Jan 1, 2008:
- 10:36 PM Ticket #2332 (CSS problem between depgraph and PyDotOrg theme) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
Better graph generation system.
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: A number of improvements and fixes:
- Typo in RSS made one of the macro formats (float) not work as expected. Fixed.
- Tags support updated to current trunk of TagsPlugin (>=0.6). Patch by athomas. Closes #2342.
- Links to RSS feeds also in 'Download in other formats' whereever that makes sense. Patch by athomas. Closes #2344.
- Don't display any message or information about adding comment if user does not have permission. Patch by athomas. Closes #2343.
- Some fixes for RSS feed url and logo (logo still not ideal - see ticket:6562).
- Delete of last version + all versions now implemented (BLOG_ADMIN permission required).
- New config option personal_blog (default False) will hide 'Browse by author' and various author references. Makes for a cleaner UI when only one author is posting to the blog anyway.
- 9:02 PM Tickets #2342,2343,2344 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: A number of improvements and fixes: * …
- 5:04 PM Changeset  by
Whoops. Re-added missing model provider.
- 4:14 PM Changeset  by
Lots more bug-fixes and general updates for Tags 0.6.
- 1:49 PM Ticket #2344 ([PATCH] Add RSS alternate link) created by
- It covers the base case and categories, not sure whether there are others.
- 1:18 PM Ticket #2343 ([PATCH] Hide "Add comment" section if permission is not available) created by
- Bit of a subjective call, but I personally prefer this behaviour. Feel …
- 1:11 PM Ticket #2342 ([PATCH] Port to TagsPlugin) created by
- Patch adds support for TagsPlugin 0.6 (trunk).
- 11:07 AM akaihola created by
- New user akaihola registered
- 6:10 AM Changeset  by
First commit of Tags 0.6.
- 12:21 AM Ticket #2341 (Plugin does not support paths when using SVNPath directive) created by
- My access file controls several svn projects. To set this …
Dec 31, 2007:
- 6:30 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- removing planned features / todos (going to create tickets for them soon) (diff)
- 4:11 AM ForcePreviewPlugin edited by
- 2:32 AM Changeset  by
Tagged 0.5 release.
- 2:30 AM Changeset  by
Dec 30, 2007:
- 6:21 PM Changeset  by
- 6:19 PM ForcePreviewPlugin edited by
- 6:18 PM ForcePreviewPlugin created by
- New hack ForcePreviewPlugin, created by athomas
- 6:18 PM Changeset  by
Dec 29, 2007:
- 8:44 PM qwp0 edited by
- Adding e-mail address (diff)
- 5:19 AM Ticket #551 (wiki-format parameter in activator causes error) closed by
- 4:50 AM huunguyen created by
- New user huunguyen registered
Dec 28, 2007:
- 8:15 PM Ticket #2335 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin writes to sys.stdout) closed by
- fixed: (In ) re #2334 closes #2335 Fixed error caused by printing to …
- 8:15 PM Changeset  by
Fixed error caused by printing to std out rather than to the trac log.
There might also be an underlying error, but I cannot recreate it right now (all reports work for me with this version of the plugin).
- 6:10 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 5:54 PM TracForgePlugin edited by
- 5:21 PM Ticket #2340 (Selected pages with CombineWikiPlugin) created by
- I use Trac 0.10. I installed HTMLDOC 1.8.24 and PageToPDFPlugin which …
- 2:51 PM Ticket #2339 (Who work on version 0.12?) created by
- See http://trac.edgewall.org/attachment/wiki/MacroBazaar/Color-0.11.py …
- 1:18 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- add some comment about port to 0.11 (diff)
- 1:16 PM Changeset  by
plugin port to Trac 0.11 (first draft)
- 1:05 PM Ticket #2338 (Port PerforcePlugin to Trac 0.11) created by
- Trac 0.11 is very closed to be delivered, then we have to port all …
- 10:43 AM Ticket #2337 (0.10.4 patch : enable notifications to domain users without any ...) created by
- The hack works perfectly except for ticket notifications. This patch …
- 10:38 AM techtonik created by
- New user techtonik registered
- 7:10 AM Ticket #2336 (Nondeterministic depgraph generation) created by
- If you generate the same depgraph image repeatedly, you can get …
- 4:46 AM Ticket #2335 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin writes to sys.stdout) created by
- This plugin wants to write to sys.stdout (this is not allowed under …
- 4:41 AM Ticket #2334 (Ticket Work Summary report fails) created by
- I've got Timing and Estimation Plugin installed, it seems the reports …
Dec 27, 2007:
- 10:02 PM Ticket #2331 (MySQL not supported) closed by
- wontfix: The plugin page is tagged with "unfinished" for a reason. The plugin …
- 9:03 PM kjdavies edited by
- 9:00 PM Ticket #2333 (href between depgraph and tickets) created by
- The depgraph would be more useful if it were an imagemap. I know …
- 8:57 PM kjdavies created by
- New user kjdavies registered
- 8:56 PM Ticket #2332 (CSS problem between depgraph and PyDotOrg theme) created by
- When the depgraph is presented, using PyDotOrg theme, the depgraph …
- 8:55 PM Ticket #2331 (MySQL not supported) created by
- At least mention the problem in the docs on the WIKI page and don't …
- 4:48 PM rdickey created by
- New user rdickey registered
- 12:10 PM mape edited by
- 11:59 AM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: Defining all variable
- 8:13 AM RefMacro edited by
- 7:45 AM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- 2:39 AM Changeset  by
small info update
- 2:36 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 2:35 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 2:29 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 2:29 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
Dec 26, 2007:
- 6:43 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 6:43 PM Changeset  by
Mega commit (sorry that I haven't commited continuously) -- v0.1b
- 2:46 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 11:47 AM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 6:19 AM Changeset  by
Dec 25, 2007:
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: Initial commit (v0.1a)
- 8:00 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- Small additional changes (diff)
- 7:52 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 7:05 PM ProgressMeterMacro created by
- New hack ProgressMeterMacro, created by qwp0
- 7:05 PM Changeset  by
- 2:33 PM qwp0 created by
- New user qwp0 registered
- 4:11 AM Ticket #2330 (How to enable ScrumBurndownPlugin in 0.11b1) created by
- I recevied these error messages, after I enabled ScrumBurndownPlugin …