Dec 4, 2010:
- 11:15 PM Ticket #7967 (renders one long image...) closed by
- fixed: To recreate the ProjectPlan image you might …
- 7:43 PM Ticket #5668 (MYPAGE_VIEW permission does not exist) closed by
- duplicate: Sure. Just different effects and wording describing the same thing: …
- 4:13 PM WikiIncludePlugin edited by
- Download includes 0.9 and 0.11 (diff)
- 4:01 PM Ticket #3428 (No macro or processor named 'WikiInclude' found) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Add 0.11 version to repository, previously attached to …
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
Add 0.11 version to repository, previously attached to wiki page, and patch setup.py. Fixes #3428.
- 3:49 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- added newflash box, lend from WatchlistPlugin wiki page (diff)
- 3:41 PM Ticket #8272 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I'd like to take over maintenance of this plugin if no one else has …
- 3:37 PM Ticket #7695 (Submit results in `AssertionError: Response already started`) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracFormsPlugin: Adapt to stricter HTTP request handling …
- 3:36 PM Changeset  by
- 3:33 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Merge last improvements from 0.3 development branch to trunk.
Try to avoid confusing cross-merging and multiple development branches
at all in the future. So let's focus on trunk as the place to add new
code first and release from there as needed.
- 3:31 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Extend account details page.
Now let's start to add more information, i.e. regarding account/email
verification status. Password (reset) status is planned to follow.
- 3:17 PM Changeset  by
While this is quite simple, improvements towards a cleaner UI are always
a good thing. Login page CSS style had to go into an own file to separate it
and especially prevent rather unique settings like background color from
being applied to other pages too.
I've even prepared, but not finished yet moving 'Register' link next to
the 'Forgot password' link, if AcctMgr's LoginModule is enabled.
- 2:46 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- changed link to reflect current maintainership and a contribution to … (diff)
- 12:45 PM Ticket #8271 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- Hello, I'd like to ask if you still plan to maintain this plugin, and …
- 12:39 PM Ticket #8270 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I see no activity for 2 years and this plugin is broken, so I'd like …
- 12:33 PM Ticket #8269 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I see no activity for 2.5 years and this plugin is broken, so I'd like …
- 12:09 PM Ticket #8268 (Words with only first letter capitalized display in a strange font) created by
- 12:06 PM AcronymsPlugin edited by
- Additional clarifications, as described in … (diff)
- 12:03 PM AcronymsPlugin edited by
- Some clarifications that URL can be a wiki page. (diff)
- 11:49 AM Ticket #8267 (Allow CamelCase words to be acronyms) created by
- Allow CamelCase words to be acronyms. The following example …
- 11:44 AM Ticket #8266 (If acronym contains a hyphen, it is not linked to correct page) created by
- As described in [http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/857#comment:3 …
- 11:34 AM Ticket #4512 (Make AcronymDefinitions URLs wiki friendlier) closed by
- worksforme: I can't reproduce with Trac Trac 0.11.8dev-r9998. Adding Test …
- 11:29 AM Ticket #4532 (Only shortest acronym is matched) closed by
- worksforme: Please reopen if it still doesn't work after upgrading to Trac 0.11.7.
- 11:02 AM Changeset  by
- 11:00 AM Ticket #4533 (Invalid plugin description) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed incorrect url in setup.py. Fixes #4533.
- 11:00 AM Changeset  by
Fixed incorrect url in setup.py. Fixes #4533.
- 10:48 AM Ticket #3419 (Any plan to support 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Now supports 0.11.
- 10:45 AM WikiEditorForEclipsePlugin edited by
- Added maintainer. (diff)
- 10:14 AM SpamFilterPlugin edited by
- Not just for Trac 0.10 now (diff)
- 9:53 AM Ticket #8265 (Link to Nabble archive needs to be updated) created by
- The link to the Nabble archive at (1) needs to be updated to point to …
- 9:49 AM Ticket #7537 (Requesting commit access and/or take over maintenance) reopened by
- 8:17 AM JoelFoner created by
- New user JoelFoner registered
- 5:43 AM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5484.
- 4:58 AM Ticket #8264 (Insert add hours dialog into ticket template rather than having a sidebar) created by
- Rather than having the add hours sidebar on the ticket page, we'll …
- 4:54 AM Changeset  by
- 4:47 AM Ticket #8263 (Create trunk and branches) created by
- Managing separate branches for 0.11 and 0.12 will be easier if we have …
- 4:41 AM Ticket #8262 (Ticket hours page should have a 'Back to ticket #X' in the contextual ...) created by
- Like the attachment page, there should be a Back to Ticket #X link …
- 4:26 AM Changeset  by
- 4:23 AM Ticket #4481 (Removing Hours of a ticket doesn´t recalculate total hours) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Total hours was not being set when last row was removed …
- 4:23 AM Changeset  by
Total hours was not being set when last row was removed from the hours worked page. Fixes #4481.
- 1:55 AM Ticket #4111 (IndexError: list index out of range error caused by TracHours) closed by
- 1:48 AM Ticket #4894 (overlap on ticket page when browser is too narrow) closed by
- 1:47 AM Ticket #5193 (More optimal layout for hours_ticket template) closed by
- fixed: (In ) On hours entry and edit page, prevent hours and minutes …
- 1:47 AM Changeset  by
On hours entry and edit page, prevent hours and minutes text boxes from wrapping and make them smaller. Fixes #5193.
- 1:25 AM Changeset  by
- 1:21 AM Ticket #6062 (user in CC list, usernames separated by space --> unable to access ticket) closed by
- worksforme: For some time now in Trac, CC lists are fixed up such that they are …
- 1:18 AM Ticket #6278 (improper handling of groups) closed by
- 12:09 AM Ticket #5165 (Group permissions not working) closed by
- duplicate: Assuming your group name is Test and not test (you say …
- 12:05 AM Ticket #7816 (Viewing Reports - IndexError: list index out of range) closed by
- invalid: Please reopen if you can provide a debug trace.
- 12:01 AM Tickets #5825,5826 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) Verify permission with req.perm.has_permission since it …
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
Verify permission with req.perm.has_permission since it correctly passes the PermissionCache object to check_permission. This fixes an error that occurred when using the PrivateTicketsPlugin because the check_permission method in that plugin doesn't check that the expected PermissionCache object might be a NoneType. Fixes #5825, #5826.
Dec 3, 2010:
- 10:48 PM Ticket #5257 (TypeError: iterable argument required) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5825. Normally I'd close the higher numbered ticket, but …
- 10:46 PM Ticket #5231 (Error when create or update a ticket) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5825. Normally, I'd close the duplicate ticket with the …
- 10:44 PM Ticket #6947 (Error on create ticket after implement PrivateTicketsPlugin ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5825, which I am currently working to resolve.
- 7:56 PM GoogleAppsAuthPlugin edited by
- 7:52 PM GoogleAppsAuthPlugin edited by
- 7:48 PM GoogleAppsAuthPlugin created by
- New hack GoogleAppsAuthPlugin, created by riggs
- 7:48 PM Changeset  by
- 5:16 PM Ticket #8261 (Error: Requested field information not found for class ...) created by
- On every action in TestManager (e.g. add a new Catalog or just …
- 2:12 PM Ticket #8260 (Browse with 'bare' repository fails) created by
- When adding a 'bare' repo (as initialized by gitolite post-receive …
- 1:46 PM Changeset  by
impact with overflow
- 12:30 PM hieroglyph created by
- New user hieroglyph registered
- 2:31 AM Ticket #7743 (Error "No handler matched request to /mdashboard/<milestone>" on ...) closed by
- duplicate: I'm going to close this as a duplicate of #6525 since it appears to be …
- 2:25 AM Changeset  by
Restore matplotlib dependency in setup.py (should not have been removed in ).
- 2:16 AM Ticket #8044 (0.12 compatibility (Ubuntu 10.04 LTS)) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8044: * Removed unnecessary imports. * Replaced …
- 2:16 AM Changeset  by
- Removed unnecessary imports.
- Replaced uses of datetime modules with trac.util.datefmt modules.
- 1:24 AM Changeset  by
Replaced uses of datetime.now from datetime module with to_datetime from trac.util.datefmt module. Refs #8235.
- 12:46 AM Ticket #3684 (OperationalError: near "t": syntax error (Trac 0.11.6)) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Refactored SQL queries so that strings were properly …
- 12:46 AM Changeset  by
Refactored SQL queries so that strings were properly formatted for escaping by the underlying API. Fixes #3684.
- 12:02 AM Changeset  by
Copied 0.11 branch to trunk. After some further revisions, new branches will be created for 0.11 and 0.12.
Dec 2, 2010:
- 9:59 PM Ticket #8259 (Add navigation from a test case to its related tickets) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.3.11.
- 9:58 PM Ticket #8007 (Add out-of-the-box operations for use in custom workflows) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.3.11. Refer to the wiki page for help on using these …
- 9:19 PM Ticket #8259 (Add navigation from a test case to its related tickets) created by
- Ticket #7570 has a broader scope than this one, but the present …
- 6:29 PM Ticket #8187 (htdocs/messages not found) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #8187 - Checks htdocs/messages in order to work …
- 6:29 PM Changeset  by
Dec 1, 2010:
- 9:26 PM Ticket #8258 (Add i18n support) created by
- I'd like to see support for i18n added to this plugin. As I prepare …
- 6:14 PM Ticket #8257 (Display PasswordStore Option Docs on Configuration Page) created by
- The AccountManager "Configuration" page (template …
- 6:09 PM riggs created by
- New user riggs registered
Nov 30, 2010:
- 11:49 PM Ticket #8234 (Modify state to match whatever the workflow says is next when ...) reopened by
- You make several good points I had not considered (having to do with …
- 11:26 PM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:26 PM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:25 PM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:24 PM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:24 PM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:22 PM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:18 PM OdtExportPlugin edited by
- a typo (diff)
- 10:52 PM TestManagerForTracPluginWorkflow edited by
- 10:41 PM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 8:57 PM TestManagerForTracPluginWorkflow edited by
- 8:11 PM Ticket #8245 (Plugin does not work with Chrome 7.0.517.44 on OS X) created by
- As advertised is it should work with Chrome 4+, but it doesn't seem to …
- 6:36 PM Ticket #8244 (Disabling trac from force authenticating against Apache http auth) created by
- I want the trac instance to be protected by apache's http auth, which …
- 4:12 PM Changeset  by
se agrega manejo de errores
- 3:52 PM QrCodePlugin edited by
- 3:52 PM QrCodePlugin edited by
- 3:46 PM Changeset  by
Revised version with commmented out text removed
- 3:45 PM Changeset  by
- 3:43 PM QrCodePlugin created by
- New hack QrCodePlugin, created by datamgmt
- 3:43 PM Changeset  by
- 3:37 PM datamgmt created by
- New user datamgmt registered
- 2:25 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- link changed from report to query showing more ticket details now (diff)
- 10:57 AM Ticket #8241 (Preferences enhancement proposal - option to disable rule as default pref) created by
- It would be nice if I as an admin could hide a field from users until …
- 8:02 AM Ticket #7377 (Solve menu display conflict problem) reopened by
- Hi Robguttman, I'm so sorry that I missed this ticket. If I enable …
- 12:47 AM Ticket #5964 ([patch] Prevent multiple calls to LoginModule._remote_user()) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Prevent multiple calls to …
- 12:47 AM Changeset  by
Thanks to ebray for pointing this out and providing a solution.
Nov 29, 2010:
- 10:31 PM Changeset  by
Just noticed, that it returned false positive «locked permanently»,
if account locking had been turned off by (default) configuration.
- 9:38 PM Ticket #8234 (Modify state to match whatever the workflow says is next when ...) closed by
- worksforme: We handled this by changing what the trac-post-commit script does for …
- 8:19 PM WikiExportPlugin edited by
- 7:58 PM Ticket #8235 ([error] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'now') created by
- Hi guys, I am using Trac 0.12 - TracMetrixPlugin 0.18 - matplotlib …
- 7:12 PM Ticket #8234 (Modify state to match whatever the workflow says is next when ...) created by
- The trac-post-commit.py script always sets the status to 'closed' when …
- 4:23 PM Ticket #8232 (PATCH: Last topic request handler for last topic bookmarking.) created by
- In some forums it would be useful to be able to link to the latest …
- 3:27 PM Changeset  by
Seperate db query from augment_ticket(), do not instantiate ticket in ticket_changed()
- 3:04 PM Ticket #8231 (Integration with DiscussionPlugin) created by
- It would be great to get integration of the TagsPlugin with the …
- 1:59 PM GitPlugin edited by
- change 0.12 attachments description (diff)
- 1:43 PM GitPlugin edited by
- Added an example post-receive hook that adds changesets from all branches (diff)
- 10:27 AM coling edited by
- 10:27 AM Ticket #5301 (Trachours saved query issue) closed by
- 10:23 AM WorkLogPlugin edited by
- Added rjollos to the contributors list (diff)
- 10:20 AM Ticket #6028 (the trac hours plugin list query page sends you back to the original ...) closed by
- 10:19 AM Ticket #8212 ([Patch] Location for help that is consistent with other Trac pages) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix user manual position. Closes #8212 again :) (with …
- 10:19 AM Changeset  by
Fix user manual position.
Closes #8212 again :) (with thanks again)
- 10:16 AM Ticket #4485 (No Total hours in TicketView) closed by
- 10:09 AM Ticket #4955 (TypeError: __init__() takes at most 12 arguments (13 given)) closed by
- 10:01 AM Ticket #6445 (installation issue with Trac 0.11.5 - Python-2.4 on linux) closed by
- 9:59 AM Ticket #6290 (TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable) closed by
- 9:56 AM Ticket #6214 (Hours are shown multiple times in Roadmap view) closed by
- 9:54 AM Ticket #6545 (TracHoursPlugin does not list FeedParser dependency) closed by
- 9:34 AM Ticket #7829 (Displayed total hours for milestone is incorrect in roadmap view) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Total hours was not being summed correctly on the …
- 9:34 AM Changeset  by
Total hours was not being summed correctly on the individual Milestone view. Fixes #7829.
- 9:17 AM Ticket #7502 ([Patch] Totalhours fields for milestones display incorrect value) closed by
- duplicate: #7829 is a duplicate, but proceeding from that patch.
- 9:12 AM Ticket #6804 (forgotten dependencies) closed by
- 9:06 AM Ticket #7523 (Unable to install TracHoursPlugin) closed by
- 9:04 AM Ticket #8122 (Hours in mainnav appear when logged out) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #4632.
- 8:53 AM Ticket #6449 (Apostrophe in milestone name caused OperationalError on /roadmap request) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Properly escape SQL string passed to cursor.execute. Fixes …
- 8:53 AM Changeset  by
Properly escape SQL string passed to cursor.execute. Fixes #6449.
- 8:16 AM Changeset  by
- 8:13 AM Ticket #7805 (Add screen capture) closed by
- fixed: Screen captures have been posted. I'm worried it clutters up the …
- 8:02 AM WorkLogPlugin edited by
- Added additional description and screen captures. (diff)
- 7:51 AM Ticket #8212 ([Patch] Location for help that is consistent with other Trac pages) reopened by
- Looks like I also needed to modify the worklog_user.html template.
- 1:28 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- updated development notes after adding new account locking feature (diff)
- 1:04 AM Changeset  by
German translations for new msgid's are completed too.
- 1:02 AM Ticket #7437 ([patch] Lock user after configurable number of failed login attempts) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Add admin functions for user account …
- 1:02 AM Changeset  by
We show information related to new account locking, but be prepared
for an even richer account details view here, i.e. including information
regarding password reset and account/email verification status.
- 1:00 AM Changeset  by
- 12:58 AM Changeset  by
Number of previously logged failed login attempts as well as lock condition
and lock behaviour are evaluated and displayed to the user.
Optional exponential lock time prolongation can be used to further reduce
effectivity of attempted brute-force attacks on user passwords.
- 12:55 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Reformat user accounts admin template preparing further changes.
And we certainly have no ClearSilver template in here anymore.
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
new functionality: now, one can see the tickets that are blocked by the current ticket, too
- requirements: add an entry to the trac.ini, e.g.
dependenciesreverse = text dependenciesreverse.label = Blocks tickets dependenciesreverse.value =
- you will see a list of linked and markuped tickets in the ticket summary
- you will see a read only field in the ticket edit view
- note: field will be changed to a writable field in the future
- to ensure the same format of the ticket dependencies a method was implemented that normalizes the user's field entry
Nov 28, 2010:
- 11:25 PM Ticket #8154 (LookupError: unknown encoding: cp0) closed by
- fixed: Fixed with 1.3.10.
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
New hack OoberWorkflow, created by Oober
- 9:32 PM Oober created by
- New user Oober registered
- 9:25 PM Ticket #8217 (Race condition when creating new accounts) created by
- There is a race condition in AccountManagerPlugin that occurs when a …
- 8:57 PM Changeset  by
These will get used later i.e. by admin operations in account locking code,
where we can't easily derive this account information from req object,
as that has been only available per user within authenticated sessions.
- 8:52 PM Changeset  by
- 5:56 PM Ticket #8214 (user registration fails with UnicodeDecodeError) closed by
- worksforme: well, sorry for the noise :(. That sorta works now... this was a …
- 5:44 PM Ticket #8214 (user registration fails with UnicodeDecodeError) created by
- Hello, trying to install account manager on trac 0.11.1. (installed …
- 1:25 PM Ticket #8212 ([Patch] Location for help that is consistent with other Trac pages) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Put help link in a more standard location. Closes #8212 …
- 1:25 PM Changeset  by
Put help link in a more standard location.
Closes #8212 (thanks for the patch)
- 1:21 PM Ticket #8212 ([Patch] Location for help that is consistent with other Trac pages) created by
- Pages such as the roadmap and browser have the help link in a …
- 1:04 PM Ticket #3554 (I found some problems in use Trac 0.11.1 with the plugin Work Log.) closed by
- fixed: Cheers, thanks for that. I'll close this ticket then, but feel free to …
- 1:03 PM Ticket #6485 ([Patch] /worklog is reachable without WORK_VIEW permission) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix permissions for viewing the worklog. Closes #6485 …
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
Fix permissions for viewing the worklog.
Closes #6485 (thanks for the patch and sorry for the delay)
- 7:04 AM Ticket #8208 (Feature to import/export wiki pages for/to TestManagerForTrac-Plugin) created by
- Hi, do you think it's possible to implement similar import/export …
- 2:22 AM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Added contributor, refs #7129. (diff)
Nov 27, 2010:
- 3:33 PM Ticket #7408 (SMTPDataError: (550, 'Does not like recipient,your mail is rejected!')) closed by
- 2:42 PM Ticket #6320 (trac-admin get error message so can't go on) closed by
- duplicate: So this is actually a duplicate of #6902 (or rather the other way …
- 2:29 PM Ticket #6999 ([Patch] CSV export crash + fix) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix CSV export regarding utf8 encoding and other issues. …
- 2:29 PM Changeset  by
Fix CSV export regarding utf8 encoding and other issues.
Closes #6999 (thanks for the patch and sorry for the delay)
- 1:29 PM Ticket #6902 ([Patch] Sqlite error while performing upgrade) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Reset db cursor after read. Fixes a problem on …
- 1:29 PM Changeset  by
Reset db cursor after read. Fixes a problem on install/upgrade with sqlite.
- 3:39 AM Ticket #6998 (CSV export crash + fix) closed by
- 1:56 AM Changeset  by
- 1:44 AM Changeset  by
- 1:40 AM WikiQueryMacro edited by
- 1:37 AM WikiQueryMacro created by
- New hack WikiQueryMacro, created by nicferrier
- 1:37 AM Changeset  by
- 1:35 AM Ticket #8198 (logowanie?) created by
- "Logowanie" ma dwa różne znaczenia: uwierzytelnienie i protokołowanie. …
- 1:28 AM yecril71pl created by
- New user yecril71pl registered
- 1:27 AM nicferrier edited by
- 12:46 AM MilestoneQueryMacro created by
- New hack MilestoneQueryMacro, created by nicferrier
- 12:46 AM Changeset  by