Trac fails after installing plugin
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||jeangui|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
This is what I did to install the defaultccplugin:
$ unzip defaultccplugin-r5681.zip $ cd defaultccplugin/trunk $ sudo python setup.py bdist_egg
This appeared to create an .egg file successfully in the "dist" sub-directory.
- I navigated to my trac site, logged on, went to ADMIN and clicked on "Plugins"
- browsed to Default_CC-0.1-py2.5.egg and selected it
- Clicked on "Install"
- Trac failed
- I fixed Trac by going to trac.ini and disabling the defaultccplugin components.
Trac log file attached.
Change History (6)
Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
comment:4 Changed 21 months ago by rjollos
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.