Please check also self defined permisstion, and not only TRAC_* permission
|Reported by:||antonxx@…||Owned by:||obs|
I just tried you very nice plugin.
We have in our (trac_admin) permission list a group (in this case its a group)
- developer = BROWSER_VIEW,...WIKI_VIEW
- different users being developer:
developer = jon, kate, bill
Now I have a custom field "accounting":
- this flield should be hidden from customers
- this field should be available for developer and trac-admins
What I did in trac.ini:
[blackmagic] tweaks = accounting accounting.permission = developer, TRAC_ADMIN accounting.ondenial = hide
- OK : as TRAC_ADMIN I can see the accounting (custom-ticket-field)
- ERROR: as developer I can not see the field
- OK: all other user can not see the field.
So it seems that only default trac permissions are checked.
Could you check this :-) ?