Jun 29, 2008:
- 8:50 PM Ticket #3286 (Can I join the development?) created by
- Hi, I'm the creator of Hudson, and I'm interested in making some …
- 8:21 PM Ticket #3108 (Batch modify plugin emitting internal error) closed by
- fixed: The latest patched version for 0.11 should resolve this issue. Please …
- 8:15 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- 8:08 PM Ticket #2874 (TICKET_ADMIN still needs TICKET_BATCH_MODIFY?) closed by
- fixed: Good idea. The plugin now allows either TICKET_ADMIN or …
- 8:06 PM Changeset  by
- 7:52 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- 7:50 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- 7:43 PM Ticket #2762 (Allow updating status and resolution of multiple tickets) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied in changeset:3917. As pointed out by conny, this …
- 7:41 PM Changeset  by
- 6:50 PM Ticket #3124 (Batch Modify Properties does not fill the UI next to the checkboxes) closed by
- worksforme: The second patch replaced the first. You shouldn't have applied both. …
- 6:48 PM Ticket #3277 (Batch modification as one event in timeline) closed by
- wontfix: This would need to be changed in Trac core. The BatchModifyPlugin …
- 6:46 PM Ticket #2694 (Custom Query link does not show) closed by
- fixed: The install instructions for BatchModifyPlugin 0.11 have been updated. …
- 6:44 PM Ticket #2500 (applying batch modifications does nothing) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed with the latest install instructions for 0.11 and …
- 6:42 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- clarified 0.11 instructions (diff)
- 6:35 PM Ticket #2510 (BatchModifyPlugin 0.2.0 fails to load in Trac-0.11) closed by
- fixed: Genshi 0.5 is now a dependency for Trac.
- 6:29 PM Ticket #2312 ([patch] fixes 0.11 version (makes ticket selection checkboxes appear)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed. Patch applied in changeset:3916
- 6:27 PM Changeset  by
BatchModifyPlugin: Updated jquery code to work in no-conflict mode
- 3:03 PM CloneTicketPlugin edited by
- 2:58 PM CloneTicketPlugin created by
- 2:38 PM Ticket #3045 (IniAdminPlugin: [Patch] Hiding some options) closed by
- fixed: Added in r3915. A useful addition would be glob support: […] …
- 2:36 PM Changeset  by
Added patch from gjo that adds INI options to block editing of some options and
treat some options as passwords.
- 7:00 AM mholtz created by
- New user mholtz registered
Jun 28, 2008:
- 11:08 PM Ticket #3283 (enter test cases like in TracFormsPlugin ?) created by
- would it be possible to enter the test cases like in TracFormsPlugin ?
- 11:07 PM Ticket #3282 (tracforms for test cases?) created by
- could this be used to plan tests and execute test cases multiple …
- 9:43 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 9:20 PM paradoxpixel created by
- New user paradoxpixel registered
- 8:35 PM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: minor edit, shortened docstrings
- 6:48 PM kohsuke created by
- New user kohsuke registered
- 1:00 PM Ticket #3281 (Status of Tickets in depgraph) created by
- Hi, I'm using mastertickets and it's very usefull. It would be very …
- 9:43 AM Ticket #3279 (IndexError: list index out of range) closed by
- duplicate: Patch of #2807 worked for me too, I just closed this ticket you can …
- 9:32 AM Ticket #3279 (IndexError: list index out of range) created by
- I got this error when I tried to resync my environment with trac-admin …
- 2:33 AM Changeset  by
AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin: ignore compiled python files.
Jun 27, 2008:
- 9:48 PM Ticket #3196 (Can't open depgraph) closed by
- duplicate: Indeed
- 9:47 PM Ticket #3005 (File not found error trying to see depgraph) closed by
- invalid: You need to install the dot binary. If it is not available on your …
- 7:43 PM Ticket #3278 (Doesn't work with 0.11rc2) created by
- Doesn't seem to work with 0.11rc2 due to dependency on TracWebAdmin …
- 7:38 PM tjones created by
- New user tjones registered
- 6:14 PM gwk created by
- New user gwk registered
- 4:23 PM Ticket #3277 (Batch modification as one event in timeline) created by
- If I modify a batch of tickets at once, I think it makes more sense to …
- 2:48 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:24 AM Ticket #3276 (Admin page not displayed on 0.11 final) created by
- WorklogPlugin works, but no admin config panel is present. An admin …
- 8:01 AM Changeset  by
revise translation of default wiki pages
- 3:55 AM Ticket #3275 (Only Require TICKET_ADMIN Permissions) created by
- Currently a user needs TRAC_ADMIN permission in order to manage …
- 1:29 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Best to keep option default_postname empty, letting those that want it edit the setting in Admin (or trac.ini).
- 12:52 AM Ticket #3206 ([PATCH] Edit Wiki Page content and tag) reopened by
- (in reply to http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/3145#comment:4) I should …
- 12:44 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Minor help text improvements to the i-wanna-hold-your-hand sidebar that is available when creating new posts.
- 12:31 AM Ticket #3034 (KeyError: u' :/' when attempting to view the blog handle main page) closed by
- invalid: Good thing you got it sorted. I get to close a ticket, so I'm happy …
- 12:19 AM Ticket #3145 ([PATCH] Create New Wiki Page with a Tag) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in r3877.
Jun 26, 2008:
- 11:47 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Support for query arguments to pre-populate fields when doing a GET on `/blog/create (like a regular link).
Name of post can either be an argument or part of the path - these examples have identical result:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #3083 (Pre-populate 'New Post' form entiries with a link) closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Support for query arguments to …
- 11:18 PM Changeset  by
fixes bug #3270. I was mixing java and python up in my mind. .trim() is a java string method which trims out white space. Python's equivalent is of course .strip()
- 10:50 PM Ticket #3271 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'trim') closed by
- duplicate: of #3270
- 9:07 PM Ticket #3274 (use_public_cc is completely ignored, to field is not configurable) created by
- All email recipients are treated as BCC and the use_public_cc option …
- 8:11 PM rantnik created by
- New user rantnik registered
- 7:56 PM Ticket #2505 (Teaser blogs) closed by
- worksforme: Based on lack of feedback and features actually already available with …
- 7:53 PM Ticket #2957 (Redirect After Deleting Post) closed by
- wontfix: Nope. Decided this one is not worth it. It should be no surprise to a …
- 7:48 PM Ticket #2956 (Blog Post Unavailable if Name Consists of Slashes) closed by
- fixed: Well, as of  this should be fixed - any sequence of characters …
- 7:45 PM Ticket #3229 (Cannot create posts without BLOG_ADMIN permission) closed by
- fixed: I got no feedback on this so I went ahead and committed this last …
- 7:40 PM Ticket #2460 (New post shortname based on date) closed by
- fixed: Well, in  I've done what you requested - and then some more :-) …
- 7:33 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Fix for spamfilter users.
There was code that was obviously wrong in the spamfilter plugin. Now it looks better, but I don't have that plugin so it is somewhat (totally) untested...
I'll close ticket #3229 with this change - please reopen if problem persists.
- 7:29 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Major refactoring of the post naming to make it more flexible.
- Now supports any name that don't conflict with the few needed plugin 'commands' such as /edit/, /author/someone, /year/month etc.
- Also supports '/' in names for easier migration from wiki-based posts with migration script, and also allows flexible naming often requested.
- New setting for default_postname that also supports Python time string formatting substitution as well as the $USER variable. Setting also available in admin page.
- Refactored to make the path parsing (command + pagename) easier to comprehend and maintain. Similar treatment to the new post name checking.
- Improved the warning and notice logic for the user to provide relevant messages for all create situations I could think of.
- Added a notice (sidebar) on post naming that may just be over the top in hand-holding. Let me know what you think - happy to remove that one again.
- 7:22 PM Ticket #3145 ([PATCH] Create New Wiki Page with a Tag) reopened by
- Not for me. Running TracTags 0.6dev-r3882 trunk I have the same …
- 7:04 PM sewinbama created by
- New user sewinbama registered
- 3:47 PM Ticket #3267 (Add support for operation templates) closed by
- 3:40 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:59 PM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 2:58 PM Ticket #2906 (Lost all my reports) closed by
- fixed: Glad you got it worked out as noted above: >In the trac 11 version …
- 2:49 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
- 2:46 PM Ticket #3268 (Add sum function.) closed by
- fixed: Committed in revision r3904 along with count, countif, sumprod, zip, …
- 2:44 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:44 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:43 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:39 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:38 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:38 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:35 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:33 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:28 PM Changeset  by
Added support for basic aggregation functions.
- 10:14 AM Ticket #3271 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'trim') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 10:14 AM Ticket #3270 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'trim') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 6:06 AM Ticket #3266 (clicking on Depgraph link throws exception) closed by
- invalid: You need to have the dot binary installed. If it is not on your …
- 5:09 AM Changeset  by
Safety checkin. this appears to be a basis for the spreadsheet functions, but
I'm not totally happy yet. I can see some refactoring, especially in the form
of the parser/evaluator coming and that may be better focus for attention than
the short term gains. However, through probably version 0.3, I'll likely
stick with this.
- 4:02 AM Ticket #3268 (Add sum function.) created by
- Add a [tf.sum] operation to allow for summation of its arguments.
- 4:00 AM Ticket #3263 (Spreadsheet calculations) closed by
- 3:33 AM Ticket #3267 (Add support for operation templates) created by
- It would be really handy to be able to define a operation type of some …
- 3:29 AM Ticket #3261 (Add support for textarea) closed by
- 2:07 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 2:06 AM Changeset  by
- 2:04 AM Changeset  by
Fixed issue #3261 adding support for textarea.
- 2:00 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 1:58 AM Changeset  by
Added support for CSS entries and keyword entry of arguments.
- 1:44 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 1:42 AM Changeset  by
- 1:39 AM Ticket #3262 (Add support for drop-down option lists) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3898.
- 1:39 AM Changeset  by
Added support for option lists per issue #3262.
- 1:29 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 1:26 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 12:31 AM Ticket #3266 (clicking on Depgraph link throws exception) created by
- Trac: 0.11 Python: 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Apr 18 2007, 08:51:08) [MSC …
- 12:28 AM Ticket #3265 (This plugin breaks Account Manager Plugin) created by
- I run Trac 0.11 along with Account Manager plugin. After installing …
- 12:19 AM Ticket #3264 (Provide workflow actions to hold transitions based on form status.) created by
- Add ability to get at information from the forms and hold up progress …
- 12:17 AM Ticket #3263 (Spreadsheet calculations) created by
- Add the ability to perform some basic calculations on the resulting …
- 12:15 AM Ticket #3262 (Add support for drop-down option lists) created by
- Probably [tf.select:label value value value]
- 12:15 AM Ticket #3261 (Add support for textarea) created by
- 12:12 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
Added 0.1.2 bug fix release.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #3259 (orbasolozele) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in revision r3895. Merged with 0.2 and trunk in r3896.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #3258 (radio buttons don't work) closed by
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
Merged changes from 0.1 version r3895.
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
Jun 25, 2008:
- 11:55 PM Ticket #3260 (So, how do I do the processing of >activities that can be processed later.) created by
- A couple of examples could be very helpful here. I see at least 2 use …
- 11:52 PM Ticket #3259 (orbasolozele) created by
- If more than one TracForm section is present on a page, the ones past …
- 11:52 PM Ticket #3258 (radio buttons don't work) created by
- [tf.radio] just produces "None".
- 11:45 PM Ticket #3252 (Title Index of Trac) closed by
- wontfix: I'm not sure what this has to do with the TracFormsPlugin …
- 11:42 PM Ticket #3240 (Problem with user identification) closed by
- fixed: I think I've found the issue. Thanks for the attention! Fixed in SVN …
- 11:41 PM Changeset  by
Merged changes from 0.1 branch for issue #3240 into trunk and 0.2.
- 11:36 PM Changeset  by
Fixed issue #3240 involving not correctly identifying the user.
- 11:34 PM Ticket #3257 (Use MasterTickets plugin for grouping?) created by
- Would it be reasonable to use the MasterTickets plugin for grouping …
- 7:26 PM Ticket #3256 (gantt chart fails on import of dateutil.relativedelta) created by
- This looks like it's a non-standard python 2.3/2.4 module. There's no …
- 5:40 PM Ticket #3255 (Minor error in web_ui.py - 'warning' should be 'warnings') closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Typo. warning => warnings. Closes …
- 5:40 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Typo. warning => warnings.
Closes #3255 - thanks to jhamell for bug report.
- 5:28 PM Ticket #3255 (Minor error in web_ui.py - 'warning' should be 'warnings') created by
- On duplicate post name, it appears the plugin attempts to notify the …
- 4:37 PM Ticket #3254 (List the changesets relative to a ticket) created by
- Add the list of changesets relative to the tickets. It should be …
- 4:27 PM Ticket #3239 (Get database error when using CAST( .. AS ..) syntax) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r3891.
- 4:22 PM Changeset  by
Fixing #3239 (for backwards compatibility with SQLite < 3.2.3)
- 4:16 PM Ticket #3253 (Reports contain undefined dynamic variables and thus fail) closed by
- invalid: The reports for T&E are accessible via the management screen not from …
- 4:07 PM Ticket #3253 (Reports contain undefined dynamic variables and thus fail) created by
- When T+E is installed, it adds some reports. The SQL used in the …
- 3:59 PM Ticket #3252 (Title Index of Trac) created by
- Hello, are there any other possibilitys to list the pages like with …
- 1:45 PM Ticket #3251 (Bad performance in get_users_with_permissions()) created by
- We have a fairly large trac setup with ~80 users. Accessing the …
- 12:32 PM Ticket #3248 (UserWarning when start a tracd of poroject with DashBoard) created by
- i dont know may be it's not important, [BR] but when i run tracd, on …
- 12:31 PM Ticket #3247 (Behaviour change of showing Custom Query in mainnav as result of #1289 ...) created by
- We use this plugin on our internal projects in a way were we only …
- 12:15 PM Ticket #3246 (latest Version not usable with Trac 0.11rc2) created by
- after installing the following message appears in the logfile: […] …
- 12:08 PM Ticket #2906 (Lost all my reports) reopened by
- Now I changed timingandestimationplugin from 0.6.5 to 0.6.6. I changed …
- 11:07 AM Ticket #3245 (rss feeds not parsed correctly which causes IcalExporterPlugin to fail) created by
- I've just tried installing you nice plugin on a fresh Trac 0.11. …
- 4:47 AM Ticket #3237 (Skittlish theme plugin breaks the trac) closed by
- invalid: You have theme twice. E.g. theme = theme = Skittlish Should …
- 2:39 AM timthiele created by
- New user timthiele registered
- 12:58 AM Ticket #3244 (diaview works not on 0.10.4) created by
- hallo, i have some problems with this plugin. i installed it into the …
Jun 24, 2008:
- 10:28 PM Ticket #3123 (A big enhancement for group lookup's) closed by
- wontfix: If you are using LDAP, use the LdapPlugin. This is deisnged to be as …
- 9:49 PM robind created by
- New user robind registered
- 9:07 PM Ticket #3243 (syntax error in unreachable statement) created by
- […] makes no sense
- 8:52 PM Ticket #3242 (Space in project name causes funny To: headers in email) created by
- to reproduce: - create a project with a project name that has spaces …
- 6:46 PM Changeset  by
Import from a relative path
- 6:40 PM Changeset  by
Script for yoheeb to insert tickets from a CSV. For http://groups.google.com/group/trac-users/browse_frm/thread/32d77507bdb89054
- 5:59 PM Changeset  by
Initial check in of the tracmerge script for combining multiple tracs into one or more destination tracs
- 5:56 PM Ticket #3241 ([PATCH] Generic RPC model + JSON support) created by
- This patch adds generic RPC backend with JSON support (follows XMLRPC …
- 4:07 PM Ticket #3215 (Plugin has dependency on AccountManager plugin) closed by
- fixed: Interesting. I'll look into this as well. Since this is technically …
- 4:05 PM Ticket #3240 (Problem with user identification) created by
- (Moved from issue #3215) I tried tag 0.1.1 and it now loads OK but …
- 1:27 PM Ticket #3239 (Get database error when using CAST( .. AS ..) syntax) created by
- I get this error after installing this plugin: […] I have fixed …
- 10:46 AM Ticket #3238 (Problem with Unicode in filename) created by
- Hi, I'm using the newest version of the plugin for a 0.10.4 Trac …
- 6:35 AM Ticket #3215 (Plugin has dependency on AccountManager plugin) reopened by
- Replying to anonymous: > I think I've got the correct …
Jun 23, 2008:
- 11:16 PM Ticket #3237 (Skittlish theme plugin breaks the trac) created by
- After installing ThemeEnginePlugin and Skittlish theme then entering …
- 8:47 PM Ticket #3110 (Custom Workflow Actions Not Shown) reopened by
- 8:46 PM Ticket #3110 (Custom Workflow Actions Not Shown) closed by
- 4:26 PM Ticket #3236 (Add i18n to plugin) created by
- add support for i18n and l10n (for example like Trac localization (Babel))
- 4:03 PM Ticket #3231 (describe "Round up to nearest minute") closed by
- invalid: This is not something to do with TimingAndEstimationPlugin, and …
- 2:12 PM Ticket #3234 (Blocked By and Blocking Tickets don't get linked anymore) created by
- Since i updated to Trac 0.11RC2 Genshi 0.5 (with Genshi 0.6 the whole …
- 12:58 PM Changeset  by
- Wiki page preview got us a double set of editing toolbars. Fixed.
- Also adding some extra logging and deleting the redirect marker in search of possible issue with redirect (that I can't replicate).
- 9:40 AM Ticket #2947 (connection loss) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed #2947
- 9:40 AM Changeset  by
- 9:35 AM Ticket #2741 (SearchAllPlugin does not load in 0.11 Trac due to import error) closed by
- 9:29 AM Changeset  by
- 9:29 AM Ticket #2169 (Plugin throws if non-directories exist in trac environment root) closed by
- 9:28 AM Changeset  by
Remove non-existing and unused import
- 6:07 AM pankaj created by
- New user pankaj registered
- 6:02 AM Ticket #3233 ([patch] Infinite redirect loop after resetting the password) created by
- After resetting my password on Trac 0.11dev-r7189 (at …
- 5:50 AM chutz created by
- New user chutz registered
- 3:38 AM Ticket #3232 (Problem with XMLRPC plugins on trac 0.11) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #2922. The only thing I can suggest is you try moving …
- 3:30 AM Changeset  by
- 2:30 AM Ticket #3232 (Problem with XMLRPC plugins on trac 0.11) created by
- So i have this problem on TRac 0.11 release when i active xmlrpc …
- 12:26 AM Ticket #3135 (Unable to load gantt plugin) closed by
- worksforme: Ok, I found the problem. It was a missing prerequisite, so the plugin …
- 12:05 AM Ticket #3231 (describe "Round up to nearest minute") created by
- in Administration::Work Log::Parameters I can find "Round up to …
Jun 22, 2008:
- 11:31 PM Ticket #3223 (AttributeError: 'array.array' object has no attribute 'replace') closed by
- invalid: Some googleing seems to point to errors in your MySQL setup. …
- 9:56 PM Ticket #3193 (CFAP doesn't allow changing order above currently set order values) closed by
- duplicate: As you note on #2363, it is indeed a duplicate of this ticket. I'm …
- 9:23 PM Ticket #3224 (AttributeError: 'array.array' object has no attribute 'replace') closed by
- duplicate: Closing as duplicate of #3223 - one ticket should be sufficient to …
- 4:47 PM Ticket #3230 (Catch changes from DiscussionPlugin) created by
- It would be nice if the plugin would not only catch wiki pages but …
- 4:34 PM Ticket #3229 (Cannot create posts without BLOG_ADMIN permission) created by
- If a user has all BLOG_* permissions except BLOG_ADMIN, an exception …
- 4:24 PM inki created by
- New user inki registered
- 2:16 PM robvdl created by
- New user robvdl registered
- 8:39 AM Ticket #2509 (Create Wiki from /tags/<tag> page) closed by
- fixed: (In ) - Remove redundant js files. - Add link to existing Wiki …
- 8:39 AM Changeset  by
- Remove redundant js files.
- Add link to existing Wiki page, or new page "template" if tag query was a single term. Fixes #2509.
- Added TagSystem.get_all_tags().
- Added req argument to describe_tagged_resources().
- Added docstrings to macros.
- Widened Wiki tag input field slightly.
- 5:07 AM TagsPlugin edited by
- Clarify that this version is for 0.11 (diff)