May 5, 2006:
- 7:45 PM lcordier edited by
- 7:45 PM lcordier edited by
- 7:42 PM Changeset  by
- 7:40 PM FreeMindEmbeddingTutorial edited by
- Sort of an example, waiting to hear from Alec. (diff)
- 7:34 PM Changeset  by
- 7:32 PM Changeset  by
First try, default example.
- 6:53 PM Changeset  by
Import basic files for online demo, see url.txt for current sources.
- 6:01 PM Ticket #322 (Trac plugin importerror with DBAuthPlugin) closed by
- invalid: See DbAuthPlugin wiki page and search for userdir.py - it requires a …
- 11:57 AM Changeset  by
Version 0.9, recomended directory structure.
- 6:08 AM Ticket #346 (Once a user has authenticated in the browser, they can type in any ...) reopened by
- This wasn't meant to be closed actually, looks like the post-commit …
- 5:21 AM Ticket #346 (Once a user has authenticated in the browser, they can type in any ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Trying to fix #346.
- 5:21 AM Changeset  by
Trying to fix #346.
- 12:35 AM Changeset  by
Restructuring code to accomodate RSS more easily
May 4, 2006:
- 10:08 PM FreeMindEmbeddingTutorial edited by
- cosmetic changes (diff)
- 10:06 PM FreeMindEmbeddingTutorial created by
- New hack FreeMindEmbeddingTutorial, created by lcordier
- 10:06 PM Changeset  by
- 1:46 PM Ticket #317 (trac site is international and should therefor use international date ...) closed by
- fixed: Looking good so far :) Thanks for your help guys.
- 10:40 AM lcordier created by
- New user lcordier registered
- 5:32 AM Ticket #353 (Render Markdown formatted text) created by
- I'd really like Trac to be able to handle …
- 3:02 AM Ticket #332 (Configurable blacklist of macros in blog summary) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Fixed macro_blacklist option. Thanks alect for …
- 3:02 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed macro_blacklist option. Thanks alect for helping me see my obvious error. Closes #332
- 2:57 AM Changeset  by
- Added BLOG_VIEW permission
- Fixed permissions, user must now have WIKI_VIEW and BLOG_VIEW permissions to view the blog. BLOG_VIEW permissions are not required if using the [[BlogShow]] macro
- Added config option for disabling the nav bar entry
- Working on macro blacklist
- 2:43 AM Ticket #348 (Support "Descript.ion" files in Browse Source) closed by
- wontfix: OK, done. http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/ticket/3098
May 3, 2006:
- 10:07 PM Ticket #252 (Output not visible.) closed by
- worksforme: After a little research I found that the cache directory can't be …
- 10:01 PM chexum edited by
- 9:52 PM chexum created by
- New user chexum registered
- 6:54 PM Ticket #352 (inline option might be nicer as an un-ordered list) created by
- I have attached a screenshot of some inline TOC output generated by: …
- 5:52 PM radek created by
- New user radek registered
- 10:26 AM AutoWikifyPlugin edited by
- Documented configuration options (diff)
- 10:21 AM Changeset  by
- Added autowikify.minimum_length for overriding the default minimum page name length of 3 characters.
- Added autowikify.explicitly_wikify, which can be used to explicitly wikify a set of comma-separated page names.
- 9:48 AM Ticket #252 (Output not visible.) reopened by
- I'm running: Apache/2.0.55 (Debian) mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.3 DAV/2 …
May 2, 2006:
- 8:36 PM Changeset  by
Add Subversion hook scripts and update repproxy.py to support trac pre- and post- commit scripts
- 8:09 PM Changeset  by
Remove hardcoded eldest revision ;-(
- 7:59 PM SvnCcHelpersScript/RevTree created by
- 7:40 PM SvnCcHelpersScript edited by
- Fix up SvnCcHelpersScript/RevTree page name (diff)
- 7:37 PM Changeset  by
Initial commit of the RevTree plugin
- 5:11 PM Ticket #351 (Error deleting pages with spaces in title when using AutoWikify) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #351
- 5:10 PM Changeset  by
- 4:35 PM Ticket #351 (Error deleting pages with spaces in title when using AutoWikify) created by
- Note: I'm assuming this is a bug with AutoWikify because the error …
- 8:11 AM Ticket #350 (Highlighting Current Page) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Current pages should now be highlighted, closes #350
- 8:11 AM Changeset  by
Current pages should now be highlighted, closes #350
- 6:31 AM Ticket #350 (Highlighting Current Page) created by
- Like the built-in [[TracGuideToc]], it would me nice if this macro …
- 2:01 AM Ticket #349 (Search fails due to "no attribute 'to_unicode'") closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #338
May 1, 2006:
- 9:02 PM Ticket #349 (Search fails due to "no attribute 'to_unicode'") created by
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 Trac 0.9.5 Python 2.4.3 (from darwinports) Apache2 …
- 6:36 PM Ticket #348 (Support "Descript.ion" files in Browse Source) created by
- As the summary says... Right now we hand edit a Wiki page describing …
- 2:42 PM XsltMacro edited by
- fixed typos (diff)
- 2:38 PM XsltMacro edited by
- Minor description fixes and a better title (diff)
- 8:08 AM Ticket #347 (Default list values show up as ['/trunk', '/tags/*'] etc.) created by
- Not sure whether this is a bug in Trac or IniAdminPlugin.
- 6:36 AM Changeset  by
- 6:32 AM XsltMacro created by
- New hack XsltMacro, created by roadrunner
- 6:32 AM Changeset  by
- 5:42 AM roadrunner created by
- New user roadrunner registered
- 12:54 AM TracDownPlugin edited by
- description for front page (diff)
- 12:52 AM TracDownPlugin edited by
- author (diff)
- 12:52 AM TracDownPlugin created by
Apr 30, 2006:
- 6:38 AM Changeset  by
Yet more fixes for default behaviour.
- 6:35 AM Changeset  by
Fixed default behaviour.
Apr 29, 2006:
- 5:03 PM SecSessionPlugin edited by
- 9:08 AM Changeset  by
Only match pages that are >= 3 characters in length.
- 8:46 AM Changeset  by
Only match page names on word boundaries.
- 8:35 AM AutoWikifyPlugin edited by
- 8:33 AM AutoWikifyPlugin edited by
- Removed useless example section (diff)
- 8:31 AM Changeset  by
- 8:29 AM AutoWikifyPlugin created by
- New hack AutoWikifyPlugin, created by athomas
- 8:29 AM Changeset  by
- 4:02 AM JamesMills created by
- New user JamesMills registered
- 2:20 AM Ticket #341 (Abnormal stop) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Yet another fix for 2.3isms, hopefully fixes #341
- 2:19 AM Changeset  by
Yet another fix for 2.3isms, hopefully fixes #341
- 1:59 AM Tickets #329,345 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) * Fix for list index bug in calendar, closes #329, #345 * …
- 1:59 AM Changeset  by
Apr 28, 2006:
- 11:10 PM Ticket #341 (Abnormal stop) reopened by
- I'm still getting this with r719 (just checked out) and a fresh …
- 9:50 PM Ticket #346 (Once a user has authenticated in the browser, they can type in any ...) created by
- Once the user has authenticated in their browser, they are taken to …
- 9:09 PM Ticket #345 (Next/Previous Day/Month links don't work in calendar) created by
- Thanks to Arc for the heads up […] […]
- 8:11 PM Changeset  by
Merged changes from the v0.6 branch into the main distribution for release 0.6.3.
- 8:10 PM Changeset  by
Fixed the bug introduced by using trac 0.10 specific config api's.
- 11:43 AM Ticket #344 (How to attach files to an ticket using XmlRpcPlugin) created by
- Is it possible? If so how is it done? I didn't see any particular …
- 6:14 AM Ticket #242 (Allow for graphviz config settings in global and local trac.ini files) closed by
- fixed: Fixed with release v0.6.2.
- 6:14 AM Ticket #89 (Allow the plugin to be installed into the python site-packages directory) closed by
- fixed: Fixed with release v0.6.2.
- 6:13 AM Changeset  by
Merged changes from the v0.6 branch into the main distribution for release 0.6.2.
- 6:10 AM Ticket #343 (AccountManagerPlugin should not allow blank username) created by
- Hello, the AccountManagerPlugin is very useful. I noticed that you can …
- 5:58 AM Changeset  by
Added example config section for Windows. Cleaned up the config interaction code to correctly use the global config file. Fixes ticket:242.
- 4:53 AM Changeset  by
work in progress for 0.6.2
- 2:06 AM Ticket #341 (Abnormal stop) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in r719
- 2:05 AM Changeset  by
Hands up who hates Python 2.3?