Modify

Opened 3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

#8642 closed defect (fixed)

Gantt chart not visible -- javascript in page source not executed

Reported by: ejray@… Owned by: ChrisNelson
Priority: normal Component: TracJsGanttPlugin
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: ejray@… Trac Release: 0.12

Description (last modified by rjollos)

Setup:
Ubuntu Lucid. Python 2.6.5.
Had this problem with Trac .11, upgraded to .12 and still see it.
Using current tracjsganttplugin-r9995 installed by building then
using easy install to install the egg.

Firefox and Chrome on Mac OS X Snow Leopard as client.

I see this problem with both the tracd Web server and my Apache Web
server.

In a page containing nothing else, I include:
[[TracJSGanttChart(milestone=Test)]]
or
[[TracJSGanttChart(sample=1)]]
If I set the local milestone to something that I don't have, I do get the
"No tasks selected" error, so things seem to be basically sane.

When looking for the remote (sample) tasks, or local ones with a valid milestone,
I get nothing at all (beyond the usual header/footer) showing up in the page.
Looking at the source, I see a lot of unexecuted Javascript where the chart
should be (and it looks like the data for the chart).

I have trac log set to debug, and I see nothing obvious there either.

2011-03-29 13:36:56,849 Trac[main] DEBUG: Dispatching <Request "GET '/chrome/tracjsgantt/tracjsgantt.css'">
2011-03-29 13:37:30,439 Trac[main] DEBUG: Dispatching <Request "GET '/wiki/NewPage'">
2011-03-29 13:37:30,440 Trac[api] INFO: Synchronized '' repository in 0.00 seconds
2011-03-29 13:37:30,442 Trac[session] DEBUG: Retrieving session for ID 'ejray'
2011-03-29 13:37:30,445 Trac[chrome] DEBUG: Prepare chrome data for request
2011-03-29 13:37:30,535 Trac[formatter] DEBUG: Executing Wiki macro TracJSGanttChart by provider <tracjsgantt.tracjsgantt.TracJSGanttChart object at 0x7f548bf919d0>
2011-03-29 13:37:30,542 Trac[query] DEBUG: Count results in Query: 0
2011-03-29 13:37:30,543 Trac[query] DEBUG: Query SQL: SELECT t.id AS id,t.description AS description,t.owner AS owner,t.type AS type,t.status AS status,t.summary AS summary,t.milestone AS milestone,t.priority AS priority,t.time AS time,t.changetime AS changetime,priority.value AS priority_value
FROM ticket AS t
  LEFT OUTER JOIN enum AS priority ON (priority.type='priority' AND priority.name=priority)
WHERE ((COALESCE(t.milestone,'')=u'Test'))
ORDER BY COALESCE(priority.value,'')='',CAST(priority.value AS signed),t.id

BUT...I just don't get the chart. What am I missing here?

(This looks rather like the discussion that you took offline when you announced in December...is it?)

Attachments (0)

Change History (5)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by ejray@…

Whoops. Sorry about that. Those two error messages in the report reference the two examples you cite in your main page.

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by AdrianFritz

Test with a single ticket, one you are sure fields containing "dates" are well formated.

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by ChrisNelson

(In [10043]) Merge all local changes to TH branch. Refs #8574, #8642.

Increase version to 0.4.

comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Chris' recent push seems to have resolved the issue--I can no longer reproduce.

Thanks, Chris!

comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by rjollos

  • Description modified (diff)

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed .
as The resolution will be set. Next status will be 'closed'.
to The owner will be changed from ChrisNelson. Next status will be 'closed'.
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'reopened'.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.