allow usage in "many-users" environments
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||cbalan|
we have <50 trac instances in a trac parent environment. we use accountmanager, and for all trac instances one central apache passwd-file for managing the passwords.
installing usermanager leads to the following phenomens:
- there is two "user" entries on the admin-menu
- it displays all hundreds of users in red, saying they are missing in the team
- pressing "add users" imports all of them without asking
- the import success message has two lines but is 1 meter broad with horizontal scrollbar
- removing all of these users means pressing "remove" hundreds of times
- all hundreds users are displayed as external users which makes the page very slow
- pressing "remove" on the user entry removes the entry in the passwd file as well, i.e. it is not the opposite of "add users"
- opening every single user displays the warning "user1, user2, ..., user500 users are not added to the team".