Nov 19, 2007:
- 11:40 PM Ticket #2192 (Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade Genshi ...) closed by
- 10:27 PM xvirus created by
- New user xvirus registered
- 9:18 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 7:05 PM NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin edited by
- 7:03 PM Changeset  by
First version of this plugin (works for me)
- 7:00 PM NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin created by
- New hack NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin, created by bobbysmith007
- 7:00 PM Changeset  by
- 6:22 PM Ticket #2192 (Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade Genshi ...) reopened by
- Thanks for the help bobbysmith007 However I'm already running Genshi …
- 5:57 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- 5:55 PM Ticket #2192 (Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade Genshi ...) closed by
- fixed: Awesome! All you need to do is upgrade to the head version of Genshi. …
- 4:02 PM Ticket #2198 (Converting pasted text to code block does not delete [[BR]]) created by
- Paste some multiline text, select it, assign "code block" style to it and …
- 3:44 PM Ticket #2197 (Trac 0.11 support) created by
- Hello, Is this plugin scheduled to support Trac 0.11 ?
- 5:54 AM MacroPostPlugin edited by
Nov 18, 2007:
- 9:29 AM Changeset  by
- Minor project list fix.
- Partial fix for interacting with PermRedirectPlugin.
- 8:11 AM AddCommentMacro edited by
- Updated with 0.11 support. (diff)
- 8:05 AM Ticket #1835 ([patch] AddCommentMacro updated to 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Latest patch applied in . Closing.
- 8:03 AM Changeset  by
AddCommentMacro: 0.11 version working.
- Uses new context / resource APIs from current Trac 0.11dev
- Uses genshi to build the html
- Depends on MacroPostPlugin for 0.11 (v 0.2)
- Various minor fixes
More details on ticket #1835.
- 8:00 AM Changeset  by
AddCommentMacro: Branching for 0.11
- 7:23 AM Changeset  by
Add a permission for viewing the index.
Nov 17, 2007:
- 9:44 PM Ticket #2196 (Permission actions needed) created by
- There needs to be permission actions for the different parts of the …
- 9:33 PM auno created by
- New user auno registered
- 7:41 PM TracPygmentsPlugin edited by
- report --> query (diff)
- 7:39 PM Ticket #2195 (exceptin in log file: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get', KeyError: ...) created by
- we always get the following error in the logfile, but it anyway seems to …
- 7:34 PM Ticket #2194 (exceptin in log file: issubclass() arg 1 must be a class) created by
- we get always the following exception but it anyway seems to work: […]
- 6:13 PM Ticket #2141 (Pasting of tables from Word is broken) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #2141 - a problem with pasting of tables from word.
- 6:13 PM Changeset  by
fixed #2141 - a problem with pasting of tables from word.
- 5:34 PM Ticket #1832 ([patch] MacroPostPlugin update for 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Committed in [2792:2793].
- 5:17 PM Changeset  by
Doing what should have preceded the last changeset - branching... Also reverting changes on 0.10.
Both 0.10 and 0.11 should be working fine now.
- 4:56 PM Changeset  by
MacroPostPlugin: Now working with very latest 0.11dev
- Needed the new resource / context APIs
- Updated signature and return format for post_process_request()
- Bumped version to make dependencies safer
- 2:36 PM Ticket #2193 (verification for register) created by
- Would be a good idea to include a verification procedure for the …
- 10:40 AM Ticket #2192 (Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade Genshi ...) created by
- I'm trying to install the plugin for single environment. I download the …
- 10:22 AM Ticket #2191 (Trac crashes after installing plugin) created by
- After installing plugin for single environment and enabling it through …
- 7:35 AM TimeVisualizerPlugin edited by
- 12:24 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: A batch of minor improvements and tweaks.
- Correct usage of perm.require() by adding realm or resource whenever available.
- All datetime objects are now using utc as timezone.
- Added a list option to be able to specify the names of the months used in archive listings and sidebar - rather than using whatever the default locale provides.
- Some minor visual tweaks of sidebar lists to use the space better.
Nov 16, 2007:
- 9:53 PM Ticket #2190 (Causes connections to POSTGRES DB reach the maximun limit) created by
- I've installed today this plugin in a postgres+schemas environment and it …
- 7:52 PM Blackhex edited by
- Ohloh badge added. (diff)
- 6:23 PM Ticket #2189 (Support for alternative date formats) created by
- Great addon. May want to add in the option to support for the US mm/dd/yy …
- 12:48 PM Ticket #2187 (Non wiki Names like setTextColor are transformed to wiki names) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #2187 - a problem that is non wiki names are transformed …
- 12:48 PM Changeset  by
fixed #2187 - a problem that is non wiki names are transformed to wiki names.
- 12:41 PM Changeset  by
TeamRosterPlugin: - Fixed upload picture feature to work on IE also.
- 12:30 PM Changeset  by
TeamRosterPlugin: - Changed blank userProfile's id from -1 to requested userProfile's id
- 12:27 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Putting tags provider on to-do list. (diff)
- 12:15 PM Ticket #2188 (Quotation handling on lastrow is broken) created by
- When pressing "reply" it's hard to write actual reply, since usually can't …
- 11:06 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Timeline support now added () - updating features and status. (diff)
- 11:00 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Timeline support added
Timeline support is differentiating between 'Blog posts' (as first version with body), and 'Blog details' which is all updates (showing version comment instead of body), comments on posts and attachments. This makes version 1 the 'official' blog record, and works quite well as RSS feed.
Feedback on timeline / rss strategy is welcome.
- 9:07 AM Ticket #2187 (Non wiki Names like setTextColor are transformed to wiki names) created by
- I write some typical C++ or Java function in the wiki like: I created …
- 8:35 AM Ticket #2180 (Patch fails with 0.10-stable rev 6059) closed by
- duplicate: duplicate of #2181 (this one has a misspelling).
- 12:19 AM Ticket #2186 (TagsPlugin not working as expected) closed by
- worksforme: You have not followed the [wiki:TagsPlugin/Installation? installation …
Nov 15, 2007:
- 11:56 PM Ticket #2163 (Add a filter by milestone) closed by
- duplicate: #2082 was here first for this so I am gonna leave that open. Thanks for …
- 11:47 PM Changeset  by
T&E trac 10 - 0.5.1
T&E trac 11 - 0.5.4
- 11:47 PM Ticket #2155 (No billing field on internet explorer (IE6, IE7)) closed by
- 11:03 PM Ticket #2186 (TagsPlugin not working as expected) created by
- I am not getting "Tag Under" section on page edits and don't see the tag …
- 10:59 PM Ticket #2129 (split plugin into an estimation plugin and a billing plugin) closed by
- wontfix: Unfortunately this means that I have to maintain 2 projects instead of …
- 10:49 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- permission_policies setting no longer needed following . (diff)
- 10:48 PM Ticket #1912 (show "yes/no" for field "billable" instead of "0/1") closed by
- fixed: The demo is running close to the most recent version now so this should no …
- 10:44 PM Changeset  by
updated reports to use datetime as the column name instead of time.
refactored the reportsmanager a bit more and used these changes to make it update reports when their version changes as opposed to having to change my system version as well.
T&E (trac11) version 0.5.3
- 10:44 PM Ticket #1995 (Time column should be labelled "date" in reports) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #1995 updated reports to use datetime as the column …
- 10:41 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Cleaning up the visual side a little.
Looks like a lot of changes, but in effect it is just some additional divs and html reorganisation + minor details + some styling. It also drops the use of the <hr /> tag as divider due to wonky visual handling in IE - borders on divs are better.
- 10:30 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Trac attachment module now have its own extension point for checking permissions for third-party attachments - see http://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/6160 (0.11dev >= this revision is of course a requirement).
Essentially same implementation, but instead of IPermissionPolicy it now implements ILegacyAttachmentPolicyDelegate which means no need to include the component in the permission_policies trac.ini config.
- 9:54 PM TimeVisualizerPlugin edited by
- 9:08 PM TracWysiwygPlugin edited by
- 8:43 PM Ticket #1534 (Integrate with MasterTicketsPlugin or add ablity to set master ticket) closed by
- wontfix: This has been open forever with no comment or change in status. If there …
- 8:39 PM Ticket #2167 (View management link also with trac.ticket.report.* = disabled.) closed by
- invalid: Without the reports module the reports will not work. Is there any reason …
- 5:55 PM Ticket #2127 (Negative hours are displayed incorrect) closed by
- 5:55 PM Changeset  by
trac0.10 - T&E ver 0.5.0
trac0.11 - T&E ver 0.5.2
- 4:59 PM Ticket #2185 (Locked database after cancelled operation) created by
- I stopped the tracd service while the perforce plugin was (I believe) …
- 4:53 PM Ticket #2184 (New ticket is not showing up in Active Tickets) created by
- I have setup simple ticket to hide fields I only want administrators to …
- 4:49 PM Ticket #2183 (Exception adding path) created by
- I have an existing svn authz file that looks like this: […] It didn't …
- 4:36 PM Ticket #2118 (list + code block formating breaks ...) reopened by
- unfortunately, the newlines are still here, which prevents auto-numbering …
- 4:27 PM Ticket #2182 (text like C:D gets [C:D C:D]) created by
- text like C:D gets [C:D C:D], in other words […]
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
Fix a bug which caused the comment number to be reset when the ticket is autoclosed.
- 1:42 PM Ticket #2181 (Patch fails with 0.10-stable rev 6059) created by
- Hello, I made a checkout of both the most recent 0.10-stable and your …
- 1:37 PM Ticket #2180 (Patch fails with 0.10-stable rev 6059) created by
- Hello, I made a checkout of both the most recent 0.10-stable and your …
- 12:31 PM Ticket #2127 (Negative hours are displayed incorrect) reopened by
- Replying to email@example.com: > Sorry, I just saw there is …
- 12:31 PM Ticket #2127 (Negative hours are displayed incorrect) closed by
- duplicate: Sorry, I just saw there is already a ticket for this: #2100
- 3:21 AM ZoomQuiet edited by
- 3:07 AM Changeset  by
start 0.11 Wiki Chinese ...
- 12:10 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Updated status based on changes in  - primarily attachments and … (diff)
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Attachments and fine-grained security support.
- Attachment support completed - add, view, link to and delete attachments on blog posts just like on wiki pages. The permissions to view and add attachments follow the users permissions for the blog posts.
- Along with the new Resource code, it was also possible to implement the new 0.11 security model supporting permission policies. It adds resource or realm wherever applicable.
- Removed the 'view' element of the URL path - post names are now default URL (with some names reserved that signify commands such as 'edit', 'create' and similar). Partly such URLs just felt 'wrong', and partly it was cumbersome to get it to work with the Resource.get_resource_url() metod and interfacing with attachments.
- Some minor fixes here and there.
Due to limitations in the Trac attachment code, it was necessary to include a security policy in order to support the legacy attachment permissions used internally by that module. This needs to be enabled in trac.ini and if you have no other policies, the default line should look like this:
[trac] permission_policies = DefaultPermissionPolicy, LegacyAttachmentPolicy, FullBlogCore
Nov 14, 2007:
- 6:23 PM Ticket #2179 (Timeline always starts at July 2006 instead of selected date) closed by
- duplicate: Oh, sorry, I see that this is a duplicate of #972.
- 6:22 PM Ticket #2179 (Timeline always starts at July 2006 instead of selected date) created by
- Having just installed the SimileTimeline into a Trac 0.10.4 installation …
- 6:02 PM Ticket #2178 (error when renaming a page with existing link (NameError: global name ...) created by
- Tried renaming a page, unsuccessfylly. Got the following error: […] …
- 5:05 PM tracschluffi created by
- New user tracschluffi registered
- 5:05 PM Ticket #2171 (Problems with SVN post commit hook) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #2171 Upgraded the trac-post-commit.py to be …
- 5:05 PM Changeset  by
Upgraded the trac-post-commit.py to be compatable with trac 11
- 4:23 PM Ticket #2143 ([Patch] Indexer _strip wrong regexp (non-ascii char issue)) reopened by
- when not using re.U, non-ascii character not indexed
- 2:50 PM Ticket #2173 (Indent table has broken.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #2173 - a problem with indent-table.
- 2:50 PM Changeset  by
fixed #2173 - a problem with indent-table.
- 10:05 AM LongBrother created by
- New user LongBrother registered
- 6:15 AM Changeset  by
refactored reportmanager a bit more in response to feed back from Colin Guthrie
bumped version number to 0.5.1
- 5:07 AM Ticket #2154 (how to use with multiple repository setup) closed by
- fixed: See Image macro's read me. This feature same as Image macro. and not …
- 2:33 AM Ticket #2177 (Remind owners script) created by
- The script currently sends a single message to all people listed in the …
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
bumped version number to 0.5.0
Nov 13, 2007:
- 11:53 PM Changeset  by
- 11:53 PM Ticket #1913 (0.11 workflow compatibility) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #1913 After much waiting and thinking, I came to the …
- 7:40 PM Ticket #2176 (Tracpasteplugin does not work with Trac 0.11 r 6153 (Context)) created by
- Tracpaste plugin does not work with the latest trac (r6153) because …
- 7:16 PM TicketRemindScript edited by
- 7:13 PM TicketRemindScript edited by
- 7:12 PM TicketRemindScript edited by
- 7:10 PM Ticket #2122 (Check that your CC recipients are actually getting the email.) closed by
- wontfix: Good hint, thanks. I don't really need this feature, so, if someone will …
- 6:43 PM Ticket #2175 (No date picker with SimpleTicketPlugin) created by
- Very, very minor issue. Simple Ticket page does not display the calendar …
- 6:09 PM Ticket #2174 (Work Log fails in Timeline page) created by
- I am getting the following error from WorkLog in the Timeline page, anyone …
- 4:21 PM Ticket #2172 (timingandestimationplugin": (can't import "No module named transform")) closed by
- fixed: Sorry for the delay, apparently trac-hacks has stopped emailing me new …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #2084 (Report execution failed: near "AS": syntax error) closed by
- fixed: Replying to anonymous: > > May I suggest you document that …
- 4:08 PM Ticket #2083 (Would like a field for estimated time remaining) closed by
- invalid: Sorry for the delay, apparently trac-hacks has stopped emailing me new …
- 10:07 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Minor fix following Trac 0.11dev context refactoring merge.
No need to add a Context anymore as it is default available for all rendering (and not really the same class anymore anyway).
- 6:44 AM auss created by
- New user auss registered
- 1:34 AM Ticket #1254 (delete button not shown in ticket with 1.1.4 version of ticketdeleteplugin) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1337 (now fixed)
- 1:29 AM Ticket #1079 (Use link under the View Tickets tab instead of Custom Query tab) closed by
- wontfix: This is solved in 0.11 via the use of a filter to adjust the output of the …
- 1:24 AM Ticket #1182 ('BatchModifyModule' object has no attribute 'get_htdocs_dirs') closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1337 (now fixed)
- 1:19 AM Ticket #1823 (0.11 version of this plugin desperately needed!) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Apply dgynn's patch for 0.11 support. I've modified the …
- 1:19 AM Changeset  by
- 1:10 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #1337 by applying patch. Also add some directories to ignore for neatness sake.
- 1:10 AM Ticket #1337 ([PATCH] AttributeError: 'BatchModifyModule' object has no attribute ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #1337 by applying patch. Also add some directories to …
Nov 12, 2007:
- 3:08 AM Ticket #2173 (Indent table has broken.) created by
- When tabel has indent, table has broken. Please refer after examples. * …