Jun 21, 2009:
- 7:35 PM Ticket #5410 (Wiki editor syntax highlighting - similar to wikipedia's wikEd) created by
- implementing the features of wikEd …
- 6:54 PM Ticket #5409 (Graphviz looks for non-existent file 'gvcache') created by
- I am running Trac 0.11 with Python 2.4. When I install and enable …
- 6:43 PM Ticket #5408 (TimelineUserFilterPlugin causes error "not all arguments converted during ...) created by
- After copying TimelineUserFilter.py to my plugins directory, each Trac …
- 6:28 PM Ticket #5407 (RoadmapHoursPlugin can't find TimingAndEstimationPlugin) created by
- I have TimingAndEstimationPlugin installed and enabled and am using it …
- 2:46 PM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Improved error handling.
- Moved XML_RPC permission check into each protocol handler in order to return valid responses.
- General improvements to error reporting and handling.
- Tests cases for general errors for both protocols ('not allowed', 'no such method' and 'wrong args'.
- 10:54 AM Ticket #5406 (ProgrammingError: can't adapt when opening Users page) created by
- Trac 0.11 installed + AccountManagerPlugin 0.11 + UserManagerPlugin 0.11. …
- 10:38 AM Ticket #5405 (Error when trying to upgrade database ("object has no attribute ...) created by
- When trying to upgrade database after enabling voteplugin: […] Trac …
- 2:46 AM Changeset  by
Jun 20, 2009:
- 7:27 PM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Adding formalities following change in maintainership, and also some more license information as requested by various.
- 3:30 PM Ticket #5404 (Upload archive file as an attachment (multiple attachments via single ...) created by
- I would like to see an option for uploading an archive file as an …
- 3:18 PM Ticket #5396 (Plugin can't find non-attachment bib files) closed by
- fixed: Now you can also use wiki pages themselve to load items. Syntax: […] …
- 2:58 PM Ticket #5403 (TagsPlugin reinstall is broken) created by
- reinstalling TagsPlugin leads to […]
- 1:41 PM v01 edited by
- 1:40 PM TracBibPlugin edited by
- 1:25 PM v01 created by
- 1:24 PM TracBibPlugin edited by
- 1:19 PM Changeset  by
a lot of new features added, increasing to release 0.2
- 8:05 AM Ticket #5402 (add support for detecting mid-air collisions) created by
- If the same field of a ticket is updated concurrently by two users the …
- 3:32 AM Tickets #2251,3241 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: JSON-RPC support. It requires either Python 2.6 …
- 3:32 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: JSON-RPC support. It requires either Python 2.6 (part of standard lib, but untested by me), or easy_install simplejson for 2.4/2.5 (tested).
Building on recent changes with types, all methods are already protocol and type agnostic and work unchanged. Summary of important changes:
- With a lot of recent changes to the core of the plugin, I wanted this change to be as unobtrusive as possible. Therefore it just switches on Content-Type header in main handler, leaving XML-RPC and JSON-RPC to doing their own things. At some stage the protocol code will be abstracted using extension-points so that adding protocol handlers can be done more cleanly - including from other plugins.
- It tries to conform quite closely to the various versions, drafts and ongoing discussions for the JSON-RPC specification. However, that work is somewhat in flux, so changes may be needed later.
- For the first time in the history of the plugin, the new feature comes complete with unittests that actually shows and verifies that it works. Not bad :-)
- 2:45 AM Changeset  by
Test subsystem depends on a patch for Trac 0.11-stable (not yet committed - see trac:ticket:8388), and Trac needs to be running from source (either installing Trac using python setup.py develop, or adding Trac source to PYTHONPATH when running tests - it reuses Trac functional test infrastructure to create a test project and start a standalone server that answer requests for the duration of the test run.
The test server is available with basic authentication and 3 users (anonymous|user|admin), and any aspect of the plugin should be testable using this infrastructure. Currently it contains just a couple of complicated tests for workflow and security policy plugins, but a long list of plain method->result tests also needs to be added. Patches welcome :-)
Running tests for plugin: python setup.py test
- 2:33 AM Ticket #5380 (Fine-grained permissions support) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Implemented full support for Trac 0.11 …
- 2:33 AM Changeset  by
This change makes some changes in the displayed set of methods, as the new answer to permissions is "it depends"... It depends on whatever security policies are running on the specific Trac installation. There is therefore new support for specifying None as method permission, but then each method is responsible for checking permissions per resource.
Most important/useful methods now use resource-level permissions, and the method listing and HTML display of API is therefore changed to always list all operative methods. HTML tables is also reformatted to be easier to browse.
Jun 19, 2009:
- 8:16 PM Ticket #5401 (peer review database upgrade deletes all data by dropping and reinstalling ...) created by
- Creating a new database version and upgrading using trac-admin upgrad …
- 4:13 PM Changeset  by
forgot an argument to fields
- 3:54 PM Ticket #5400 (Filter value not persistent) created by
- It would be nice if the value entered for 'Filter users:' wouldn't be …
- 2:51 PM TracBibPlugin edited by
- 2:05 PM TracBibPlugin edited by
- 1:53 PM Changeset  by
changed api to be more compatible to the standard trac links
- 11:58 AM Ticket #5399 (is this dead?) created by
- Hi! This sounds like great thing! Is there anything working out there? …
- 11:48 AM Ticket #5398 (feature suggestions - wiki hierarchy, wiki rename, export to docbook) created by
- Hi! Nice Eclipse Integration so far! Here are some ideas for future …
- 11:12 AM EggCookingTutorial/AdvancedEggCooking2 edited by
- 11:01 AM MultiTracStatisticsPlugin edited by
- 11:01 AM MultiTracStatisticsPlugin edited by
- 11:00 AM MultiTracStatisticsPlugin edited by
- 10:59 AM Ticket #5388 (could you please upload a screenshot?) closed by
- fixed: Yep, I mistaken this ticket with my other plugin, and uploaded for it :-P, …
- 10:44 AM TicketBackLinksMacro edited by
- 7:49 AM RssEmbedMacro edited by
- 2:16 AM TracBibPlugin edited by
Jun 18, 2009:
- 10:25 PM potter created by
- New user potter registered
- 8:09 PM Ticket #5397 (AuthOpenID: RuntimeError: Error using database connection module (Maybe it ...) created by
- Since I have heard NO reply from the author on this issue and I need to …
- 8:08 PM Ticket #5396 (Plugin can't find non-attachment bib files) created by
- The plugin works great with local bib files. I can't seem to get it to …
- 7:34 PM Ticket #5395 ([Patch] Add keywords to reviews) created by
- Our team needs to track reviews by Feature-IDs. To accomplish that it …
- 5:13 PM Ticket #5394 (Dynamic variables support broken) created by
- Seems that dynamic variable support has been broken ever since r4088. The …
- 2:45 PM amelumad created by
- New user amelumad registered
- 12:21 PM Ticket #5393 (Script broken with OOo3.1) created by
- The script won't work on OOo3.1 (and I believe also in OOo3.0). Paragraph …
- 2:34 AM Ticket #5392 (gravatar not shown due to email address not converted to lowercase before ...) created by
- Gravatar converts all emailadresses registered to lowercase, this TracHack …
- 2:30 AM ppetermann created by
- New user ppetermann registered
- 2:27 AM ProtectedMacro edited by
- 12:19 AM Ticket #5391 (Relative path issues) created by
- The plugin piggybacks off authz_policy's config file. authz_policy …
Jun 17, 2009:
- 10:41 PM andrewcooper created by
- New user andrewcooper registered
- 8:26 PM filthycoder created by
- New user filthycoder registered
- 7:44 PM starwalker created by
- New user starwalker registered
- 6:59 PM Ticket #5390 (keep getting this 2009-06-17 12:50:27,375 Trac[loader] ERROR: Skipping ...) created by
- I followed these instructions 1. Download the zip file and unzip it …
- 4:32 PM MultiSortReportPatch edited by
- 2:55 PM Changeset  by
- Two styles of topic listing are now supported: classic table view and more compact one. default_display trac.ini option is renamed to default_message_display and default_topic_display is added.
- 12:05 PM reinout created by
- New user reinout registered
- 11:01 AM Ticket #5389 (Adding/Manipulating Tickets from Eclipse Plugin) created by
- Eclipse plugin has no apparent way to manipulate tickets/milestones. Is …
- 5:15 AM Ticket #5341 (Hard-coding color in skittlish theme) closed by
- wontfix: There is no way for me to explain WHERE to update to docs for everyone. …
Jun 16, 2009:
- 11:16 PM Ticket #2808 (Could this be extended for general document control/reviewing?) closed by
- 10:56 PM SfnToTracScript edited by
- 9:33 PM Ticket #4622 (Unable to install) closed by
- fixed: Just FYI for anyone hitting this - that error is a known issue with that …
- 9:30 PM Ticket #5388 (could you please upload a screenshot?) created by
- could you please upload a screenshot?
- 6:44 PM Ticket #5387 (Error loading actions in Mylyn) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Problem with ticket.getAction() accessing an …
- 6:44 PM Changeset  by
- 5:33 PM Ticket #5387 (Error loading actions in Mylyn) created by
- Using r6057 and Mylyn 3.2.0I20090616-0200-e3x Getting Fault code 2 : …
- 4:57 PM TimelineUserFilterPlugin edited by
- 4:41 PM Ticket #5386 (install plugin) closed by
- wontfix: It's so simple I didn't need to write an installer. Just copy …
- 3:20 PM Ticket #5386 (install plugin) created by
- The code doesn't have the setup.py file to install the plugin properly.
- 3:20 PM WikiEditorForEclipsePlugin edited by
- 2:45 PM TracWikiToPdfPlugin edited by
- typo (diff)
- 12:55 PM Ticket #5385 (GitPlugin reveals email in field "git-comitter" -- can't be turned off) created by
- I removed EMAIL_VIEW permissions for anonymous and emails don't show for …
- 10:59 AM Ticket #5383 (doesn't work) closed by
- worksforme: Works perfectly for me even in 0.11.4. There are no prereqs apart of trac. …
- 10:30 AM WikiEditorForEclipsePlugin edited by
- 3:07 AM Ticket #5384 (Screen shots) closed by
- wontfix: You can (effectively) see it on the trac-hacks frontpage. Just look at the …
- 3:04 AM Ticket #5384 (Screen shots) created by
- I am an end-user of Trac and a hosting company maintains my site, so I …
Jun 15, 2009:
- 11:48 PM Ticket #5383 (doesn't work) created by
- using 11.4 this plugin doesn't seem to do anything. Neither the automatic …[…]
- 10:37 PM Ticket #5375 (Unable to use Batch modify plugin with trac.ticket.query.* = disabled) closed by
- worksforme: You only disable the query component in Trac versions 0.10 and earlier. …
- 8:43 PM Ticket #5382 (Test suite for XmlRpcPlugin) created by
- Seems it is possible to reuse some of the infrastructure from Trac …
- 4:49 PM Changeset  by
- Pagination for messages (#5378).
- Fixed regression with missing trac.ini options for default tables sorting caused by merge from trunk.
- 3:10 PM Ticket #5381 (Table thumbnail support) created by
- any idea when you might have time to implement functionality to include …
- 3:01 PM sunit created by
- New user sunit registered
- 1:37 PM Ticket #5380 (Fine-grained permissions support) created by
- All methods needs to be reviewed to make sure they support Trac 0.11 …
- 12:22 PM kujit created by
- New user kujit registered
- 10:55 AM Ticket #5379 (error:couldn't find a setup script in c:\docume) closed by
- 10:25 AM szisznyo created by
- New user szisznyo registered
- 10:18 AM Changeset  by
- 10:16 AM Ticket #5337 (Alignment, Margins) closed by
- fixed: You can now use clear=none to remove the clear: both; from the style …
- 10:14 AM Changeset  by
Option to remove clear: both; from style.
- 9:56 AM Ticket #5374 (Anonymous history diff shows the ProtectedMacro part) closed by
- wontfix: The history diff is deeply embedded into Trac. This problem can't be fixed …
- 9:54 AM Ticket #5365 (Playback - Still Image) closed by
- worksforme: This is something you'll have to take up with the developer of flowPlayer …
- 8:44 AM Ticket #5379 (error:couldn't find a setup script in c:\docume) created by
- Hi, i am unable to install the account manager plugin since i am getting …
- 2:07 AM Ticket #3772 ([patch] Race condition in TicketRPC.update()) closed by
- fixed: ...and closing again.
- 2:06 AM Ticket #3772 ([patch] Race condition in TicketRPC.update()) reopened by
- Reopen to change owner.
- 2:05 AM Ticket #2746 ('cannot marshal <class 'xmlrpclib.Fault'> objects' while executing ...) closed by
- worksforme: I'm quite sure this is an installation issue. As far as I can see, errors …
- 2:00 AM Ticket #3772 ([patch] Race condition in TicketRPC.update()) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Fix for possible ticket update race condition. …
- 2:00 AM Changeset  by
Thanks to mstone for report and patch.
- 1:33 AM Ticket #5370 (Examples of using Java) closed by
- worksforme: Unzip the file. The .jar files inside are also just zip files - unzip them …
- 1:27 AM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- Updated content based on latest 0.11 fixes. (diff)
- 1:05 AM Ticket #1245 ([patch] 'cannot marshal None unless allow_none is enabled' while executing ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Reworked to normalize output, so that any method …
- 1:05 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Reworked to normalize output, so that any method can just return regular Python types as used in Trac - typically unicode, datetime, None. It simplifies many method implementations by not having to convert timestamps, check for stray None objects and similar.
Bumped version as these internal changes may require changes to other plugins that provide xmlrpc methods.
Among other things, it closes #1245. Thanks for report and testing.
Jun 14, 2009:
- 11:52 PM Ticket #2482 ([patch] updating description causes conversion of line endings) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Standardize all string inputs with line-ending …
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Standardize all string inputs with line-ending \r\n to match what is received through a web client. This avoids phantom-changes to multi-line inputs on subsequent update via web.
- 7:44 PM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Typo in StatusRPC docs.
- 6:38 PM Changeset  by
- Pagination for topics (#5378).
- 11:44 AM Ticket #5377 ('too many values to unpack' error when calling getAvailabaleActions()) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Oops. Forgot to change …
- 11:44 AM Changeset  by
- 11:04 AM TracCoSignPlugin edited by
- 10:59 AM Changeset  by
remove hostname/server from [cosign] section; change login_path to login_uri, ... , in [cosign] section.
- 10:12 AM Changeset  by
Change name of options in trac.ini, to make the config file easily parsed by package maintenance scripts.
- 7:45 AM Ticket #5378 ([PATCH] Pagination and better(?) layout) created by
- Since I wanted pagination (a pretty good idea given how this plugin abuses …
- 3:53 AM Ticket #5377 ('too many values to unpack' error when calling getAvailabaleActions()) created by
- I get an exception if I call the deprecated getAvailabaleActions() method …
- 3:13 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Adding RPC to systeminfo dictionary, so that the plugin version information will show up under 'About' (for administrators at least). Please include the table of software versions when reporting issues.
- 2:42 AM Ticket #3011 (ticket.milestone.update or create with 'due' parameter fail) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Changes to datetime handling, by converting any …
- 2:42 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Changes to datetime handling, by converting any timestamps to Python datetime before arguments are passed to methods. Like Trac 0.11, all code should use and expect regular datetime.datetime objects.
The rework of code to transform input, should also make it easier to solve other issues related to input.
- 2:07 AM Ticket #5268 (ticket.status.delete() and ticket.status.update() are broken) closed by
- fixed: Fixed as part of .
- 2:05 AM Ticket #3642 ([0.11][patch] Ticket update action require TICKET_MODIFY permission ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed as part of .
- 2:04 AM Ticket #1075 (0.11 compatible version) closed by
- fixed: I'm closing this ticket now - it has become unmanageable for any other …
- 2:03 AM Ticket #1010 (add a call to get a filtered user list for setting a user into cc, assign ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Workflow support - finally! * Adds workflow …
- 2:03 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Workflow support - finally!
- Adds workflow support and improved ticket creation and update to be aligned with recent Trac 0.11.x features. See #1075 for all details.
- As workflow controls permissions for actions, update() permission is changed to TICKET_VIEW, closing #3642.
- With workflow and 'action' support, users are also available for reassignment if the project is configured to restrict ticket owners. This should close #1010.
- As 'status' is now the domain of workflow, these status-manipulation methods are now deprecated and replaced with no-op versions for compatibility. That should take care of #5268.
Version bumped to 1.0.1.