Permission limitation after user registration, but not with acct_mgr user admin web_ui
|Reported by:||luguolei@…||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||user verify needinfo permission|
I installed AccountAdminPlugin,0.2.1dev_r0-py2.5 on Trac 0.11 use htpasswdstore.
Before registering the user full name and email, everything works fine. After the name and email information is saved(from a user preferences page), the account can login but the wiki,source browsing, ticket...everything can not work in Trac any more. The following information was displayed:
Warning: <acct_mgr.web_ui.MessageWrapper object at 0x027BF6B0> Error: Forbidden WIKI_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation on WikiStart
I can only delete the acount and create a new one without user full name and email to recover.
If user full name and email address was filled at administration-accounts-users page, the user can see wiki page just after the first login. Once switch to other page, the save error occurs.
Here is my componets configurations in trac.ini:
[components] acct_mgr.admin.accountmanageradminpage = enabled acct_mgr.api.accountmanager = enabled acct_mgr.db.sessionstore = disabled acct_mgr.htfile.htpasswdstore = enabled acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled acct_mgr.notification.accountchangenotificationadminpanel = enabled acct_mgr.pwhash.htpasswdhashmethod = enabled acct_mgr.web_ui.accountmodule = enabled acct_mgr.web_ui.emailverificationmodule = enabled acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled trac.web.auth.loginmodule = disabled
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Component changed from SELECT A HACK to AccountManagerPlugin
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by pacopablo
- Owner changed from mgood to pacopablo
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords verify needinfo permission added; full name email removed
- Summary changed from Full name and email information register problem! to Permission limitation after user registration, but not with acct_mgr user admin web_ui
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 3 years ago by hasienda
- Owner changed from pacopablo to hasienda
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Status changed from assigned to new