Nov 15, 2007:
- 11:56 PM Ticket #2163 (Add a filter by milestone) closed by
- duplicate: #2082 was here first for this so I am gonna leave that open. Thanks for …
- 11:47 PM Changeset  by
T&E trac 10 - 0.5.1
T&E trac 11 - 0.5.4
- 11:47 PM Ticket #2155 (No billing field on internet explorer (IE6, IE7)) closed by
- 11:03 PM Ticket #2186 (TagsPlugin not working as expected) created by
- I am not getting "Tag Under" section on page edits and don't see the tag …
- 10:59 PM Ticket #2129 (split plugin into an estimation plugin and a billing plugin) closed by
- wontfix: Unfortunately this means that I have to maintain 2 projects instead of …
- 10:49 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- permission_policies setting no longer needed following . (diff)
- 10:48 PM Ticket #1912 (show "yes/no" for field "billable" instead of "0/1") closed by
- fixed: The demo is running close to the most recent version now so this should no …
- 10:44 PM Changeset  by
updated reports to use datetime as the column name instead of time.
refactored the reportsmanager a bit more and used these changes to make it update reports when their version changes as opposed to having to change my system version as well.
T&E (trac11) version 0.5.3
- 10:44 PM Ticket #1995 (Time column should be labelled "date" in reports) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #1995 updated reports to use datetime as the column …
- 10:41 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Cleaning up the visual side a little.
Looks like a lot of changes, but in effect it is just some additional divs and html reorganisation + minor details + some styling. It also drops the use of the <hr /> tag as divider due to wonky visual handling in IE - borders on divs are better.
- 10:30 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Trac attachment module now have its own extension point for checking permissions for third-party attachments - see http://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/6160 (0.11dev >= this revision is of course a requirement).
Essentially same implementation, but instead of IPermissionPolicy it now implements ILegacyAttachmentPolicyDelegate which means no need to include the component in the permission_policies trac.ini config.
- 9:54 PM TimeVisualizerPlugin edited by
- 9:08 PM TracWysiwygPlugin edited by
- 8:43 PM Ticket #1534 (Integrate with MasterTicketsPlugin or add ablity to set master ticket) closed by
- wontfix: This has been open forever with no comment or change in status. If there …
- 8:39 PM Ticket #2167 (View management link also with trac.ticket.report.* = disabled.) closed by
- invalid: Without the reports module the reports will not work. Is there any reason …
- 5:55 PM Ticket #2127 (Negative hours are displayed incorrect) closed by
- 5:55 PM Changeset  by
trac0.10 - T&E ver 0.5.0
trac0.11 - T&E ver 0.5.2
- 4:59 PM Ticket #2185 (Locked database after cancelled operation) created by
- I stopped the tracd service while the perforce plugin was (I believe) …
- 4:53 PM Ticket #2184 (New ticket is not showing up in Active Tickets) created by
- I have setup simple ticket to hide fields I only want administrators to …
- 4:49 PM Ticket #2183 (Exception adding path) created by
- I have an existing svn authz file that looks like this: […] It didn't …
- 4:36 PM Ticket #2118 (list + code block formating breaks ...) reopened by
- unfortunately, the newlines are still here, which prevents auto-numbering …
- 4:27 PM Ticket #2182 (text like C:D gets [C:D C:D]) created by
- text like C:D gets [C:D C:D], in other words […]
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
Fix a bug which caused the comment number to be reset when the ticket is autoclosed.
- 1:42 PM Ticket #2181 (Patch fails with 0.10-stable rev 6059) created by
- Hello, I made a checkout of both the most recent 0.10-stable and your …
- 1:37 PM Ticket #2180 (Patch fails with 0.10-stable rev 6059) created by
- Hello, I made a checkout of both the most recent 0.10-stable and your …
- 12:31 PM Ticket #2127 (Negative hours are displayed incorrect) reopened by
- Replying to email@example.com: > Sorry, I just saw there is …
- 12:31 PM Ticket #2127 (Negative hours are displayed incorrect) closed by
- duplicate: Sorry, I just saw there is already a ticket for this: #2100
- 3:21 AM ZoomQuiet edited by
- 3:07 AM Changeset  by
start 0.11 Wiki Chinese ...
- 12:10 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Updated status based on changes in  - primarily attachments and … (diff)
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Attachments and fine-grained security support.
- Attachment support completed - add, view, link to and delete attachments on blog posts just like on wiki pages. The permissions to view and add attachments follow the users permissions for the blog posts.
- Along with the new Resource code, it was also possible to implement the new 0.11 security model supporting permission policies. It adds resource or realm wherever applicable.
- Removed the 'view' element of the URL path - post names are now default URL (with some names reserved that signify commands such as 'edit', 'create' and similar). Partly such URLs just felt 'wrong', and partly it was cumbersome to get it to work with the Resource.get_resource_url() metod and interfacing with attachments.
- Some minor fixes here and there.
Due to limitations in the Trac attachment code, it was necessary to include a security policy in order to support the legacy attachment permissions used internally by that module. This needs to be enabled in trac.ini and if you have no other policies, the default line should look like this:
[trac] permission_policies = DefaultPermissionPolicy, LegacyAttachmentPolicy, FullBlogCore
Nov 14, 2007:
- 6:23 PM Ticket #2179 (Timeline always starts at July 2006 instead of selected date) closed by
- duplicate: Oh, sorry, I see that this is a duplicate of #972.
- 6:22 PM Ticket #2179 (Timeline always starts at July 2006 instead of selected date) created by
- Having just installed the SimileTimeline into a Trac 0.10.4 installation …
- 6:02 PM Ticket #2178 (error when renaming a page with existing link (NameError: global name ...) created by
- Tried renaming a page, unsuccessfylly. Got the following error: […] …
- 5:05 PM tracschluffi created by
- New user tracschluffi registered
- 5:05 PM Ticket #2171 (Problems with SVN post commit hook) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #2171 Upgraded the trac-post-commit.py to be …
- 5:05 PM Changeset  by
Upgraded the trac-post-commit.py to be compatable with trac 11
- 4:23 PM Ticket #2143 ([Patch] Indexer _strip wrong regexp (non-ascii char issue)) reopened by
- when not using re.U, non-ascii character not indexed
- 2:50 PM Ticket #2173 (Indent table has broken.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #2173 - a problem with indent-table.
- 2:50 PM Changeset  by
fixed #2173 - a problem with indent-table.
- 10:05 AM LongBrother created by
- New user LongBrother registered
- 6:15 AM Changeset  by
refactored reportmanager a bit more in response to feed back from Colin Guthrie
bumped version number to 0.5.1
- 5:07 AM Ticket #2154 (how to use with multiple repository setup) closed by
- fixed: See Image macro's read me. This feature same as Image macro. and not …
- 2:33 AM Ticket #2177 (Remind owners script) created by
- The script currently sends a single message to all people listed in the …
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
bumped version number to 0.5.0
Nov 13, 2007:
- 11:53 PM Changeset  by
- 11:53 PM Ticket #1913 (0.11 workflow compatibility) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #1913 After much waiting and thinking, I came to the …
- 7:40 PM Ticket #2176 (Tracpasteplugin does not work with Trac 0.11 r 6153 (Context)) created by
- Tracpaste plugin does not work with the latest trac (r6153) because …
- 7:16 PM TicketRemindScript edited by
- 7:13 PM TicketRemindScript edited by
- 7:12 PM TicketRemindScript edited by
- 7:10 PM Ticket #2122 (Check that your CC recipients are actually getting the email.) closed by
- wontfix: Good hint, thanks. I don't really need this feature, so, if someone will …
- 6:43 PM Ticket #2175 (No date picker with SimpleTicketPlugin) created by
- Very, very minor issue. Simple Ticket page does not display the calendar …
- 6:09 PM Ticket #2174 (Work Log fails in Timeline page) created by
- I am getting the following error from WorkLog in the Timeline page, anyone …
- 4:21 PM Ticket #2172 (timingandestimationplugin": (can't import "No module named transform")) closed by
- fixed: Sorry for the delay, apparently trac-hacks has stopped emailing me new …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #2084 (Report execution failed: near "AS": syntax error) closed by
- fixed: Replying to anonymous: > > May I suggest you document that …
- 4:08 PM Ticket #2083 (Would like a field for estimated time remaining) closed by
- invalid: Sorry for the delay, apparently trac-hacks has stopped emailing me new …
- 10:07 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Minor fix following Trac 0.11dev context refactoring merge.
No need to add a Context anymore as it is default available for all rendering (and not really the same class anymore anyway).
- 6:44 AM auss created by
- New user auss registered
- 1:34 AM Ticket #1254 (delete button not shown in ticket with 1.1.4 version of ticketdeleteplugin) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1337 (now fixed)
- 1:29 AM Ticket #1079 (Use link under the View Tickets tab instead of Custom Query tab) closed by
- wontfix: This is solved in 0.11 via the use of a filter to adjust the output of the …
- 1:24 AM Ticket #1182 ('BatchModifyModule' object has no attribute 'get_htdocs_dirs') closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1337 (now fixed)
- 1:19 AM Ticket #1823 (0.11 version of this plugin desperately needed!) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Apply dgynn's patch for 0.11 support. I've modified the …
- 1:19 AM Changeset  by
- 1:10 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #1337 by applying patch. Also add some directories to ignore for neatness sake.
- 1:10 AM Ticket #1337 ([PATCH] AttributeError: 'BatchModifyModule' object has no attribute ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #1337 by applying patch. Also add some directories to …
Nov 12, 2007:
- 3:08 AM Ticket #2173 (Indent table has broken.) created by
- When tabel has indent, table has broken. Please refer after examples. * …
Nov 11, 2007:
- 11:12 PM Changeset  by
Fixed a bug when htdocs_location is defined in trac.ini.
- 10:33 PM PyDotOrgTheme edited by
- 10:26 PM lfdm created by
- New user lfdm registered
- 9:57 PM Ticket #1175 (TicketBox patch for Trac 0.11 and up) closed by
- fixed: In r2769, I fixed to work on Trac 0.11 correctly. And also I updated the …
- 9:52 PM TicketBoxMacro edited by
- Describe support of trac 0.11. (diff)
- 9:40 PM Changeset  by
Fix to work with trac 0.11 (r1921 was not enough).
- 8:35 PM Ticket #2085 (Report "My tickets" does not work) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Support both quoted and unquoted dynamic variable in SQL query …
- 8:35 PM Changeset  by
Support both quoted and unquoted dynamic variable in SQL query
string of report definition.
NOTE: The definition of report 7 was changed at 0.10.4
to use unquoted $USER variable due to T:#4387.
- 6:29 AM Ticket #2130 (Cannot use paranthesis in expression when using the ListTagged macro) closed by
- invalid: This is a "bug" in Trac. Macro arguments are terminated at the first ). …
- 6:20 AM Ticket #2143 ([Patch] Indexer _strip wrong regexp (non-ascii char issue)) closed by
- invalid: _ is already included by …
- 6:17 AM Ticket #2148 (error) closed by
- invalid: Try trac:MailingList or trac:IrcChannel.
- 5:52 AM Ticket #2172 (timingandestimationplugin": (can't import "No module named transform")) created by
- Trac 0.11dev, running on apache 2.2, python 2.5 Plugin wont …
Nov 10, 2007:
- 11:50 PM Chad created by
- New user Chad registered
- 8:07 PM Ticket #2171 (Problems with SVN post commit hook) created by
- Hi.. I´m not sure this is a bug or a configuration mistake I made, but I´d …
- 2:17 AM Ticket #2170 (Port to Trac 0.11) created by
- As per summary
Nov 9, 2007:
- 11:21 PM chrisg edited by
- 11:17 PM ChrisGreacen edited by
- Just adding some notes about what I'm watching. (diff)
- 11:03 PM ChrisGreacen edited by
- 11:02 PM ChrisGreacen created by
- New user ChrisGreacen registered
- 8:10 PM Ticket #2039 (AttributeError: type object 'Mimeview' has no attribute '_implements') reopened by
- I just checked the ticket to see if you applied the patch and: - I don't …
- 6:04 PM TracShowPathPatch edited by
- 5:23 PM Ticket #2169 (Plugin throws if non-directories exist in trac environment root) created by
- Plugin fails if non-directories exist in trac environment root, below is a …
- 4:29 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 3:55 PM Ticket #2168 (IO Error after installing on Windows) created by
- I installed the PageToOdtPlugin under Trac 0.10.4 running in Apache on a …
- 3:47 PM hbogaards created by
- New user hbogaards registered
- 12:35 PM Ticket #2167 (View management link also with trac.ticket.report.* = disabled.) created by
- We only use Custom-query bowser. I have to activate reports to view a …
- 11:50 AM Ticket #2166 ("must be a class" error?) created by
- 9:57 AM Changeset  by
- 4:57 AM Ticket #2165 (Configurable filter option) created by
- The main purpose of this patch is to provide the capability of specifying …
- 4:18 AM Changeset  by
- 4:15 AM Changeset  by
fixed #2117 - a problem that is a warning about non-secure items with IE and https.
- 4:15 AM Ticket #2117 (display of "wysiwyg" and "textarea" selection changes from https to http) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #2117 - a problem that is a warning about non-secure …
- 3:46 AM Changeset  by
fixed init dir for 0.11
- 3:15 AM TracChineseTranslation edited by
- fixed download (diff)
- 3:13 AM TracChineseTranslation edited by
- 3:12 AM TracChineseTranslation created by
- 3:04 AM Changeset  by
- 3:02 AM Changeset  by
Nov 8, 2007:
- 2:25 PM Ticket #1355 (Trailing URL for OpenID username required) closed by
- invalid: I agree here with cygnus. You can't make assumptions here that http and …
- 2:18 PM Ticket #482 (use Python's urlparse module for retrieving the base URL) closed by
- fixed: This is not problem for a long time based on code.
- 12:57 PM Changeset  by
Merged from [2759:2759/tracwysiwygplugin/0.10].
- 12:51 PM Ticket #2121 (UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xec in position 2: ...) closed by
- fixed: Found it - thanks anonymous :-) Fixed in .
- 12:47 PM Changeset  by
- Now writes to the log using Python representation (repr()) instead of string (str()), as the representation will not have encoding issues + that it is more useful as it displays as u'My String' indicating type and content much better.
- strftime() actually returns a string and not a unicode object, so obviously it must be converted to unicode.
- 11:27 AM Changeset  by
- added unit tests.
- fixed #2118
- fixed some bugs in wikitext-generation.
- 11:27 AM Ticket #2118 (list + code block formating breaks ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * added unit tests. * fixed #2118 * fixed some bugs in …
- 8:31 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:29 AM adhisimon created by
- New user adhisimon registered
- 5:27 AM Ticket #2056 (Hour reports not working with Trac 10.4 & MySQL 5.0 & ...) closed by
- fixed: That worked. Ok... this is a more complete run-down of what I did: - …
- 3:45 AM Ticket #2164 (stupid user problem - TICKET_CREATE_SIMPLE not available in perm list) closed by
- worksforme: Please re-read TracPlugins. If you use one of the global folders (such as …
- 12:20 AM Changeset  by
initial import of autolinks
currently supports proper case words and acronyms