Nov 7, 2006:
- 11:01 PM BadContent edited by
- 10:36 PM BadContent edited by
- 9:58 PM Ticket #877 (WikinfoPlugin: Missing 0.10 branch) created by
- The 0.9 version of WikinfoPlugin seems to work on wiki pages in 0.10, …
- 8:47 PM BadContent edited by
- 8:39 PM BadContent edited by
- 7:34 PM BadContent edited by
- Only block "colon" on its own. (diff)
- 6:57 PM Changeset  by
Workaround for a misdetected email update. We tried to insert a new email value into the session although it already existed. Now, we just delete the email attribute before inserting a new one.
- 6:54 PM CombineWikiPlugin edited by
- Add info about new options. (diff)
- 6:52 PM Ticket #876 (Sort wiki pages in admin interface) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Apply  (refs #815), , and . * Sort …
- 6:52 PM Changeset  by
- 6:33 PM Ticket #876 (Sort wiki pages in admin interface) created by
- Hello, In the admin interface, it would be very nice to have the wiki …
- 5:14 PM jan created by
- New user jan registered
- 4:43 PM Ticket #875 (CVS support) created by
- Please add CVS support to Trac. It would be very useful and helpful. …
- 2:11 PM Changeset  by
- fixed use of wrong DB (in case you're using different DBs for Trac and DBAuth)
- 12:59 PM Changeset  by
- after login you get redirected to the previously visited page
- your session now has a lifetime of one week and automatically gets refreshed every hour, so you stay logged in if you regularly use Trac and are automatically logged out after one week of inactivity
- the email address in the session is now updated every hour (there must be a better way than using Trac's sessions to store emails!)
- 12:58 PM Changeset  by
Don't use this. The behaviour will probably be integrated into SpamFilterPlugin.
- 11:58 AM Ticket #595 (SVN Commit Hook to Auto Create a Ticket?) closed by
- worksforme: Replying to anonymous: > I'm assuming that you ment to say …
- 8:52 AM Ticket #874 ([patch] Add new fields to the registration screen, and a validation ...) created by
- Not sure if I like the interface, but it's useful to have. This patch …
Nov 6, 2006:
- 11:25 PM Ticket #873 (broken TOC macro, with trac svn) created by
- Hello, The TOC macro seems to be broken with Trac SVN r4155. It does …
- 9:36 PM Ticket #790 (DiscussionPlugin doesn't work for me with sqlite db backend) reopened by
- After using the patched version I've detected that the queries for the …
- 4:56 PM Ticket #872 (Provide a MediaWiki wiki syntax parser) created by
- to make interoperability easier, it would be good to have a …
- 4:11 PM Ticket #871 (ticket.get appears to die on ticket custom fields) created by
- When trying to use ticket.get() against my trac installation I get a …
- 1:49 PM HtgroupsPlugin edited by
- Finally tested and guaranteed* to work with 0.10 (*Note: not a guarantee!) (diff)
- 2:04 AM BadContent edited by
- 12:37 AM Ticket #870 (PageToPdf use custom layout) created by
- I think it'd be helpful to enable the PageToPdf plugin to use some …
- 12:22 AM BadContent edited by
Nov 5, 2006:
- 9:07 PM Ticket #325 (screenshot) closed by
- fixed: there is a screenshot in there. Why dont you guys update your tickets ;-)
- 5:52 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:40 PM Ticket #869 (file is encrypted or is not a database) created by
- Hi, I just checked out TracReminderScript Revision 1486 and tried to …
- 3:41 PM Ticket #868 (Search for class methods) created by
- Updated version of #780 with some new features. It is now possible to …
- 1:40 PM Ticket #407 (CAPTCHA checking for new ticket submissions) closed by
- fixed: Alec has made a CAPTCHA plugin?.
- 5:18 AM dbw created by
- New user dbw registered
Nov 4, 2006:
- 11:07 PM BadContent edited by
- 2:18 PM RobotsTxtPlugin edited by
- addded RobotsTxt example (diff)
- 12:02 PM Changeset  by
Add package data.
- 11:40 AM Changeset  by
- 11:39 AM RobotsTxtPlugin created by
- New hack RobotsTxtPlugin, created by coderanger
- 11:39 AM Changeset  by
- 6:54 AM Ticket #234 (AccountManager LoginModule fails with error "can't set attribute") closed by
- fixed: Replying to firstname.lastname@example.org: > I have this problem, too; not …
- 6:50 AM Ticket #234 (AccountManager LoginModule fails with error "can't set attribute") reopened by
- I have this problem, too; not sure if it's the same cause but it's …
- 4:28 AM ericalens created by
- New user ericalens registered
- 2:27 AM Ticket #783 (does not work with trac 0.10) closed by
- duplicate: This is duplicate of #400 which is already fixed in r955. Please …
Nov 3, 2006:
- 9:13 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:11 PM Changeset  by
fixed a list index out of range bug that occurred the day after a new component is added.
- 1:47 PM nizq created by
- New user nizq registered
- 11:35 AM Ticket #790 (DiscussionPlugin doesn't work for me with sqlite db backend) closed by
- fixed: Ok, thank you.
- 11:30 AM FireStatsPlugin edited by
- 11:29 AM FireStatsPlugin edited by
- 11:23 AM Ticket #867 (Lost all Screenshot functions) closed by
- fixed: To late. Upgraded to 0.10 already. Ran into a few issues because I …
- 11:10 AM quarl created by
- New user quarl registered
- 10:44 AM PageToLatexPlugin edited by
- remove notice since trac 0.10 has now shipped (diff)
- 9:25 AM Ticket #867 (Lost all Screenshot functions) created by
- Just updated to the new version of your screenshot plugin and lost …
- 7:21 AM Ticket #866 (excluding files in branches and tags) created by
- When I tried to use this plugin, I got many files in tags and …
- 1:37 AM BadContent edited by
- Hmmmmmmm (diff)
Nov 2, 2006:
- 10:57 PM Changeset  by
Bug #790 fix.
- 10:01 PM Ticket #865 (missing description of installation procedure) closed by
- fixed: The project page now links to the way to install everything
- 9:53 PM PerforceJobScript edited by
- update installation and configuration sections (diff)
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
add new config parameter 'p4job_prefix' and clean-up code
- 6:03 PM EmacsWikiEditScript created by
- Introduction of trac-wiki mode for emacs.
- 5:28 PM TracBlogPlugin edited by
- me2! (diff)
- 3:31 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- 3:00 PM sto created by
- New user sto registered
- 10:12 AM BadContent edited by
- Proactively block bbcode URLs (diff)
- 10:00 AM Ticket #810 (setgid() in run_email2trac doesn't work because it happens after ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.8.2 version. Hope i can close it now ;-)
- 12:58 AM DbAuthPlugin edited by
Nov 1, 2006:
- 11:22 PM PrivateTicketsPlugin edited by
- 8:09 PM EmailtoTracScript edited by
- 7:47 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 6:56 PM hbmus080 created by
- New user hbmus080 registered
- 6:38 PM bobbysmith007 edited by
- 6:38 PM bobbysmith007 edited by
- 6:34 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- 6:26 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- 6:10 PM DbAuthPlugin edited by
- 6:01 PM Ticket #865 (missing description of installation procedure) created by
- it's hard to find out, how to setup a trac instance with the plugin.
- 5:44 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 3:09 PM Ticket #864 (Group Permissions) created by
- Can you make it possible to allow permissions by group?
- 2:41 PM Ticket #863 (setup.cfg is in source code control) created by
- setup.cfg should be removed from svn, 0.10, as it prevents installation.
- 2:35 PM Changeset  by
TracWebAdmin is now integrated in 0.11.
- 12:43 PM Ticket #862 (CaptchaPlugin enhancement and behavioural change) created by
- > <cmlenz> so ideally the captcha would kick in on the settings page, …
- 11:58 AM DrProjectPatch edited by
- Getting rid of inappropriate fluff (there really should be a … (diff)
- 11:57 AM DrProjectPatch created by
- New hack DrProjectPatch, created by gvwilson
- 11:57 AM Changeset  by
- 11:52 AM gvwilson created by
- New user gvwilson registered
- 10:17 AM Changeset  by
- Added captcha expiration.
- Check for client/secret in captchas.net plugin.
- 9:49 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed some option documentation.
- Fixed captchasdotnet module name.
- 9:09 AM Changeset  by
Don't trust authenticated users. They could be 3v1l.
- 8:58 AM Changeset  by
- 8:52 AM Changeset  by
Creating 0.10 directory.
- 8:51 AM Changeset  by
New hack CaptchaPlugin, created by athomas
- 8:48 AM Changeset  by
use the mimetypes mappings now defined in Pygments
- 8:01 AM Changeset  by
add styles for more Name subtokens
- 6:21 AM Changeset  by
Fixing a minor bug.
- 6:18 AM Changeset  by
Filtering reports works.
- 5:38 AM Changeset  by
Implement the other permission checks.
- 5:38 AM PrivateTicketsPlugin edited by
- Renamed that permission (diff)
- 5:24 AM Changeset  by
- 5:23 AM PrivateTicketsPlugin created by
- New hack PrivateTicketsPlugin, created by coderanger
- 5:23 AM Changeset  by
Oct 31, 2006:
- 10:16 PM Ticket #861 (postgres SQL error) created by
- Hi, I just tried this with postgres (trac 0.10) and got this error: …
- 10:03 PM linus created by
- New user linus registered
- 8:57 PM Ticket #860 (Cause estimated hours to be used as weighting for Roadmap milestones) created by
- With default milestone tracking behavior, if you have, say 10 tasks …
- 6:49 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- corrected spelling error (diff)
- 6:24 PM Ticket #859 (Making the plugin follow the document-hierarcy properly) created by
- It would be great if you could automagically convert the included file …
- 5:28 PM Ticket #858 (Listing changesets using the svn bugtraq properties) created by
- It's very important for us to be able to see all related code changes …
- 3:39 PM Ticket #857 (Formatting in Acronyms) created by
- Is it possible to have a formatted acronym, like A3?
- 1:38 PM nori created by
- New user nori registered
- 1:04 PM Ticket #856 (tags are erased) created by
- if you rename a page which use tags, they are erased.
- 12:18 PM Ticket #855 (register a new user should be possible if some part is missing ...) created by
- === what we do === 1. we create instances with a script calling …
- 9:29 AM Changeset  by
Add prototype deletions.
- 8:40 AM Changeset  by
This name no longer makes sense.
- 8:39 AM Changeset  by
You can now edit existing prototypes.
- 3:25 AM Ticket #853 (pdf conversion misses images if wiki not on standard port) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Allow non-standard ports. Fixes #853.
- 3:25 AM Changeset  by
Allow non-standard ports. Fixes #853.
- 3:11 AM Ticket #854 (Where are the installation instructions??) closed by
- worksforme: Just follow the normal instructions.
- 1:29 AM LatexFormulaMacro edited by