AttributeError, if non-existent ticket is put into list for release notes
|Reported by:||damaxl@…||Owned by:||jtoledo|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||ticket list validation|
- Adding a non existend ticket in the comma seperated list of tickets leads to
Trac detected an internal error: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ticket_id
- There are unknown meanings of fields:
- Couldn't find out what the comma-separated authorization list is for.
- There is a label 'Install Date:' but with no field to fill in a date.
Change History (2)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by hasienda
- Component changed from SELECT A HACK to TracReleasePlugin
- Keywords ticket list validation added
- Owner changed from anonymous to jtoledo
- Summary changed from Issues in dialog 'Release Notes ' to AttributeError, if non-existent ticket is put into list for release notes
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.