register a new user should be possible if some part is missing ...
|Reported by:||ThurnerRupert||Owned by:||mgood|
what we do
- we create instances with a script calling trad-admin initenv
- admin permission is added via trac-admin
trac-admin $tracprojpath permission add $adminuid $sysrole
- adminuid does NOT get created with htpasswd as the user should set his own password
- $adminuid cannot register himself, as trac complains with "user already exists"
- but $adminuid does not show up in the user list (so another admin cannot remove the user)
- but $adminuid does not have an email set (so $adminuid cannot reset the password)
what could we do?
- is it possible to set the email with the script too?
- is it possible to allow registration of the user if he does not show up in the users list?
Change History (1)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.