Previous selected checkbox always updates on next submit
|Reported by:||rjollos||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needinfo checkbox update refresh wiki documentation|
I'm running the Laundry List example.
- I select WashClothes and submit - the timestamp for WashClothes updates.
- I unselect WashClothes and refresh the page - WashClothes is selected again. I repeat this step but each time I refresh the page it seems to remember that I selected WashClothes on the last submit and reselect the checkbox.
- I unselect WashClothes, select FoldClothes, and submit - the timestamp for both WashClothes and FoldClothes update.
- I select only WashClothes and submit again. The timestamp does not update.
Is this the expected behavior?
Change History (12)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by rjollos
- Summary changed from Behavior of LaundryList example to Previous selected checkbox always updates on next submit
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by hasienda
- Cc hasienda removed
- Keywords checkbox update refresh wiki added
- Owner changed from rharkins to hasienda
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.