redirectfrom rooting incorrect
|Reported by:||potter||Owned by:||martin_s|
- Trac installed under Apache, accesable under http://host/trac.
- There exists a wiki page SourcePage with a simple redirect of [[redirect(wiki:TargetPage)]]
After the redirection takes place to TargetPage:
- With ServerSideRedirectPlugin enabled and TracRedirect disabled I am currently getting a URL of http://host/trac/wiki/TargetPage?redirectedfrom=/wiki/SourcePage
- With ServerSideRedirectPlugin disabled and TracRedirect enabled I am currently getting a URL of http://host/trac/wiki/TargetPage?redirectedfrom=SourcePage with "Redirected from SourcePage" link on the page which correctly takes one back to http://host/trac/wiki/SourcePage.
- With both ServerSideRedirectPlugin and TracRedirect enabled I am currently getting a URL of http://host/trac/wiki/TargetPage?redirectedfrom=/wiki/SourcePage; however with a "Redirected from /wiki/SourcePage" link on the page which incorrectly takes one to http://host/trac/wiki/wiki/SourcePage
I assume this issue is caused by my Trac installation not being rooted at http://host/ but at http://host/trac/.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.