Dec 29, 2007:
- 8:44 PM qwp0 edited by
- Adding e-mail address (diff)
- 5:19 AM Ticket #551 (wiki-format parameter in activator causes error) closed by
- 4:50 AM huunguyen created by
- New user huunguyen registered
Dec 28, 2007:
- 8:15 PM Ticket #2335 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin writes to sys.stdout) closed by
- fixed: (In ) re #2334 closes #2335 Fixed error caused by printing to …
- 8:15 PM Changeset  by
Fixed error caused by printing to std out rather than to the trac log.
There might also be an underlying error, but I cannot recreate it right now (all reports work for me with this version of the plugin).
- 6:10 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 5:54 PM TracForgePlugin edited by
- 5:21 PM Ticket #2340 (Selected pages with CombineWikiPlugin) created by
- I use Trac 0.10. I installed HTMLDOC 1.8.24 and PageToPDFPlugin which …
- 2:51 PM Ticket #2339 (Who work on version 0.12?) created by
- See http://trac.edgewall.org/attachment/wiki/MacroBazaar/Color-0.11.py …
- 1:18 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- add some comment about port to 0.11 (diff)
- 1:16 PM Changeset  by
plugin port to Trac 0.11 (first draft)
- 1:05 PM Ticket #2338 (Port PerforcePlugin to Trac 0.11) created by
- Trac 0.11 is very closed to be delivered, then we have to port all …
- 10:43 AM Ticket #2337 (0.10.4 patch : enable notifications to domain users without any ...) created by
- The hack works perfectly except for ticket notifications. This patch …
- 10:38 AM techtonik created by
- New user techtonik registered
- 7:10 AM Ticket #2336 (Nondeterministic depgraph generation) created by
- If you generate the same depgraph image repeatedly, you can get …
- 4:46 AM Ticket #2335 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin writes to sys.stdout) created by
- This plugin wants to write to sys.stdout (this is not allowed under …
- 4:41 AM Ticket #2334 (Ticket Work Summary report fails) created by
- I've got Timing and Estimation Plugin installed, it seems the reports …
Dec 27, 2007:
- 10:02 PM Ticket #2331 (MySQL not supported) closed by
- wontfix: The plugin page is tagged with "unfinished" for a reason. The plugin …
- 9:03 PM kjdavies edited by
- 9:00 PM Ticket #2333 (href between depgraph and tickets) created by
- The depgraph would be more useful if it were an imagemap. I know …
- 8:57 PM kjdavies created by
- New user kjdavies registered
- 8:56 PM Ticket #2332 (CSS problem between depgraph and PyDotOrg theme) created by
- When the depgraph is presented, using PyDotOrg theme, the depgraph …
- 8:55 PM Ticket #2331 (MySQL not supported) created by
- At least mention the problem in the docs on the WIKI page and don't …
- 4:48 PM rdickey created by
- New user rdickey registered
- 12:10 PM mape edited by
- 11:59 AM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: Defining all variable
- 8:13 AM RefMacro edited by
- 7:45 AM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- 2:39 AM Changeset  by
small info update
- 2:36 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 2:35 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 2:29 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 2:29 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
Dec 26, 2007:
- 6:43 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 6:43 PM Changeset  by
Mega commit (sorry that I haven't commited continuously) -- v0.1b
- 2:46 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 11:47 AM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 6:19 AM Changeset  by
Dec 25, 2007:
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: Initial commit (v0.1a)
- 8:00 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- Small additional changes (diff)
- 7:52 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 7:05 PM ProgressMeterMacro created by
- New hack ProgressMeterMacro, created by qwp0
- 7:05 PM Changeset  by
- 2:33 PM qwp0 created by
- New user qwp0 registered
- 4:11 AM Ticket #2330 (How to enable ScrumBurndownPlugin in 0.11b1) created by
- I recevied these error messages, after I enabled ScrumBurndownPlugin …
Dec 24, 2007:
- 5:51 PM Ticket #2329 (CSS for print) created by
- When printing, the nav menu is correctly hidden... but margin-left is …
Dec 23, 2007:
- 1:57 PM Changeset  by
tagged timevisualizer 0.5
- 10:29 AM Ticket #2328 (escaped links are listed) created by
- In the list rendered by [[WantedPages]], there are all …
- 7:57 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Follow-up to new RSS support - actually include the new .rss template when installing...
Dec 22, 2007:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Implemented new feature to delete a comment on a blog post (requires BLOG_ADMIN permission).
- 10:01 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Reworked the RSS support - now the plugin renders the full-post RSS feed itself, and leaving the details of creation, updates and comments to the timeline.
Additionally, feeds are now provides for the main dimensions of the blog, allowing users to subscribe to feeds restricted by category or author.
- Simplified 'Search' by only having one search source.
- Increased default number of front page to 20.
- More permission checks against resource.
- Fixed a count issue for when requested category was a substring of another (giving too many hits).
- Some other small fixes.
- 9:40 AM Changeset  by
Trying to improve formatting of the graph.
- 8:13 AM GitPlugin edited by
- 5:39 AM Changeset  by
Basic depgraph system.
- 2:05 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Various changes:
- Added support for restricting a blog feed on category or author.
- Added RSS icons to interface to simplify.
- Added a number of attributes to templates to make it easier to style.
- Changed som layouts to make them better - styling and fixes.
- Improvements / fixes in styles.
- New icon for timeline viewing.
- 2:03 AM Ticket #1169 (HTTPAuth doesn't validate against AccountManager htpasswd file) closed by
- wontfix: This an Apache issue clearly. I can't do anything about it.