Nov 2, 2006:
- 10:57 PM Changeset  by
Bug #790 fix.
- 10:01 PM Ticket #865 (missing description of installation procedure) closed by
- fixed: The project page now links to the way to install everything
- 9:53 PM PerforceJobScript edited by
- update installation and configuration sections (diff)
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
add new config parameter 'p4job_prefix' and clean-up code
- 6:03 PM EmacsWikiEditScript created by
- Introduction of trac-wiki mode for emacs.
- 5:28 PM TracBlogPlugin edited by
- me2! (diff)
- 3:31 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- 3:00 PM sto created by
- New user sto registered
- 10:12 AM BadContent edited by
- Proactively block bbcode URLs (diff)
- 10:00 AM Ticket #810 (setgid() in run_email2trac doesn't work because it happens after ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.8.2 version. Hope i can close it now ;-)
- 12:58 AM DbAuthPlugin edited by
Nov 1, 2006:
- 11:22 PM PrivateTicketsPlugin edited by
- 8:09 PM EmailtoTracScript edited by
- 7:47 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 6:56 PM hbmus080 created by
- New user hbmus080 registered
- 6:38 PM bobbysmith007 edited by
- 6:38 PM bobbysmith007 edited by
- 6:34 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- 6:26 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- 6:10 PM DbAuthPlugin edited by
- 6:01 PM Ticket #865 (missing description of installation procedure) created by
- it's hard to find out, how to setup a trac instance with the plugin.
- 5:44 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 3:09 PM Ticket #864 (Group Permissions) created by
- Can you make it possible to allow permissions by group?
- 2:41 PM Ticket #863 (setup.cfg is in source code control) created by
- setup.cfg should be removed from svn, 0.10, as it prevents installation.
- 2:35 PM Changeset  by
TracWebAdmin is now integrated in 0.11.
- 12:43 PM Ticket #862 (CaptchaPlugin enhancement and behavioural change) created by
- > <cmlenz> so ideally the captcha would kick in on the settings page, …
- 11:58 AM DrProjectPatch edited by
- Getting rid of inappropriate fluff (there really should be a … (diff)
- 11:57 AM DrProjectPatch created by
- New hack DrProjectPatch, created by gvwilson
- 11:57 AM Changeset  by
- 11:52 AM gvwilson created by
- New user gvwilson registered
- 10:17 AM Changeset  by
- Added captcha expiration.
- Check for client/secret in captchas.net plugin.
- 9:49 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed some option documentation.
- Fixed captchasdotnet module name.
- 9:09 AM Changeset  by
Don't trust authenticated users. They could be 3v1l.
- 8:58 AM Changeset  by
- 8:52 AM Changeset  by
Creating 0.10 directory.
- 8:51 AM Changeset  by
New hack CaptchaPlugin, created by athomas
- 8:48 AM Changeset  by
use the mimetypes mappings now defined in Pygments
- 8:01 AM Changeset  by
add styles for more Name subtokens
- 6:21 AM Changeset  by
Fixing a minor bug.
- 6:18 AM Changeset  by
Filtering reports works.
- 5:38 AM Changeset  by
Implement the other permission checks.
- 5:38 AM PrivateTicketsPlugin edited by
- Renamed that permission (diff)
- 5:24 AM Changeset  by
- 5:23 AM PrivateTicketsPlugin created by
- New hack PrivateTicketsPlugin, created by coderanger
- 5:23 AM Changeset  by
Oct 31, 2006:
- 10:16 PM Ticket #861 (postgres SQL error) created by
- Hi, I just tried this with postgres (trac 0.10) and got this error: …
- 10:03 PM linus created by
- New user linus registered
- 8:57 PM Ticket #860 (Cause estimated hours to be used as weighting for Roadmap milestones) created by
- With default milestone tracking behavior, if you have, say 10 tasks …
- 6:49 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- corrected spelling error (diff)
- 6:24 PM Ticket #859 (Making the plugin follow the document-hierarcy properly) created by
- It would be great if you could automagically convert the included file …
- 5:28 PM Ticket #858 (Listing changesets using the svn bugtraq properties) created by
- It's very important for us to be able to see all related code changes …
- 3:39 PM Ticket #857 (Formatting in Acronyms) created by
- Is it possible to have a formatted acronym, like A3?
- 1:38 PM nori created by
- New user nori registered
- 1:04 PM Ticket #856 (tags are erased) created by
- if you rename a page which use tags, they are erased.
- 12:18 PM Ticket #855 (register a new user should be possible if some part is missing ...) created by
- === what we do === 1. we create instances with a script calling …
- 9:29 AM Changeset  by
Add prototype deletions.
- 8:40 AM Changeset  by
This name no longer makes sense.
- 8:39 AM Changeset  by
You can now edit existing prototypes.
- 3:25 AM Ticket #853 (pdf conversion misses images if wiki not on standard port) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Allow non-standard ports. Fixes #853.
- 3:25 AM Changeset  by
Allow non-standard ports. Fixes #853.
- 3:11 AM Ticket #854 (Where are the installation instructions??) closed by
- worksforme: Just follow the normal instructions.
- 1:29 AM LatexFormulaMacro edited by
Oct 30, 2006:
- 11:46 PM Ticket #854 (Where are the installation instructions??) created by
- I'm really excited to start using this plugin, but don't see any …
- 11:09 PM Changeset  by
Allow for arbitrary initial steps (so this can be use to modify existing prototypes).
- 9:46 PM Changeset  by
Add styling and descriptions to steps.
- 4:41 PM Ticket #853 (pdf conversion misses images if wiki not on standard port) created by
- PDF conversion was missing images because my web server running Trac …
Oct 29, 2006:
- 10:33 PM leeus created by
- New user leeus registered
- 11:21 AM Changeset  by
- Start the page off with MakeTracEnvironment already listed.
- Start work on submission system.
- 10:40 AM Changeset  by
- Refactor my jQuery plugin a bit.
- You can add steps.
- 8:53 AM Changeset  by
Remove the store stuff.
- 8:48 AM Changeset  by
Use the plugin function for both swaps.
- 8:29 AM Changeset  by
Lots of goodness.
Oct 28, 2006:
- 11:06 PM Changeset  by
first version of PerforceJobScript with configuration file
- 11:00 PM PerforceJobScript created by
- New hack PerforceJobScript, created by ttressieres
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
- 3:52 PM Ticket #852 (Small adaptational patch for python 2.3) created by
- Recent TicketDeletePlugin (r1415) is not work with python 2.3 due to …
- 11:30 AM PerforcePlugin edited by
- update configuration part (diff)
- 6:10 AM BadContent edited by
- Aggh (diff)
- 3:31 AM news/2006-10-28-akismet-spam-filter-disabled created by
- 2:31 AM Blog: Akismet spam filter disabled created by
Oct 27, 2006:
- 5:47 PM thuebel created by
- New user thuebel registered
- 5:23 PM javabachi created by
- New user javabachi registered
- 2:06 PM Changeset  by
New email2trac release 0.8.2
- 2:05 PM Changeset  by
New version 0,8.2
- 1:55 AM davidvm created by
- New user davidvm registered
- 12:33 AM Ticket #851 (None of the batch modify options are selectable) closed by
- worksforme: User error: The user must select which of the properties to change …
Oct 26, 2006:
- 9:09 PM Ticket #851 (None of the batch modify options are selectable) created by
- I have the following permissions: […] Yet all the batch_modify …
- 5:03 PM mnencia created by
- New user mnencia registered
- 11:39 AM gyu created by
- New user gyu registered
- 11:36 AM liuhongyue created by
- New user liuhongyue registered
- 9:06 AM yueyue created by
- New user yueyue registered
- 3:04 AM Ticket #836 (ZIP archive and SVN repository are empty!) closed by
- 3:04 AM Ticket #836 (ZIP archive and SVN repository are empty!) reopened by
- This is incorrect, they are separate attempts at making a Git back-end …
- 2:53 AM Ticket #849 (Akismet spam filter did not let me edit a wiki page) closed by
- worksforme: Askimet has been having problems today. They have been notified …