projects configuration|
I have tried to use Forgot your password, to reset my accounts password. The Trac will successfully send me a new password that I can use to login. However, the password will not work for the particular project, from which within within I have requested "forgot my password".
Let's say I have threeprojects.
If I have my password reset through the first project by going to trac.whatever.com/project1/reset_password ,then my account will only work from that point on with the new reset password on projects 2 and 3, but not 1 anymore.
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords multi-projects configuration added
- Summary changed from Forgot My Password Issue to Password reset oddness with multiple projects config
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords needinfo added
- Owner changed from pacopablo to hasienda
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed