System-wide installation doesn't work
|Reported by:||john@…||Owned by:||rjollos|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
- Checked out the latest code from Subversion
- Made an egg
- Copied it into the system's site-packages directory
- Added "wikitopdf.* = enabled" in the [components] section of a projects trac.ini
However, the plugin has not become enabled, and doesn't show in the Admin->Plugins page.
If I copy the egg into the project's 'plugins' directory, it works.
In the failure case there is nothing relevant in the trac.log file.
If I copy the egg file into the project's plugins directory, the trac.log file shows the plugin being loaded from the _system_ directory:
2010-04-26 14:59:33,832 Trac[loader] DEBUG: Loading wikitopdf.web_ui from /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/TracWikiToPdfPlugin-2.3.1-py2.4.egg
What's going on!?
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from diorgenes to rjollos
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by jberanek
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened