Jan 14, 2005:
- 5:01 AM Changeset  by
Correct reference is http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/ticket/992.
This corrects three issues raised by cmlenz:
- Anchors are after the query string parameters.
- Used <h1 id="Foo"> for anchors rather than explicit <a> tags.
- Anchors are uniquely identified (thanks to Manuzhai, though the format of
the actual anchor names has been reverted back to the original format).
- 4:54 AM Changeset  by
Fixes some concerns raised by cmlenz at
- 4:04 AM Changeset  by
- 4:03 AM Changeset  by
- 4:03 AM Ticket #5 (Skip over headers appearing in wiki-escaped blocks) closed by
- fixed: Resolved by .
- 4:01 AM Changeset  by
- 3:55 AM Ticket #6 (Pool import neo_util but doesn't use it) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 3:53 AM Changeset  by
Jan 8, 2005:
- 5:17 PM Ticket #6 (Pool import neo_util but doesn't use it) created by
- Hello, Looking Pool macro code I found one unneeded import. neo_util …