Dec 5, 2004:
- 1:41 AM Ticket #5 (Skip over headers appearing in wiki-escaped blocks) created by
- For example, the header example on the WikiFormatting page confuses the …
Nov 29, 2004:
- 11:59 PM Changeset  by
TocMacro now no longer works on the current page revision but rather always the latest in the database, for simplicities sake.
- 9:44 PM Changeset  by
Resolved ticket #4.
- 9:42 PM Ticket #4 (Edit toolbar should be available for AddCommentMacro textarea) closed by
- fixed: All it needed was id="addcomment" on the textarea.
- 9:38 PM Ticket #4 (Edit toolbar should be available for AddCommentMacro textarea) created by
- It would be good to use the same toolbar that Trac does natively for the …
- 8:50 PM Ticket #3 (Getting the text from the newest revision should use "LIMIT 1" in SQL ...) closed by
- fixed: Done, thanks for the request.
- 8:48 PM Changeset  by
Added LIMIT 1 to the SELET that extracts page text for the TOC macro, resolving ticket #3.
- 5:46 PM Ticket #3 (Getting the text from the newest revision should use "LIMIT 1" in SQL ...) created by
- I think this would be a small enhancement, at least for heavily modified …
- 4:33 PM Changeset  by
Accidentally had the reverse patch for AnchorPatch. Fixed.
- 4:22 PM Changeset  by
Allowed multiple anonymous votes in PollMacro.
- 4:02 PM Changeset  by
- 3:41 PM Changeset  by
Changed AddCommentMacro HTML error into a TracError.
- 1:42 PM Ticket #2 (Does not handle changes in header depth gracefully) created by
- If headers jump more than one level at a time, eg. from == to ====, the …
- 1:35 PM Changeset  by
Added title to TocMacro.
- 12:40 PM Ticket #1 ( TracPermissions are not enforced in the PollMacro) created by
- TracPermissions are not enforced in the PollMacro. The poll should not be …
- 11:44 AM Changeset  by
Made sure that comments are added only when [[AddComment]] is at the beginning of the line.
- 11:27 AM Changeset  by