Dec 8, 2010:
- 11:34 PM Ticket #6990 (RFE: Simplifed wiki syntax for attachment links.) closed by
- fixed: It has been implemented some time ago but I forgot to close the ticket.
- 11:29 PM Ticket #5585 (Notifications not working, seems like the listeners are not being ...) closed by
- duplicate: In that case it's duplicate of #7636.
- 11:26 PM Ticket #2792 (Posting does not work due to SMTP error) closed by
- fixed: I suppose it's re-opened by spamer. It's duplicate of #6587 anyway.
- 11:19 PM Ticket #8143 (Patch / RFE: RecentTopicsMacro) closed by
- fixed: Revision 9640 applies the patch with some minor modifications and …
- 11:09 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Update of new wiki macros documentation and other updates. (diff)
- 11:07 PM Changeset  by
Compute percent complete in format routine, not preprocessing. Refs #8289.
By setting self.fieldspercent? in format, other logic which
depended on whether the user had configured percent complete or not
failed. This is cleaner, though perhaps still not optimal.
- 11:07 PM Changeset  by
Handle leading # in parent field. Refs #8289.
This is specifically for ChildTicketsPlugin but may affect others,
too. Tested by forcing leading "#" since I don't have ChildTickets
- 8:38 PM Changeset  by
Handle percent complete field name configuration. Refs #8289.
- 6:45 PM Ticket #8290 (Graph only shows 0 values for all three series) created by
- Hi, I have Trac 12.1 and the latest TicketStatsMacro installed. I …
- 6:11 PM Ticket #8289 (ini fields seem to be "hard coded" and/or unicode issues) created by
- First off, awesome plugin. this combined with your …
- 5:48 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Remove coloring from planned enhancments. (diff)
- 5:48 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Add description of colorBy argument. (diff)
- 5:45 PM Changeset  by
Allow coloring tasks by any field.
Defaults to priority (old behavior) but can be any field (e.g.,
milestone, owner). Use new 'colorBy' option to choose:
Priority and severity enums are handled in configured order. Other
mappings are arbitrary.
- 5:45 PM Changeset  by
Rename a variable for clarity.
- 5:45 PM Changeset  by
Store ticket list on class rather than passing it around.
This simplifies some changes which follow.
- 5:02 PM mr_zinger created by
- New user mr_zinger registered
- 4:50 PM Changeset  by
- Added wiki macros that links to last topic in a forum or last forum in a group.
- Added RecentTopics macro.
- 2:53 PM thm created by
- New user thm registered
- 11:16 AM Ticket #8288 (Create branches for 0.11 and 0.12 under branches/ and bring changes ...) created by
- 10:56 AM Ticket #5552 (Reviewer unable to approve review: "ProgrammingError: Cannot operate ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Attempt to prevent cursor from being closed before it is …
- 10:56 AM Changeset  by
Attempt to prevent cursor from being closed before it is used. Fixes #5552.
- 10:43 AM Ticket #8287 (Merge branches to form one main development line, and development ...) created by
- The current repository is a bit of a mess. We need to form one main …
- 10:41 AM Ticket #8286 (Make proper use of the Trac database API) created by
- The dbEscape function is entirely unnecessary with proper use of …
- 10:36 AM Ticket #4818 (global name 'Context' is not defined) closed by
- worksforme: Context is imported from trac.mimeviewer. This is working …
- 10:26 AM Ticket #5183 (error with 0.11: TypeError: post_process_request() takes exactly 4 ...) closed by
- fixed: Appears to be resolved on trunk. Please reopen if you continue to have …
- 10:23 AM Ticket #3547 ([Patch] Resubmit for review does not work) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed on the trunk.
- 10:10 AM Ticket #4565 (Creating first review fails) closed by
- duplicate: Closing with correct status, Duplicate.
- 10:10 AM Ticket #4565 (Creating first review fails) reopened by
- 10:06 AM Ticket #4565 (Creating first review fails) closed by
- 6:59 AM Ticket #7141 ("XYZ|ABC|" is not a valid value for the <fieldname> field) closed by
- invalid: This is a trac installation issue, not a result of the plugin.
- 1:37 AM WikiCalendarMacro edited by
- announce upcoming joint development with WikiTicketCalendarMacro (diff)
- 12:43 AM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Add trunk branch for further development.
I went through the history of the plugin, as far as documented by
changesets and wiki page revisions to re-construct development lines.
- 12:40 AM Changeset  by
Dec 7, 2010:
- 11:50 PM eron created by
- New user eron registered
- 10:07 PM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) reopened by
- Reopening because this is not a duplicate of #5484. #5484 supports …
- 8:41 PM Changeset  by
Use request to build link, not static text.
Not all systems have /trac/ as their root.
- 8:41 PM Changeset  by
Pass jsGantt the correct date format.
- 7:47 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- Added a note about TracHours in RelatedPlugins Section (diff)
- 7:46 PM Ticket #7688 (Timing and Estimation Integration with Eclipse MyLyn Trac Connector) closed by
- fixed: Please reopen if anyone needs anything of me, but for now I am …
- 7:45 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- added a note about a patch for mylyn (diff)
- 7:40 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Explained the trac.ini settings some more (diff)
- 7:37 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Added another known issue (diff)
- 7:36 PM Ticket #8002 (TracError) closed by
- invalid: I guess this is resolved? Feel free to reopen if you need, Russ
- 7:35 PM Changeset  by
Protect quotes in name for HTML entity titles.
Without this ticket summaries containing quotes (or inch marks) are
not rendered correctly.
- 6:34 PM Ticket #8234 (Modify state to match whatever the workflow says is next when ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Make trac-post-commit handle putting tickets into the …
- 6:34 PM Changeset  by
Make trac-post-commit handle putting tickets into the correct "resolved" state based on configureable workflow. Also added newer better git_post_receive that wont post patches moved from one branch to another a second time. fix #8234
- 6:19 PM Changeset  by
Escape quotes in summary and description. Refs #1981.
- 6:04 PM PyTppThemePlugin edited by
- More PyTPP-enabled sites (diff)
- 4:47 PM Changeset  by
Got auto intertrac not doubling logging (shouldnt have called env.setup_config a second time) - r 0.0.4
- 3:42 PM Ticket #8285 (Permissions Branch is showing changes in the change log) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed a bug where changes you didnt have permission to see …
- 3:42 PM Changeset  by
Fixed a bug where changes you didnt have permission to see were visible. Trac changed from showing the field to showing the field.label but the plugin missed this initially. fix #8285
- 3:00 PM Ticket #8285 (Permissions Branch is showing changes in the change log) created by
- I have received reports that after the Trac12 upgrade, change fields …
- 2:25 PM Changeset  by
- 2:09 PM Ticket #8284 (verify_custom_field pattern for name is out of date with respect to Trac) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Updated the 'allowed-names' regexp …
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Updated the 'allowed-names' regexp pattern to match the naming pattern allowed by Trac when it reads the config. Changes:
- First character must be 'a-z'
- Dash '-' not allowed in field name
- 1:58 PM Changeset  by
Don't need to import from estimation tools.
Sloppy copy from another plugin as the base for this one.
- 1:51 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Notes about clicking through, one chart per page, more coloring options (diff)
- 1:39 PM Ticket #8284 (verify_custom_field pattern for name is out of date with respect to Trac) created by
- See trac:#2431 for the pattern they use. At time of writing: …
- 10:14 AM Ticket #8276 (PATCH: Python 2.4 compatibility.) reopened by
- Thank you.
- 3:49 AM Ticket #8283 (Show number of lines of code commited per day per developer) created by
- See …
- 3:44 AM IniAdminPlugin edited by
- Added plugin news. (diff)
- 3:43 AM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- Replace TOC with a Page Outline. (diff)
- 3:40 AM Ticket #2688 (Trac detected an internal error: UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec ...) closed by
- wontfix: Trac 0.10 version is no longer supported, but I'll apply patches if …
- 3:38 AM Ticket #8282 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I've been maintaining this plugin (somewhat), but did not go through …
- 3:26 AM Ticket #8281 (Add contextual navigation links and improve the layout of the Hours page) created by
- As in #8262: * The Cross-project hours page …
- 3:20 AM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- #8280 is also a priority enhancement (diff)
- 3:18 AM Ticket #8280 (Make a page to organize the queries) created by
- Currently, the List Saved Queries page is pretty ugly, and two …
- 2:56 AM TicketSidebarProviderPlugin edited by
- Added pageoutline and updated maintainer. (diff)
- 2:49 AM Ticket #8279 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I'd like to adopt this plugin given the permission of the author. I …
- 2:41 AM Ticket #7735 (Latest change for MySQL "as rows" breaks the macro fo SQLITE) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Removed print statements. * Replaced rows with …
- 2:41 AM Changeset  by
- Removed print statements.
- Replaced rows with temptable in query because rows is a reserved work in SQLite. Fixes #7735.
- 2:20 AM Ticket #8276 (PATCH: Python 2.4 compatibility.) closed by
- wontfix: Thank you for pointing this out. I'll mention it on the wiki page …
- 1:55 AM rjollos edited by
- Added ticket references for previous change. (diff)
- 1:52 AM rjollos edited by
- Added more priorities. (diff)
- 1:41 AM Ticket #6264 (jquery compat patch) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix Trac display issue. Fixes #6264.
- 1:41 AM Changeset  by
Fix Trac display issue. Fixes #6264.
- 1:33 AM Ticket #8278 (Plugin adoption) created by
- I would like to adopt this plugin since it looks like it is no longer …
- 1:28 AM rjollos edited by
- Added list of adoption requests. (diff)
- 1:20 AM rjollos edited by
- Listed my current priorities. (diff)
- 1:10 AM Changeset  by
Merged r9623 to branches/0.12.
- 1:08 AM Changeset  by
Set Trac 0.12 as minimum required version for trunk.
- 1:08 AM Changeset  by
Merged r9621 to branches/0.11 and branches/0.12.
- 1:04 AM Changeset  by
Added Python 2.4 as a dependency in setup.py.
- 12:58 AM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- Added Known (Confirmed) Issues and Priority Enhacements to NewsFlash (diff)
- 12:51 AM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- New tickets should be assigned to current project maintainer. (diff)
- 12:50 AM Ticket #8277 (Integrate help pages into plugin) created by
- The help pages should be integrated into the plugin and installed with …
- 12:47 AM Changeset  by
- 12:42 AM Changeset  by
- 12:40 AM Ticket #7996 (csv export doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed CSV export of data on the hours page by accounting …
- 12:40 AM Changeset  by
Fixed CSV export of data on the hours page by accounting for a change in the Trac API. In Trac 0.12, constraints is a list of dictionaries. Previously, it was just a dictionary. Fixes #7996.
The add filter function on the Hours page required a similar change. Refs #7642.
Dec 6, 2010:
- 11:36 PM osimons edited by
- Added link to external 'talk' plugin (diff)
- 11:27 PM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- add contributor of i18n related stuff and more, fixing i18n section … (diff)
- 11:25 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Installation notes (diff)
- 11:23 PM Ticket #8262 (Ticket hours page should have a 'Back to ticket #X' in the contextual ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merged  into 0.11 and 0.12 branches. Fixes #8262.
- 11:23 PM Changeset  by
- 11:20 PM Changeset  by
- For template hours_ticket.html (Ticket Hours page):
- Change heading to *Edit Hours for Ticket #X* and modified font size to be consistent with other Trac pages.
- Changed page title from *hours for ticket X* to *Ticket Hours*.
- Modified the *Add Hours* box better match the styling of the Attachment Info box.
- Cleaned up indentation of template.
- 11:17 PM Ticket #7723 (Trac users with permission TICKET_ADD_HOURS can't change his hours) closed by
- worksforme: I've tested with Trac 0.12.2dev-r10331 and r9606 of branches/0.12 …
- 11:15 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Added many notes (diff)
- 11:08 PM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Improve my quite historical i18n implementation.
An optional i18n implementation with backwards-compatibility to Trac 0.11
could be done, and much more elegant using a dedicated translation method
for Trac plugins from trac.util.dist, correcting  once more.
- 11:06 PM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Iron out some mistakes I introduced before on my own.
Learning more about Trac and Python programming in general, now I have
recognized code I added before without proper understanding it.
It's time to do it better:
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
First working, fairly complete plugin implementation.
displays all the tasks in Test.
Displays the sample project from jsgantt.com.
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
More flexible task styling.
Changed pColor parameter to pDisplay which can be:
- A color (as before), or
- "style=..." (to add to style string), or
- "class=..." (to add to class list)
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
Move format control to top of chart.
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
Allow specifying colors by name for task bars.
It used to put a literal '#' in front of the supplied value so if you
said "red" it put in "#red" which didn't work. Now you have to put in
the '#' if you want to supply RGB.
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
Fix cut-and-paste error in date formatting.
- 10:26 PM Changeset  by
Initial checkin of upstream jsGantt files from http://jsgantt.com
- 10:17 PM Changeset  by
- Set minumum required version of Tracin setup.py to be 0.11.
- Added maintainer and maintainer_email to setup.py.
- Added contextual navigation link "Back to Ticket #X".
- 9:53 PM Changeset  by
- 9:52 PM Changeset  by
Merged [8060:8160] from former 0.12 branch to trunk.
- 9:51 PM Ticket #8276 (PATCH: Python 2.4 compatibility.) created by
- On build or install (python setup.py bdist_eng) I get the following …
- 9:49 PM Changeset  by
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
Merged [9151:9574] of 0.11 branch into trunk.
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
Creating branches from trunk @ r8058.
- 9:23 PM Changeset  by
Creating trunk from 0.11 @r8058.
- 9:22 PM TracJsGanttPlugin created by
- New hack TracJsGanttPlugin, created by ChrisNelson
- 9:22 PM Changeset  by
- 9:21 PM Changeset  by
Temporarily removing entire repository.
- 9:18 PM Changeset  by
Copied branches/0.12 to trunk. Temporarily removing branches directory.
- 9:16 PM Changeset  by
Temporarily removing trunk directory.
- 9:13 PM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- Fixed link to SVN. (diff)
- 9:11 PM Changeset  by
Further improvements to handle issues with non-ASCII day and month names,
that appear i.e. when locale has been set to ru_RU.UTF8,
and Russian translation came from Boris Savelev too.
Bumping version on trunk branch.
- 8:56 PM Ticket #8263 (Create trunk and branches) closed by
- fixed:  is also part of this ticket (changes that should have been …
- 8:54 PM Changeset  by
- 8:53 PM Ticket #7698 (Handle unicode arguments for embedded custom TracQuery too) reopened by
- 8:53 PM Ticket #7698 (Handle unicode arguments for embedded custom TracQuery too) closed by
- fixed: […] I receive this error then set […] then comment …
- 8:52 PM bsavelev created by
- New user bsavelev registered
- 8:52 PM Changeset  by
- 8:49 PM Changeset  by
- 8:41 PM Changeset  by
Reorganized repository tree with trunk and branches directories. branches/0.12 has been copied from 0.11 @ r8058. It will be patched with changes from the 0.12 branch from r8059 to r8160, and then the trunk will be merged. Refs #8263.
- 8:31 PM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- Changed maintainer, per #8272. Added news flash to project page. (diff)
- 8:23 PM fernan created by
- New user fernan registered
- 7:50 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Just fix a small typo in German translation.
- 6:50 PM Ticket #8275 (Automatically CC a mailing list) closed by
- fixed: Revision r9590 implements it as smtp_always_cc config option in …
- 6:46 PM Changeset  by
- smtp_always_cc config option implemented.
- 6:12 PM Ticket #8275 (Automatically CC a mailing list) created by
- As we were discussing over at …
- 5:55 PM dennisr created by
- New user dennisr registered
- 4:24 PM Ticket #8261 (Error: Requested field information not found for class ...) closed by
- invalid: :-) Wow, this one was easy to fix :-) Ciao, Roberto
- 2:23 PM Changeset  by
yet another change with columns... sooner or later I'll have to make that configurable
- 10:52 AM jbeilicke created by
- New user jbeilicke registered
- 6:58 AM Ticket #1963 (Bad display of the ticket banner with IE7) closed by
- 5:01 AM Ticket #8274 (TracWysiwyg for 0.12 broken with Chrome and Firefox 3.6) created by
- It appears that the WYSIWYG option is not set up properly for the …
- 2:59 AM kongbab04 created by
- New user kongbab04 registered
- 2:34 AM hams created by
- New user hams registered
- 1:14 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- correction and update after major Transifex upgrade (diff)
- 1:07 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Extract new and update existing translatable strings.
This is required after last changes for AcctMgr's admin pages.
Existing catalogs are updated and German translations provided too.
- 1:05 AM Ticket #8257 (Display PasswordStore Option Docs on Configuration Page) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Add option doc-strings to …
- 1:05 AM Changeset  by
I've extended the changes suggested by David A. Riggs with i18n markup
and will require future doc-strings to be translatable before adding
them to the AcctMgr source.
There's no sane way to force the same on IPasswordStore's provided as
external plugin, but I'm asking very kindly to follow that policy.
Dec 5, 2010:
- 5:20 PM Ticket #6824 (Does not work properly for subpages) closed by
- fixed: (In ) The relative URL was not being constructed properly when …
- 5:20 PM Changeset  by
The relative URL was not being constructed properly when the reference was to a wiki page. Fixes #6824.
- 3:52 PM Changeset  by
- Some minor refactoring.
- Set the UNICODE flag when compiling the regular expression used to match acronyms.
- 3:49 PM Ticket #6821 (Register and "Forgot your password?" links can no longer be enabled) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Move 'Register' link next to 'Forgot …
- 3:49 PM Changeset  by
The 'move' will only happen, if both AcctMgr's LoginModule
and RegistrationModule are enabled and IPasswordStore is writeable.
This is the announced follow-up to changeset .
- 3:28 PM Ticket #8268 (Words with only first letter capitalized display in a strange font) closed by
- invalid: Turns out this is a result of using the …
- 2:39 PM Ticket #809 (Fit long user list display in account admin page to one screen height ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Limit user list at users admin page, …
- 2:39 PM Changeset  by
So we get vertical scrollbar aside the user list table and keep the
"Remove selected accounts" button below visible regardless of list
length. Improve navigation for new account details admin page
by changing previously silent redirect into redirect with warning message
explaining the reason why.
- 11:10 AM TestManagerPluginWorkflowOperations edited by
- 11:05 AM Ticket #8265 (Link to Nabble archive needs to be updated) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the hint, I've now changed the link accordingly.
- 12:40 AM Ticket #8273 (Add i18n support) created by
- Since this plugin is contributing to Trac's main navigation, it would …
- 12:27 AM Changeset  by
closing a gap: It is now possible to use filters that consider ticket-custom fields
- for example, if due_close was added to trac.ini as suggested in https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/ProjectPlanPlugin#a2.SetupTicket-CustomFields, the following filter are possible:
- filter_due_close=04/12/2010 shows all tickets with the given value
- filternot_due_close=DD/MM/YYYY removes all tickets with the given value from the result set
- filterlike_due_close=/12/ shows all tickets that should be closed in December
Dec 4, 2010:
- 11:15 PM Ticket #7967 (renders one long image...) closed by
- fixed: To recreate the ProjectPlan image you might …
- 7:43 PM Ticket #5668 (MYPAGE_VIEW permission does not exist) closed by
- duplicate: Sure. Just different effects and wording describing the same thing: …
- 4:13 PM WikiIncludePlugin edited by
- Download includes 0.9 and 0.11 (diff)
- 4:01 PM Ticket #3428 (No macro or processor named 'WikiInclude' found) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Add 0.11 version to repository, previously attached to …
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
Add 0.11 version to repository, previously attached to wiki page, and patch setup.py. Fixes #3428.
- 3:49 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- added newflash box, lend from WatchlistPlugin wiki page (diff)
- 3:41 PM Ticket #8272 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I'd like to take over maintenance of this plugin if no one else has …
- 3:37 PM Ticket #7695 (Submit results in `AssertionError: Response already started`) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracFormsPlugin: Adapt to stricter HTTP request handling …
- 3:36 PM Changeset  by
- 3:33 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Merge last improvements from 0.3 development branch to trunk.
Try to avoid confusing cross-merging and multiple development branches
at all in the future. So let's focus on trunk as the place to add new
code first and release from there as needed.
- 3:31 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Extend account details page.
Now let's start to add more information, i.e. regarding account/email
verification status. Password (reset) status is planned to follow.
- 3:17 PM Changeset  by
While this is quite simple, improvements towards a cleaner UI are always
a good thing. Login page CSS style had to go into an own file to separate it
and especially prevent rather unique settings like background color from
being applied to other pages too.
I've even prepared, but not finished yet moving 'Register' link next to
the 'Forgot password' link, if AcctMgr's LoginModule is enabled.
- 2:46 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- changed link to reflect current maintainership and a contribution to … (diff)
- 12:45 PM Ticket #8271 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- Hello, I'd like to ask if you still plan to maintain this plugin, and …
- 12:39 PM Ticket #8270 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I see no activity for 2 years and this plugin is broken, so I'd like …
- 12:33 PM Ticket #8269 (Inquiring as to maintainership status) created by
- I see no activity for 2.5 years and this plugin is broken, so I'd like …
- 12:09 PM Ticket #8268 (Words with only first letter capitalized display in a strange font) created by
- 12:06 PM AcronymsPlugin edited by
- Additional clarifications, as described in … (diff)
- 12:03 PM AcronymsPlugin edited by
- Some clarifications that URL can be a wiki page. (diff)
- 11:49 AM Ticket #8267 (Allow CamelCase words to be acronyms) created by
- Allow CamelCase words to be acronyms. The following example …
- 11:44 AM Ticket #8266 (If acronym contains a hyphen, it is not linked to correct page) created by
- As described in [http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/857#comment:3 …
- 11:34 AM Ticket #4512 (Make AcronymDefinitions URLs wiki friendlier) closed by
- worksforme: I can't reproduce with Trac Trac 0.11.8dev-r9998. Adding Test …
- 11:29 AM Ticket #4532 (Only shortest acronym is matched) closed by
- worksforme: Please reopen if it still doesn't work after upgrading to Trac 0.11.7.
- 11:02 AM Changeset  by
- 11:00 AM Ticket #4533 (Invalid plugin description) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed incorrect url in setup.py. Fixes #4533.
- 11:00 AM Changeset  by
Fixed incorrect url in setup.py. Fixes #4533.
- 10:48 AM Ticket #3419 (Any plan to support 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Now supports 0.11.
- 10:45 AM WikiEditorForEclipsePlugin edited by
- Added maintainer. (diff)
- 10:14 AM SpamFilterPlugin edited by
- Not just for Trac 0.10 now (diff)
- 9:53 AM Ticket #8265 (Link to Nabble archive needs to be updated) created by
- The link to the Nabble archive at (1) needs to be updated to point to …
- 9:49 AM Ticket #7537 (Requesting commit access and/or take over maintenance) reopened by
- 8:17 AM JoelFoner created by
- New user JoelFoner registered
- 5:43 AM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5484.
- 4:58 AM Ticket #8264 (Insert add hours dialog into ticket template rather than having a sidebar) created by
- Rather than having the add hours sidebar on the ticket page, we'll …
- 4:54 AM Changeset  by
- 4:47 AM Ticket #8263 (Create trunk and branches) created by
- Managing separate branches for 0.11 and 0.12 will be easier if we have …
- 4:41 AM Ticket #8262 (Ticket hours page should have a 'Back to ticket #X' in the contextual ...) created by
- Like the attachment page, there should be a Back to Ticket #X link …
- 4:26 AM Changeset  by
- 4:23 AM Ticket #4481 (Removing Hours of a ticket doesn´t recalculate total hours) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Total hours was not being set when last row was removed …
- 4:23 AM Changeset  by
Total hours was not being set when last row was removed from the hours worked page. Fixes #4481.
- 1:55 AM Ticket #4111 (IndexError: list index out of range error caused by TracHours) closed by
- 1:48 AM Ticket #4894 (overlap on ticket page when browser is too narrow) closed by
- 1:47 AM Ticket #5193 (More optimal layout for hours_ticket template) closed by
- fixed: (In ) On hours entry and edit page, prevent hours and minutes …
- 1:47 AM Changeset  by
On hours entry and edit page, prevent hours and minutes text boxes from wrapping and make them smaller. Fixes #5193.
- 1:25 AM Changeset  by
- 1:21 AM Ticket #6062 (user in CC list, usernames separated by space --> unable to access ticket) closed by
- worksforme: For some time now in Trac, CC lists are fixed up such that they are …
- 1:18 AM Ticket #6278 (improper handling of groups) closed by
- 12:09 AM Ticket #5165 (Group permissions not working) closed by
- duplicate: Assuming your group name is Test and not test (you say …
- 12:05 AM Ticket #7816 (Viewing Reports - IndexError: list index out of range) closed by
- invalid: Please reopen if you can provide a debug trace.
- 12:01 AM Tickets #5825,5826 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) Verify permission with req.perm.has_permission since it …
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
Verify permission with req.perm.has_permission since it correctly passes the PermissionCache object to check_permission. This fixes an error that occurred when using the PrivateTicketsPlugin because the check_permission method in that plugin doesn't check that the expected PermissionCache object might be a NoneType. Fixes #5825, #5826.
Dec 3, 2010:
- 10:48 PM Ticket #5257 (TypeError: iterable argument required) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5825. Normally I'd close the higher numbered ticket, but …
- 10:46 PM Ticket #5231 (Error when create or update a ticket) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5825. Normally, I'd close the duplicate ticket with the …
- 10:44 PM Ticket #6947 (Error on create ticket after implement PrivateTicketsPlugin ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #5825, which I am currently working to resolve.
- 7:56 PM GoogleAppsAuthPlugin edited by
- 7:52 PM GoogleAppsAuthPlugin edited by
- 7:48 PM GoogleAppsAuthPlugin created by
- New hack GoogleAppsAuthPlugin, created by riggs
- 7:48 PM Changeset  by
- 5:16 PM Ticket #8261 (Error: Requested field information not found for class ...) created by
- On every action in TestManager (e.g. add a new Catalog or just …
- 2:12 PM Ticket #8260 (Browse with 'bare' repository fails) created by
- When adding a 'bare' repo (as initialized by gitolite post-receive …
- 1:46 PM Changeset  by
impact with overflow
- 12:30 PM hieroglyph created by
- New user hieroglyph registered
- 2:31 AM Ticket #7743 (Error "No handler matched request to /mdashboard/<milestone>" on ...) closed by
- duplicate: I'm going to close this as a duplicate of #6525 since it appears to be …
- 2:25 AM Changeset  by
Restore matplotlib dependency in setup.py (should not have been removed in ).
- 2:16 AM Ticket #8044 (0.12 compatibility (Ubuntu 10.04 LTS)) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8044: * Removed unnecessary imports. * Replaced …
- 2:16 AM Changeset  by
- Removed unnecessary imports.
- Replaced uses of datetime modules with trac.util.datefmt modules.
- 1:24 AM Changeset  by
Replaced uses of datetime.now from datetime module with to_datetime from trac.util.datefmt module. Refs #8235.
- 12:46 AM Ticket #3684 (OperationalError: near "t": syntax error (Trac 0.11.6)) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Refactored SQL queries so that strings were properly …
- 12:46 AM Changeset  by
Refactored SQL queries so that strings were properly formatted for escaping by the underlying API. Fixes #3684.
- 12:02 AM Changeset  by
Copied 0.11 branch to trunk. After some further revisions, new branches will be created for 0.11 and 0.12.
Dec 2, 2010:
- 9:59 PM Ticket #8259 (Add navigation from a test case to its related tickets) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.3.11.
- 9:58 PM Ticket #8007 (Add out-of-the-box operations for use in custom workflows) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.3.11. Refer to the wiki page for help on using these …
- 9:19 PM Ticket #8259 (Add navigation from a test case to its related tickets) created by
- Ticket #7570 has a broader scope than this one, but the present …
- 6:29 PM Ticket #8187 (htdocs/messages not found) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #8187 - Checks htdocs/messages in order to work …
- 6:29 PM Changeset  by
Dec 1, 2010:
- 9:26 PM Ticket #8258 (Add i18n support) created by
- I'd like to see support for i18n added to this plugin. As I prepare …
- 6:14 PM Ticket #8257 (Display PasswordStore Option Docs on Configuration Page) created by
- The AccountManager "Configuration" page (template …
- 6:09 PM riggs created by
- New user riggs registered