AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rollback'
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||bobbysmith007|
I have an OpenSuse 11.3 (sqlite 3.6.23-4.1) PC and installed trac version 0.12.
Because of activating the TimingAndEstimationPlugin -> TimeTrackingSetupParticipant, Trac collapse with the message:
TracError: The Trac Environment needs to be upgraded.
Run "trac-admin /srv/trac/<project name> upgrade"'
Running this command doesn't make it better. The solution on the command line:
'Timing and Estimation needs an upgrade
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rollback
What can I do to fix this problem? Haven't found a solution yet ...
Change History (10)
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Component changed from TimingAndEstimationPlugin to TocMacro
- Keywords waiting-for-feedback added
- Owner changed from bobbysmith007 to coderanger
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Component changed from TocMacro to TimingAndEstimationPlugin
- Owner changed from coderanger to bobbysmith007
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed