Jun 11, 2006:
- 10:44 PM boerst created by
- New user boerst registered
- 9:14 PM LdapPluginTests edited by
- Fix up ACL syntax for recent OpenLDAP server (2.3.x) (diff)
- 8:19 PM LdapPluginTests edited by
- Add LDAP common error list (diff)
- 7:02 PM Ticket #433 (Strip signatures) created by
- It would be nice if email2trac could strip mail signatures.
- 3:26 PM Ticket #431 (The display of the registration time of each topic.) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in chageset 846.
- 3:22 PM Changeset  by
- Enhancement #431 implementation.
- 2:13 PM Ticket #432 (The addition of a forum group cannot be performed.) created by
- Although it is a thing that a forum group can be added via …
- 2:07 PM Ticket #431 (The display of the registration time of each topic.) created by
- When we display the contents of the topic, please display the …
- 1:43 PM Ticket #430 (Create New Forum Failure) closed by
- fixed: Another needless mistake. Fixed in 845.
- 1:40 PM Changeset  by
- Bug #430 fix.
- 1:30 PM Ticket #430 (Create New Forum Failure) created by
- After installing Revision844, if it is going to perform the addition …
- 12:21 PM Ticket #397 (Feature request: forum groups) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in changeset 844.
- 12:20 PM Ticket #402 (no such column: forum.id) closed by
- invalid: So that means that it's invalid.
- 12:18 PM Ticket #421 (Upgrading trac env's db fails.) closed by
- fixed: I know, stupid mistake in inicialization, sorry. Fixed in changeset …
- 12:15 PM Changeset  by
- Forum group display.
- Group selection in add new form.
- Bug #411 fix.
- 9:23 AM Changeset  by
- 9:21 AM Changeset  by
- 6:10 AM WikiStart edited by
- Relative links (diff)
- 3:55 AM GeneralLinkSyntaxPlugin edited by
- ZIP file download link added. (diff)
- 1:31 AM CodeTagsPlugin edited by
Jun 10, 2006:
- 11:02 PM Ticket #429 (charset error with mysql) closed by
- invalid: This is a bug in Trac, or at least, different versioning of MySQLdb …
- 8:31 PM Ticket #429 (charset error with mysql) created by
- After installing dbauth on trac .10 dev and making the …
- 4:17 PM Changeset  by
Minor cleanup to the code as a follow-up to r840.
- 4:06 PM Ticket #428 (Doesn't install correctly) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Compatibility fix for trac >= 0.9.3. Closes #428.
- 4:06 PM Changeset  by
Compatibility fix for trac >= 0.9.3. Closes #428.
- 8:53 AM pak2251 created by
- New user pak2251 registered
- 7:06 AM Ticket #428 (Doesn't install correctly) created by
- == This plugin doesn't appear to install correctly == Unpacking > …
- 6:27 AM Ticket #426 (Terse doc - no info for installation >:() closed by
- invalid: Instructions for installing plugins are here.
- 6:22 AM Ticket #427 (error: Couldn't find a setup script in wikigoodiesplugin-r839.zip) closed by
- invalid: Please follow the instructions at wiki:TracPlugins.
Jun 9, 2006:
- 11:40 PM Ticket #427 (error: Couldn't find a setup script in wikigoodiesplugin-r839.zip) created by
- == WikiGoodiesPlugin not usabel/ installable == Hello, I attempted to …
- 10:43 PM Ticket #426 (Terse doc - no info for installation >:() created by
- == Plugin unusable without install info/ instruction(s) == Greetings, …
- 7:22 PM Ticket #425 (Can't make plugin work) closed by
- invalid: This plugin only works with 0.10 (the current trunk) as it relies on …
- 7:10 PM Ticket #425 (Can't make plugin work) created by
- I downloaded the zip file with the source. Executed "python setup.py …
- 7:04 PM Ticket #422 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'self') closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed bonehead typo, moved to named args in format string, …
- 7:04 PM Changeset  by
fixed bonehead typo, moved to named args in format string, fixes #422, I believe.
- 6:00 PM Ticket #423 (On Windows works only if Ctxnavadd registered globaly) closed by
- wontfix: This is an issue with 0.9's lack of plugin load ordering. The only …
- 12:57 PM Ticket #424 (Blog calendar with international locale) created by
- My apache/mod_python setup is configured to use Norwegian for all time …
- 11:06 AM Ticket #423 (On Windows works only if Ctxnavadd registered globaly) created by
- 5:52 AM CodeTagsPlugin created by
- External code tagging plugin
- 4:52 AM Ticket #422 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'self') created by
- […] Ubuntu 6.06 AMD64 Python 2.4 SQLite 3
- 1:16 AM TracBlogPlugin edited by
- Added "hidecal" option information (diff)
- 1:06 AM contingencyplan created by
- New user contingencyplan registered
- 12:46 AM Ticket #421 (Upgrading trac env's db fails.) created by
- Upgrading the trac environment fails to upgrade the db.
- 12:15 AM Ticket #420 (errors using email2trac 0.7 with sendmail) created by
- I have set up the script as described in the install doc and on this …
Jun 8, 2006:
- 10:53 PM DbAuthPlugin edited by
- instructions separate for 0.10, 0.9 (diff)
- 10:44 PM DbAuthPlugin edited by
- 10:39 PM Changeset  by
DbAuthPlugin upgrade to 0.10, added CentralDatabaseManager for connections other than SQLite, and trac.ini options to fit to disparate db schemas
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
New hack MarketPlugin, created by stevegt
- 8:13 PM Ticket #419 (Redirect to login) created by
- It would be nice if anonymous doesn't have wiki permissions to …
- 6:07 PM Ticket #60 (Make DiscussionPlugin use web admin plugin) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in chageset 836.
- 6:06 PM Ticket #395 (Database upgrade fails) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in chageset 836.
- 6:05 PM Ticket #415 (reply doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: fixed in chageset 836
- 6:03 PM Changeset  by
- 4:34 PM Ticket #418 (Not enough and clear instruction to install this plugin) reopened by
- hey man i am not finding suitable ur information how to "First build, …
- 4:33 PM Changeset  by
catch no 'envroot' error
- 3:41 PM Ticket #418 (Not enough and clear instruction to install this plugin) closed by
- fixed: This not enough info for me! Read the pages
- 3:39 PM Ticket #418 (Not enough and clear instruction to install this plugin) created by
- You have not provided enough instruction to install this plugin
- 9:49 AM klooloola created by
- New user klooloola registered
- 9:00 AM Changeset  by
new email2trac release
- 8:59 AM Changeset  by
- Updated ChangeLog and Install
- 3:07 AM Ticket #417 (trac hacks external link does not allow "open in a new window" in iexplore) closed by
- invalid: Hey Christian, sure thing.
- 1:14 AM Changeset  by
Added better comment block at the top
removed all print statements with comments to #print, it was messing up apache.
- 1:03 AM Changeset  by
Jun 7, 2006:
- 11:12 PM Ticket #417 (trac hacks external link does not allow "open in a new window" in iexplore) created by
- e.g. this is the edgewall site has a different …
- 7:08 PM Ticket #416 (ModPython req object has no attribute href) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Removing more trunk-isms. Closes #416. PS: Thanks to …
- 7:08 PM Changeset  by
Removing more trunk-isms. Closes #416.
PS: Thanks to JamesMills for being so patient with this.
- 7:05 PM Changeset  by
Branching for 0.9.
- 6:59 PM Ticket #416 (ModPython req object has no attribute href) created by
- Thw WikiRenamePlugin throws the following exception: […] At least …
- 6:20 PM Ticket #412 (_add_js_footer) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Oops, forgot to change this. Closes #412.
- 6:20 PM Changeset  by
Oops, forgot to change this. Closes #412.
- 6:19 PM Changeset  by
Oops, forgot to change this.
- 3:08 PM Ticket #415 (reply doesn't work) created by
- in the current svn version of discussion plugin, reply doesn't work. a …
- 2:49 PM GanttPlugin edited by
- site is up (diff)
- 11:39 AM Ticket #1 ( TracPermissions are not enforced in the PollMacro) closed by
- fixed: Fixed when the PollMacro was ported to a plugin
- 9:48 AM Ticket #414 (Not enough installation instructions?) created by
- I managed to create the TracPoll-0.1-py2.3.egg file and I copied it in …
- 7:20 AM Changeset  by
Explicitly set the reporter in newly created tickets.
- 6:59 AM Changeset  by
- Use new-style config properties.
- Added exclude option for excluding a set of pages from auto-wikifiation.
- 4:26 AM Ticket #413 (Jabber Bot for notifications) created by
- A bot that notifies of timeline changes.
- 3:28 AM Ticket #412 (_add_js_footer) created by
- Running r824 of the 0.9 branch produces: […]
- 1:27 AM MBParker edited by
- Added email address since my website cytex.com doesn't list it easily. (diff)
- 1:16 AM MBParker edited by
- Added just a missing heading ("pages tagged with my name..."), plus … (diff)
- 1:13 AM TinyMceWikiPlugin edited by
- Clarified considerably the explanation of what Trac WikiFormatting is … (diff)
- 1:12 AM MBParker edited by
- typo fix: replaced "List Tagged" with "ListTaged" (diff)
- 1:06 AM MBParker edited by
- My initial page, with my work titles and the semantic wiki I'm developing. (diff)
- 1:02 AM Ticket #411 (Content-Type test fails to match headers with additional information) created by
- For example, Ruby's xmlrpc lib helpfully sets the content-type to …
- 12:20 AM MBParker created by
- New user MBParker registered
Jun 6, 2006:
- 11:00 PM Ticket #409 (ModPythonRequest object has no attribute 'href') closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 824. Just make sure to use the 0.9 branch.
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
- 10:58 PM Changeset  by
Branching 0.9 version to remove trunk-isms.
- 10:09 PM Changeset  by
Remove link from 0.9 to 0.10.
- 8:58 PM TinyMceWikiPlugin edited by
- Added a screenshot link; also clarified that the example was "built-in" (diff)
- 6:12 PM Ticket #410 (tocmacro page gets an error ...) created by
- clicking http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TocMacro gives an error instead of …
- 5:42 PM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- 1:39 PM Ticket #409 (ModPythonRequest object has no attribute 'href') created by
- Hi, I use ModPython to run my instances of Trac. Trac 0.9.5 Just …
- 12:36 PM Changeset  by
More fixes from Steffen Pingel, thanks again.
- 5:15 AM Changeset  by
- Applied some patches provided by Steffen Pingel, thanks.
- Wiki and ticket attachments can now be optionally replaced, or a new filename generated and returned.
- 3:22 AM DbAuthPlugin edited by
- tagging changes (diff)
- 2:03 AM Changeset  by
adding 0.10 DbAuthPlugin code
- 1:12 AM careo created by
- New user careo registered
Jun 5, 2006:
- 11:53 PM Ticket #408 (Option specifying the number of lines in [[BlogShow]] macro) created by
- It would be nice to have an option to specify the number of bytes to …
- 10:46 PM XsltMacro edited by
- Comment added (diff)
- 10:32 PM RssGetMacro edited by
- Less bad formatting (diff)
- 10:19 PM Changeset  by
removed hardcoded link to some feed, was a debugging check
- 9:07 PM Changeset  by
Moved files to correct directory
- 9:05 PM Changeset  by
file was misnamed
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
RSSget.py is a caching rss news-importer
- 8:59 PM RssGetMacro created by
- New hack RssGetMacro, created by GraemeWorthy
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
- 8:55 PM GraemeWorthy created by
- New user GraemeWorthy registered
- 6:47 PM WikiRenameScript edited by
- Adding note about the new plugin (diff)
- 6:42 PM Changeset  by
- 6:39 PM Changeset  by
Adding version directories.
- 6:35 PM WikiRenamePlugin created by
- New hack WikiRenamePlugin, created by coderanger
- 6:35 PM Changeset  by
- 4:54 PM Ticket #407 (CAPTCHA checking for new ticket submissions) created by
- It would be great if unregistered submitters of new tickets would be …
- 12:45 PM hferrag created by
- New user hferrag registered
- 7:39 AM TracShowPathPatch edited by
- 3:15 AM Changeset  by
This means the req passed to the functions is the actual request being
- 12:33 AM Changeset  by
Remove this short-circuit.