Dec 26, 2007:
- 9:26 PM gavenko_a created by
- New user gavenko_a registered
- 6:43 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 6:43 PM Changeset  by
Mega commit (sorry that I haven't commited continuously) -- v0.1b
- 4:38 PM dhellmann created by
- New user dhellmann registered
- 2:46 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 11:47 AM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 6:19 AM Changeset  by
Dec 25, 2007:
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: Initial commit (v0.1a)
- 8:00 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- Small additional changes (diff)
- 7:52 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 7:05 PM ProgressMeterMacro created by
- New hack ProgressMeterMacro, created by qwp0
- 7:05 PM Changeset  by
- 2:33 PM qwp0 created by
- New user qwp0 registered
- 4:11 AM Ticket #2330 (How to enable ScrumBurndownPlugin in 0.11b1) created by
- I recevied these error messages, after I enabled ScrumBurndownPlugin …
Dec 24, 2007:
- 5:51 PM Ticket #2329 (CSS for print) created by
- When printing, the nav menu is correctly hidden... but margin-left is …
Dec 23, 2007:
- 1:57 PM Changeset  by
tagged timevisualizer 0.5
- 10:29 AM Ticket #2328 (escaped links are listed) created by
- In the list rendered by [[WantedPages]], there are all …
- 7:57 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Follow-up to new RSS support - actually include the new .rss template when installing...
Dec 22, 2007:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Implemented new feature to delete a comment on a blog post (requires BLOG_ADMIN permission).
- 10:01 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Reworked the RSS support - now the plugin renders the full-post RSS feed itself, and leaving the details of creation, updates and comments to the timeline.
Additionally, feeds are now provides for the main dimensions of the blog, allowing users to subscribe to feeds restricted by category or author.
- Simplified 'Search' by only having one search source.
- Increased default number of front page to 20.
- More permission checks against resource.
- Fixed a count issue for when requested category was a substring of another (giving too many hits).
- Some other small fixes.
- 9:40 AM Changeset  by
Trying to improve formatting of the graph.
- 8:13 AM GitPlugin edited by
- 5:39 AM Changeset  by
Basic depgraph system.
- 2:05 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Various changes:
- Added support for restricting a blog feed on category or author.
- Added RSS icons to interface to simplify.
- Added a number of attributes to templates to make it easier to style.
- Changed som layouts to make them better - styling and fixes.
- Improvements / fixes in styles.
- New icon for timeline viewing.
- 2:03 AM Ticket #1169 (HTTPAuth doesn't validate against AccountManager htpasswd file) closed by
- wontfix: This an Apache issue clearly. I can't do anything about it.
Dec 21, 2007:
- 8:26 PM TwikiPatternSkinTheme edited by
- 8:26 PM TwikiPatternSkinTheme edited by
- 8:23 PM DjangoAuthIntegration edited by
- 8:22 PM DjangoAuthIntegration edited by
- 8:10 PM DjangoAuthIntegration created by
- New hack DjangoAuthIntegration, created by waylan
- 8:10 PM Changeset  by
- 7:55 PM Ticket #2327 (Encoding errors with htdigest and unicode) created by
- 7:37 PM waylan created by
- New user waylan registered
- 3:19 PM Changeset  by
Improved regexp for e-mail address check in download form.
- 1:28 PM TwikiPatternSkinTheme edited by
- 1:00 PM MoveableTypeTheme edited by
- 1:00 PM TwikiNatSkinTheme edited by
- 1:00 PM TwikiPatternSkinTheme edited by
- 12:50 PM TwikiPatternSkinTheme created by
- New hack TwikiPatternSkinTheme, created by SvenDowideit
- 12:50 PM Changeset  by
- 12:48 PM TwikiNatSkinTheme edited by
- 12:47 PM TwikiNatSkinTheme created by
- New hack TwikiNatSkinTheme, created by SvenDowideit
- 12:47 PM Changeset  by
- 12:39 PM SvenDowideit edited by
- 12:39 PM MoveableTypeTheme edited by
- 12:37 PM MoveableTypeTheme edited by
- 12:37 PM MoveableTypeTheme edited by
- 12:35 PM MoveableTypeTheme created by
- New hack MoveableTypeTheme, created by SvenDowideit
- 12:35 PM Changeset  by
- 12:33 PM SvnAuthzAdminPlugin edited by
- 12:26 PM SvenDowideit created by
- New user SvenDowideit registered
- 11:11 AM Ticket #2192 (Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade Genshi ...) reopened by
- 2:27 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Adding a wiki macro to display posts in various forms - [[BlogList]]:
- An inline list (like in the blog archive) (format=inline).
- Full-text posts (as in all other views inside the blog module) (format=full).
- A 'blogflash' as a floating box that renders full-text posts in scaled down format, typically for project or section front pages (format=float).
Read the macro documentation for details on the various options.
(Also includes various refactoring to make it easier to read and maintain by reusing as much as practical in the new macro. Lastly there are a few minor bug fixes.)
Dec 20, 2007:
- 10:26 PM Ticket #2326 (easy_install fails) created by
- As suggested in documentation, attempted to install with easy_install …
- 6:50 PM Changeset  by
LuntbuildTracIntegration: some renames to match the plugin names
- 5:58 AM ppoi created by
- New user ppoi registered
- 1:19 AM Changeset  by
Fix for packaging of .html file.
Dec 19, 2007:
- 10:00 PM Ticket #2325 (Date error.) created by
- In web_ui.py I changed last_day_of_month to cope with values less than 1 …
- 6:27 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- usage counter++ (diff)
- 4:33 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Fixing a unicode / encoding problem for tags provider - the variables gets passed in as lists of strings.
- 4:29 PM Ticket #2077 (Trac environment upgrade fails using MySQL) closed by
- wontfix: I do not test on MySQL, nor do I plan to, so consider this even more …
- 4:22 PM Ticket #2298 (Trac should display LoginForm for not loged user's instead Error: ...) closed by
- worksforme: Use the PermRedirectPlugin.
- 4:20 PM news/2007-12-19-https-is-back-baby created by
- 4:19 PM Ticket #2290 (TicketDelete Doesn't work at all) closed by
- worksforme: Use the 0.10 version of the plugin.
- 4:10 PM Ticket #2260 (mastertickets.web_ui not being loaded, ticket headers not linkified) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Module rename in Trac. (closes #2260)
- 4:10 PM Changeset  by
Module rename in Trac. (closes #2260)
- 3:58 PM Ticket #2237 (Reports execute very slowly with plugin enabled) closed by
- wontfix: Given that every ticket returned in the report has to be checked (which is …
- 3:55 PM Ticket #2232 (Page Caption is named like first file) closed by
- wontfix: This is a function of HTMLDOC, and is not something I can control.
- 3:46 PM Ticket #2214 (Could you give a example?) closed by
- invalid: This plugin has no UI, so there can't be a screenshot.
- 3:31 PM Changeset  by
Whoops. UTF-8 fix.
- 3:20 PM Blog: HTTPS is back baby! created by
- 3:12 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Basic provider for Tags plugin. Blog categories are included in the tag cloud, filters and so on.
Note: There is currently no permission checking done related to listing blog tags and posts - however, accessing a blog post will enforce permissions like usual.
- 3:07 PM Changeset  by
Lots more 0.11 fixes thanks to osimons. Also made expression parser much more robust, adding support for normal Python "and", "or" and "not" operators and fixing the two-tag limit.
- 2:54 PM Ticket #2324 ([Patch] Reposearch always reindexes repository) created by
- Hello, I found out that reposearch plugin always reindexes the …
- 2:03 PM Ticket #2323 (TicketDeletePlugin produces Traceback) closed by
- worksforme: You need to use the 0.10 version. It is in the folder marked "0.10".
- 12:43 PM Ticket #2323 (TicketDeletePlugin produces Traceback) created by
- I installed the TicketDelete plugin as followed: […] Installation …
- 1:28 AM Ticket #2319 (spammed/hacked/graffitied) closed by
- fixed: Thank you, although E-Mail would have been nicer.
- 12:31 AM Ticket #2322 (Read dia files from subversion repository) created by
- It would be a cool feature to read dia files from the subversion …
- 12:03 AM Ticket #1287 (Option to add revtree to BrowseSource ctxmenu) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 
- 12:00 AM RevtreePlugin edited by
- Add illustration for menu item option (diff)