add optional arguments for better ticket event display control
|Reported by:||hasienda||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||ticket filter TracQuery|
There are already some hints on changing display of ticket change events and where to go to change more.
However I suggest adding optional arguments to the macro call hand over control from the developler/!hacker to the user and provide more options altogether,
i.e. [open (default now)|openclose|close|...].
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by hasienda
- Cc rjollos added; anonymous removed
- Keywords ticket filter TracQuery added; ticket-state removed
- Owner changed from rjollos to hasienda
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by hasienda
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from new to assigned