Nov 13, 2010:
- 4:12 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- add poll about old, removed feature and hints on new configuration options (diff)
- 3:40 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Optionally filter blacklisted usernames from default list.
Prevent some registered users from being listed by default, you can add
corresponding Trac usernames to your trac.ini like
[cc_selector] username_blacklist = user1, 'user 2'
Hint: Actual Cc field content is not altered, so these users will still
shown up in the list, if their name was added to the field before.
- 1:39 AM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- announce contribution added to trunk right now (diff)
- 1:27 AM Ticket #6266 ([PATCH] Show developers full name and maintain mailto link) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CcSelectorPlugin: Optionally show full names instead of …
- 1:27 AM Changeset  by
Original patch suggested by terje has been refactored to make this an option.
Full name display could be activated now by adding
[cc_selector] show_fullname = true
to your trac.ini.
There are some additional, unrelated changes to improve setup.py as well.
Nov 12, 2010:
- 11:22 PM spohail created by
- New user spohail registered
- 9:41 PM Ticket #8026 (Branch name added to ticket comment on commit) created by
- It would be nice to add the branch name to the ticket comment on the …
- 9:30 PM ValuePropagationPlugin edited by
- Quote example for proper formatting (diff)
- 8:55 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Reorganize repository structure for further development.
New trunk branch will hold latest development version as commonly seen.
- 8:42 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- taking over maintainership (diff)
- 5:30 PM Ticket #8025 (Make TracLinks in mindmap work) created by
- I really like this plugin but below is an example of a mindmap that …
- 2:27 PM Ticket #8024 (`[[BibRef]]` macro produce error) created by
- When I tried to render the citations using [[BibRef]] per the …
- 1:19 PM Changeset  by
Fix handling of empty link fields
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
- 10:51 AM ash created by
- New user ash registered
- 10:32 AM Ticket #7740 (Users without VIEW_TICKET appear in the cc selector) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the reminder. This is resolved. The issue was that the …
- 7:17 AM Ticket #8022 (CCselectorPlugin for Adoption) closed by
- fixed: Request granted, hasienda is now the new maintainer of CcSelectorPlugin.
- 2:43 AM Ticket #7997 (Can't get an SVG to display) closed by
- fixed: A svg file named Warning.svg have been uploaded …
- 2:40 AM TracImageSvgMacro edited by
- 2:24 AM Ticket #7978 (There's no setup.py in the source so you can't install) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 2:21 AM Ticket #8022 (CCselectorPlugin for Adoption) created by
- Hereby I do apply for maintainership after current maintainer sent …
- 2:19 AM TracTicketChainedFieldsPlugin edited by
- 1:55 AM Changeset  by
- 1:45 AM Changeset  by
- 1:41 AM Changeset  by
Nov 11, 2010:
- 11:43 PM Changeset  by
- 11:32 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Add Japanese translations done by Jun Omae and contributed via Transifex.
- 11:07 PM Changeset  by
DynamicFieldsPlugin: Change i18n implementation to be optional to reflect Trac 0.12 behavior.
Essencially this is a move towards reunion of current 0.11 and 0.12
branches, that do exist only for that difference by now.
- 10:12 PM Ticket #8021 ([Patch] String formats should be `%(name)s` directive instead of `%s`) closed by
- fixed: (In ) DynamicFieldsPlugin: Change strings aka msgid's containing …
- 10:12 PM Changeset  by
Replacements (%s) are rewritten with named variables like %(variable)s.
This helps a lot when translating without looking at the source code.
Thanks to Jun Omae for both, suggestion and providing actually better code.
- 8:08 PM Ticket #8017 (No stats visible in IE 8) closed by
- invalid: False alarm, turns out this was due to a security setting in IE 8. The …
- 7:54 PM Changeset  by
Work in progress on RemoteTicket creation UI
- 4:57 PM Ticket #8021 ([Patch] String formats should be `%(name)s` directive instead of `%s`) created by
- DynamicFieldsPlugin now uses %s in the messages catalog. It makes …
- 2:33 PM Ticket #8020 (0.12 compatibility) created by
- The plugin TimeVisualizerPlugin should be compatible with latest 0.12 …
- 2:25 PM Changeset  by
Work in progress in RemoteTicket model and IREquestFilter methods
- 11:55 AM Changeset  by
- 11:53 AM Changeset  by
Implement IEnvironmentSetupParticipant methods
- 11:48 AM Ticket #8019 (Ability to duplicate an entire test catalog under a new name with one ...) created by
- It would be really useful to be able to take an existing catalog and …
- 7:07 AM Ticket #8010 (UnicodeEncodeError: ('ascii', u'<div><span na#e="breadcrumb" ...) closed by
- invalid: Closing as invalid, since it's unclear which hack this ticket refers to.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #8017 (No stats visible in IE 8) created by
- No stats show up when using IE8. It works fine in Firefox 3.6.12, …
Nov 10, 2010:
- 11:48 PM Ticket #8016 (File rename not supported) created by
- If files in git repositories as renamed, the git plugin does not read …
- 7:12 PM Changeset  by
- 6:03 PM Ticket #8015 (Using with remote email server) created by
- Hi guys, I didn't know where to report/ask this. Actually I've …
- 5:57 PM RemoteTicketPlugin created by
- New hack RemoteTicketPlugin, created by moreati
- 5:57 PM Changeset  by
- 5:34 PM Ticket #8013 (Specify default values for parameters) created by
- Is there possible to specify some default values for a field?
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
fixing some broken styles so that it renders a bit better
- 11:44 AM Ticket #8011 (Opening outdated tiket caused "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) closed by
- invalid: Sorry! I removed unnecessary plugins. Now all braches work fine!
- 11:18 AM Ticket #8011 (Opening outdated tiket caused "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) created by
- I used to trac 12.1. At once I installed SVN Trac0.12 branch With …
- 10:30 AM nikhileshp created by
- New user nikhileshp registered
- 10:24 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- the "else didn't work" isn't very useful (diff)
- 2:41 AM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- Added links to 2.5 eggs for 0.8 release (diff)
- 2:39 AM Ticket #8008 (Need a build of 0.8 for python 2.5) closed by
- fixed: Sorry, I upgraded my dev machine to Ubuntu 10.10 which doesn't include …
- 2:38 AM Changeset  by
- Added a python 2.5 egg for the 0.8 release (Trac 0.12 version).
- 2:36 AM Changeset  by
- Added a python 2.5 egg for the 0.8 release.
- 1:37 AM Ticket #8010 (UnicodeEncodeError: ('ascii', u'<div><span na#e="breadcrumb" ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 12:09 AM morgand created by
- New user morgand registered
- 12:04 AM Ticket #8009 (Running a report generates error) created by
- I updated to v12 - and also updated to the latest blackmagic. All …
- 12:01 AM Ticket #8008 (Need a build of 0.8 for python 2.5) created by
- In this folder: …
Nov 9, 2010:
- 11:03 PM Ticket #8004 (Cannot search if an admin) closed by
- fixed: Fixed with 1.3.6.
- 10:10 PM DataSaverPlugin edited by
- add contributor of i18n related stuff (diff)
- 10:05 PM Ticket #7517 (Start a development branch, i.e. for i18n of this plugin) closed by
- fixed: As we have a development branch now, what is left to be done, is a …
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
DataSaverPlugin: Add Japanese translations contributed by Jun Omae via Transifex.
- 9:29 PM Ticket #8005 ([patch] get_htdocs_dirs() method should return a unique prefix) closed by
- fixed: (In ) DataSaverPlugin: Correct indesired i18n namespace, closes …
- 9:29 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Jun Omae for finding this and suggesting the solution right away.
- 6:40 PM igorzolnikov created by
- New user igorzolnikov registered
- 6:12 PM TracGenericWorkflowPlugin edited by
- 6:11 PM TracGenericWorkflowPlugin edited by
- 6:10 PM TracGenericWorkflowPlugin edited by
- 6:08 PM TracGenericWorkflowPlugin created by
- New hack TracGenericWorkflowPlugin, created by seccanj
- 6:08 PM Changeset  by
- 6:00 PM Ticket #8007 (Add out-of-the-box operations for use in custom workflows) created by
- With the addition of custom workflows on any Trac resource, there …
- 5:54 PM Ticket #8006 (Add search for test plans in global Trac search page) created by
- Currently the search for plans is not implemented. Add ability to …
- 12:45 PM Ticket #8005 ([patch] get_htdocs_dirs() method should return a unique prefix) created by
- [source:datasaverplugin/trunk/datasaver/datasaver.py#L39 …
- 10:58 AM Ticket #8004 (Cannot search if an admin) created by
- Installed the TestManager plugins globally (installed using …
- 10:13 AM TimingAndEstimationSVNPostCommitHook edited by
- 8:38 AM Ticket #8003 (AnnouncementSystem failed then no Components are defined) created by
- Then "component" list is empty the plugin falls with error: […]
- 7:49 AM victor_sverdlin created by
- New user victor_sverdlin registered
Nov 8, 2010:
- 11:26 PM Ticket #8002 (TracError) created by
- After installing the plugin I get the following error: […] Any ideas?
- 8:00 PM Ticket #8001 (Improve information display in Bookmarks drop-down menu) created by
- Similar to #8000, it would be nice to improve the display of the …
- 7:55 PM Ticket #8000 (Show ticket summary, report name, etc ... on 'Your Bookmarks' page.) created by
- This is a very useful plugin. One thing that would make it slightly …
- 7:33 PM Ticket #7999 (LDAP bind using login creds) created by
- Nice plugin, thanks for writing it. I was wondering if it's possible …
- 6:12 PM Ticket #7998 (LegacyTicket preferences do not have any effect) created by
- Using Trac 0.11.7 and Python 2.4.6, and the latest 0.11 version of …
- 4:22 PM Ticket #7997 (Can't get an SVG to display) created by
- This may be my misunderstanding rather than a true defect but... I …
- 4:05 AM Ticket #7996 (csv export doesn't work) created by
- When trying to export tickets using the CSV function, it returns: …
Nov 7, 2010:
- 10:58 AM janiv created by
- New user janiv registered
- 3:59 AM emezeta created by
- New user emezeta registered
- 2:36 AM Ticket #3783 ([patch] Form based login method doesn't forward to default Trac URL on ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Provide fallback for undefined HTTP …
- 2:36 AM Changeset  by
Redirect to corresponding Trac project's base URL, if referrer is undefined.
We prefer req.abs_href() over req.base_url, as a req object is available
and should always contain the needed information even with option base_url
unset in trac.ini . See T#5064 for even more details.
Nov 6, 2010:
- 5:46 PM hasienda edited by
- improved Ohloh account hint (diff)
- 5:42 PM hasienda edited by
- add Ohloh account hint (diff)
- 12:22 AM Ticket #7995 ('% children resolved' in ticket list.) created by
- (Disclaimer : I haven't installed this yet so the feature may exist, …