Sep 3, 2006:
- 11:25 PM Ticket #682 (User should know old password in order to change password) created by
- This is a pretty standard security thing. In an office of people using …
- 8:20 PM abaper created by
- New user abaper registered
- 3:18 PM Changeset  by
Applied fixes from 0.10 to 0.9 branch, small grammar fix.
- 4:27 AM Ticket #681 (document required fonts for FreeBSD) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in changeset:1234.
- 4:26 AM Changeset  by
Merged w/ branches/v0.6 to get the README.txt file changes.
- 4:24 AM Changeset  by
Added note that FreeBSD systems should install the x11-fonts/urwfonts
package to get the fonts needed for graphviz.
Sep 2, 2006:
- 5:39 PM Ticket #681 (document required fonts for FreeBSD) created by
- After installation, I would often get the following error message on my …
- 2:26 PM TrueHttpLogoutPatch edited by
- 1:39 AM Changeset  by
Merged branches/v0.6 into the 0.9 release tree.
- 1:33 AM Changeset  by
Added release notes for version 0.6.7.
- 1:18 AM Ticket #679 ('graphviz.graphviz.GraphvizMacro' object has no attribute 'cmd_path') closed by
- fixed: Turned off anti-aliasing. It works now. I think the rsvg issue is beyond …
Sep 1, 2006:
- 11:55 PM Changeset  by
Incrimented the version number to 0.6.7.
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
Added freebsd5 as a known platform to GraphvizMacro.cmd_paths. Initialized self.cmd_path to None in load_config(). References #679.
- 9:08 PM Changeset  by
Move to 0.10 branch.
- 9:07 PM Changeset  by
Initial version, still not functional.
- 7:55 PM Ticket #680 (Set locale in WikiCalendar) closed by
- worksforme: Ok! Thanks for your help.
- 5:37 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:31 PM Ticket #680 (Set locale in WikiCalendar) created by
- Hi, This macro is excelent for meeting notations. How to setting locale …
- 3:28 PM Changeset  by
more_fixes-r1216.diff patch applied.
- 3:05 PM Ticket #679 ('graphviz.graphviz.GraphvizMacro' object has no attribute 'cmd_path') created by
- I am using Trac-0.9.6. After following the installation instructions and …
- 2:57 PM Changeset  by
Changes with 0.10 supported features.
- 1:27 PM Ticket #678 (dynamic variable values with single quote) created by
- to accept value with quote with sqlite like in …
- 9:55 AM TestUser created by
- New user TestUser registered
- 6:15 AM Ticket #451 (Execute PDF then change to blank) closed by
- fixed: That issue is being tracked in #587.
- 6:11 AM Ticket #677 (PageToPDF Image Issues) created by
- I'm not sure if the PDF tool could include the images or not, but I found …
- 5:32 AM Ticket #451 (Execute PDF then change to blank) reopened by
- But you forgot one very important thing: setting the file mode to 'rb'.
- 5:09 AM marcos created by
- New user marcos registered
- 2:46 AM Changeset  by
0.9 and 0.10 branch creation.
- 2:45 AM Changeset  by
0.9 and 0.10 branch creation.
- 2:43 AM Changeset  by
0.9 and 0.10 branch creation.
- 2:10 AM Ticket #667 (ViewTopic() macro doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: This error occurs on Apache but not on tracd, fixed in changeset …
- 2:09 AM Changeset  by
Bug #667 fix.
- 1:55 AM Ticket #675 (recent change to check for a version and component is overzealous) closed by
- fixed: Submited in chageset 1220.
- 1:55 AM Changeset  by
Aug 31, 2006:
- 11:54 PM clive edited by
- initial userpage (diff)
- 11:35 PM clive created by
- New user clive registered
- 11:35 PM Ticket #676 (traceback while attempting to register) created by
- I attempted to register a username and received this traceback: […]
- 11:23 PM Ticket #675 (recent change to check for a version and component is overzealous) created by
- The code added recently to check for a missing version and/or missing …
- 10:19 PM Ticket #674 ("Oops" when I try attach a screenshot) created by
- I am running TracTags-0.4 and ScreenShots plugin as from the repository …
- 5:48 PM Changeset  by
Bug in session expiration date fix.
- 5:41 PM Changeset  by
Removed TracTags dependency in setup.py
- 4:17 PM Ticket #673 (Unable to parse report dynamic variables with ".") closed by
- worksforme: Nevermind... found out what is needed. I have to put the value 0.0.5 in …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #673 (Unable to parse report dynamic variables with ".") created by
- I created a report that has a dynamic variable based on milestone. The …
- 4:00 PM Ticket #672 (WR plugin fails to rename attachment dir if the name contains escaped ...) created by
- I accidentally created a wiki page whose name contained a comma …
- 3:53 PM Ticket #640 (Problem upgrading trac_env) closed by
- fixed: Changed in changeset 1217.
- 3:50 PM Changeset  by
Different database update behaviour.
- 6:54 AM Changeset  by
Central permission system!!!
- 6:43 AM Changeset  by
Now roll-back uncommitted changeset cache entries if disconnected from the Perforce server during a cache sync so that the database isn't left locked.
- 4:17 AM Changeset  by
Add a global environment cache to improve performance.
- 3:46 AM Ticket #671 (Login and then open page instad of 'Forbidden' when login is required.) closed by
- wontfix: This plugin can't control that behavior in Trac.
- 3:01 AM Ticket #671 (Login and then open page instad of 'Forbidden' when login is required.) created by
- When Using form authentication: […] When launching a URL that goes to …
- 2:37 AM Changeset  by
- Fix TracIniMacro glitch with DictOption (tracforge.subscription.config)
- Adding central membership management
- 2:13 AM Ticket #670 (Error browsing a path that contains trailing slashes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Use correct variable name for path cleanup regexp. Fixes #670
- 2:13 AM Changeset  by
Use correct variable name for path cleanup regexp.
- 2:09 AM Ticket #669 (Error retrieving log for a file that has been deleted and readded) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed coding error in retrieving change history for a file …
- 2:09 AM Changeset  by
Fixed coding error in retrieving change history for a file that has been deleted and re-added.
- 1:54 AM Ticket #670 (Error browsing a path that contains trailing slashes) created by
- If the user enters a path to browse manually that contains a trailing …
- 1:46 AM Ticket #669 (Error retrieving log for a file that has been deleted and readded) created by
- Trac displays an error with the following stack-trace if the file has a …
- 1:31 AM Ticket #668 (screenshots plugin does not work after installation) closed by
- fixed: I've commited changeset 1210. There is error message printed …
- 1:26 AM Changeset  by
Bug #668 fix.
- 12:49 AM Ticket #668 (screenshots plugin does not work after installation) created by
- I created an egg from the source and installed that egg ( 25516 Aug 30 …
- 12:29 AM Changeset  by
Initial commit of 0.10 branch.
Aug 30, 2006:
- 8:37 PM stp created by
- New user stp registered
- 8:36 PM Ticket #667 (ViewTopic() macro doesn't work) created by
- adding macro […] to main wiki page causes error […]
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
Initial work on the membership system.
- 5:30 PM Ticket #666 (When using the Gantt chart plugin, deleting doesn't work) created by
- When you install the GANTTCHART plugin, the creation of four custom fields …
- 8:56 AM jack created by
- New user jack registered
- 7:50 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 2:33 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- also need to turn off trac.web.auth.LoginModule and enable the … (diff)
Aug 29, 2006:
- 11:54 PM Ticket #665 (resyncing p4 depot fails) created by
- I'm starting up trac-admin, and issue the resync command. After a while, …
- 11:04 PM Ticket #664 (PageToPDFPlugin fails) created by
- I'm running Trac 0.10b1 and just installed this plugin. I'm also running …
- 5:44 PM DatamoverPlugin edited by
- Add a small disclaimer (diff)
- 5:39 PM Ticket #663 (exception when trying to move tickets) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Add some (mostly untested) stuff for moving wiki pages * …
- 5:38 PM Changeset  by
- Add some (mostly untested) stuff for moving wiki pages
- Fix #663
- 5:33 PM Changeset  by
Fixed wrong module information.
- 5:31 PM Ticket #663 (exception when trying to move tickets) created by
- we get the following error when using data-mover with a quite recent 0.10 …
- 5:11 PM Ticket #662 (Port to 0.10) created by
- I've started to port this plugin to trac:milestone:0.10. See also …
- 9:11 AM st3veh created by
- New user st3veh registered
- 5:46 AM Changeset  by
- Move templates and static files to be central to the 3 subsystems.
- Add the initial work on the admin subsystem.
- 12:24 AM Ticket #660 (The plugin does not work with CGI) closed by
- fixed: I have removed the offending print statements that get called when …
- 12:22 AM Changeset  by
Fixed bugs related to print and CGI as well as some template markup bugs
Aug 28, 2006:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #661 (TocMacro titleindex argument - empty page list should list all pages.) created by
- Have had Trac projects running for close to a year, and earlier the …
- 11:35 PM osimons created by
- New user osimons registered
- 11:34 PM Ticket #660 (The plugin does not work with CGI) created by
- The plugin does not work with CGI as it prints out info before headers and …
- 4:42 PM Changeset  by
- added a space after the comma in the CC-list, see #570
- 4:14 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- Updated links to source tree. (diff)
- 1:34 PM TracImport edited by
- 1:33 PM TracImport edited by
- 11:23 AM simonwoo edited by
- 10:55 AM Ticket #519 (if 'reply_all' is set, and there is no cc, email2trac fails) closed by
- fixed: new version released
- 10:54 AM EmailtoTracScript edited by
- 10:23 AM Changeset  by
New email2trac release 0.7.7
- 10:14 AM Changeset  by
- email2trac.spec file thanks to Jon Topper
- 10:11 AM Changeset  by
Tagged the 0.4.2 release.
- 10:08 AM Changeset  by
Bumped the version to 0.4.2, added the project page url to the metadata and updated the README ready for a patch release.
- 10:05 AM Changeset  by
Print a warning to the log if the 'perforce' module could not be imported. ie If PyPerforce isn't available.
This should help to diagnose some installation problems.
- 9:46 AM Changeset  by
Reduced memory usage requirements when performing the initial sync of the repository to the changeset cache in Trac's database.
Now perform the sync in batches of 1000 changes, commiting the changes to the database and clearing the cache after each batch, rather than precaching the entire set of changes up front.
Also, the precacheFileHistoryForChanges method has been renamed to precacheFileInformationForChanges and no longer retrieves the file's full revision history but only for the revisions affected by the specified changes.
These fixes combined reduced the time taken for a sync of one repository of ~80K changes from almost 2 hours to just over 20 minutes and reduced the total memory usage from almost 1GB to less than 100MB.
- 9:40 AM Changeset  by
Tag the 0.4.1 release.
This is the initial release of the plugin based on PyPerforce. It uses Trac's database to cache changeset information.
- 9:36 AM Changeset  by
Replace trunk with pyperforce sandbox.
- 9:33 AM Changeset  by
Deleted trunk in preparation for replacement with sandbox/pyperforce.
- 9:00 AM Changeset  by
Import the 0.4.1 source into the pyperforce sandbox.
- 8:52 AM simonwoo created by
- New user simonwoo registered
- 8:42 AM Changeset  by
Tagged the 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 releases of the plugin from their respective historical versions.
- 8:00 AM Changeset  by
Reorganised the /perforceplugin repository to use the standard trunk/branches/tags layout to better manage the development/release process.
- 7:17 AM Ticket #659 (Changeset cache won't update if p4d rebooted during previous run) created by
- From ticket #645 by excentric@… The Perforce server here was …
- 12:55 AM Ticket #631 (Error when trying to compile plugin) closed by
- worksforme: Just being a resolution stickler :)
- 12:54 AM Ticket #631 (Error when trying to compile plugin) reopened by
- 12:48 AM Ticket #631 (Error when trying to compile plugin) closed by
- fixed: I installed the same version that's on Edgewall's site (3645) and it works …
Aug 27, 2006:
- 9:34 PM Ticket #658 ("Delete Page" only deletes latest version) closed by
- worksforme: Well, as it turns out, neither can I. Sorry 'bout that, I do know I had …
- 9:04 AM Ticket #656 (Broken, wont work in Trac 0.9.6, 'page.time' attribute unknown) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Closes #656 * Use post_time instead of page.time. The only …
- 9:04 AM Changeset  by
- Use post_time instead of page.time. The only issue with this that I can see is that changes to blog posts won't show up in the RSS feed. To me that seems reasonable, hoever, may need to cahnge this if it's and undesired side effect.
- Tested on 0.9.x, didn't break it.