Feb 26, 2011:
- 2:45 PM Ticket #8474 (Could you make a version for trac 0.12 please?) closed by
- worksforme: Added 0.12 tag to project page.
- 1:32 AM Ticket #8542 (decoding Unicode is not supported) created by
- When defining references inside a code block on a wiki page it cannot …
Feb 25, 2011:
- 9:56 PM Changeset  by
Added authentication failure to expected but (hopefully) recoverable bootstrap errors.
- 7:34 PM Ticket #8541 (Cannot grant group privilege to see all tickets) created by
- Hi, I am trying to make it so I can specify a group other than …
- 4:26 PM Changeset  by
Tweaked checks for expected and recoverable bootstrap errors.
- 12:20 PM Ticket #8540 (Add filter for ticket status) created by
- I think, it would be nice to be able to have the amount of open …
- 6:44 AM Changeset  by
- minor bug fixes in the deployment of non-default books
- words more appropriate in the admin interface
Feb 24, 2011:
- 6:54 PM Changeset  by
Catch network errors when refreshing RemoteTicket, add such to rejected tickets list
- 5:02 PM Ticket #8538 (invalid command 'compile_catalog' and plugin doesn't load at all) created by
- […] After that I called: python setup.py bdist_egg and this works …
- 4:05 PM Changeset  by
Fix reporting of remote blockers in validate_ticket()
- 3:32 PM Changeset  by
Correct update rows test on ticket_change in ticket_changed()
- 3:27 PM Changeset  by
Record remote link changes in ticket_change table
- 2:47 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- chnaged some links (diff)
- 1:23 PM Ticket #8537 (in-place editor for totalhours table field desired) closed by
- fixed: The most important reason is that the "hours" field (Add Hours) is …
- 12:04 PM Ticket #8406 (Accepted ticket is set to Assigned status when starting work) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merged  into 0.12 branch. Fixes #8406.
- 12:04 PM Changeset  by
- 12:00 PM Changeset  by
For the default workflow (1) in Trac >= 0.11, the status should be set to accepted (not assigned) when starting work on a ticket. Refs #8406.
- 8:35 AM Ticket #8537 (in-place editor for totalhours table field desired) created by
- See …
- 3:52 AM Ticket #8536 (BatchModifyPlugin will not populate milestone dropdown) created by
- Roadmap -> [click a Total] -> Batch Modify -> Add Field -> Milestone, …
- 3:43 AM Changeset  by
- a more complete admin interface!
- 2:01 AM rjollos edited by
- Added StackOverflow badge widget. (diff)
- 1:56 AM rjollos edited by
- Added Ohloh badge widget. (diff)
Feb 23, 2011:
- 11:26 PM jeffbuhrt created by
- New user jeffbuhrt registered
- 10:47 PM Changeset  by
Truncate extra long task names (but show them as a tool tip). Refs #8533.
Also fix some style errors.
The Firefox web developer plugin noted the incorrect use of "=" in place
of ":" in a "style=" value.
is not valid in CSS and the line was way too long.
Fix bad selector in CSS.
Stack Overflow] leads to
a comment] which says it's a dumb old IE hack.
Making ".." into "." at the start of each line seemed to have no bad
effect (the Gantt viewed in IE still looks fine) and WB doesn't
complain about the .css file any more.
Someone had already reported this as a jsGantt
- 9:09 PM Ticket #8535 (Offer to take over development and maintenance) created by
- Hereby I apply for taking over the maintainership for the …
- 7:36 PM Changeset  by
Replace looped inserts/deletes with updatemany() in ticket_changed()
- 7:06 PM Changeset  by
Fix changed_ticket() logic for existing case. Tidy and comment code
- 4:14 PM Changeset  by
Fix ticket_changed() logic for new ticket case
- 1:45 PM Changeset  by
added LICENSE files, just incase there was doubt or the license declaration in the setup was not good enough
- 5:53 AM Changeset  by
- a more complete admin interface
- WARNING: before update, remove old [gtkdoc] tags
Feb 22, 2011:
- 11:45 PM Ticket #8534 (Can't resend password reset email) created by
- One of my users tried to reset his password, but never got his email …
- 11:08 PM ModWsgiAcctmgrScript edited by
- Added maintainer and page outline (diff)
- 8:01 PM TestCaseManagementPlugin edited by
- 7:26 PM ModWsgiAcctmgrScript edited by
- 6:32 PM Ticket #8533 (Columns sometimes invisible) created by
- The summary of my tasks in some cases are long. If this the case the …
- 6:17 PM Ticket #8532 (Current date as default in the overview) created by
- Is it possible to show in the vRightTable the current date as default? …
- 6:12 PM Ticket #8531 (Identification status of tasks in the Overview) created by
- Ist it possible to indicate the status of closed of tickets? Like Trac …
- 6:04 PM Ticket #8530 (scroll bar for the height TracJsGantt) created by
- Is it possible to have a scroll bar for the height? My lists are large …
- 6:01 PM Ticket #8529 (Param for vRightTable size) created by
- Is it possible to boost the vRightTable? The right table don't fill …
- 5:32 PM Ticket #8525 ([Patch] Environment Variables not available) closed by
- worksforme: I found a solution. It is attached as patch.
- 4:44 PM Ticket #8528 (Requesting license change) created by
- Hi. Any chance you could change the license to LGPL or MIT? I wanted …
- 8:35 AM Changeset  by
removed htdocs from sutup.py
- 6:56 AM Ticket #8500 (Inline formulas sometimes interfere with WikiFormatting) closed by
- fixed: I've released version 0.2 of the plugin that addresses your problems. …
- 6:54 AM TracMathJaxPlugin edited by
- 6:19 AM GtkDocPlugin edited by
Feb 21, 2011:
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
Refactored bootstrap transient errors and added back delay.
- 9:06 PM Ticket #8527 ([PATCH] Update for supporting 0.12) created by
- The …
- 8:53 PM Ticket #8526 ([PATCH] Error: Macro LastModified(None) failed 'NoneType' object has ...) created by
- With Trac 0.11.7 I was getting the following error when using the …
- 7:28 PM Changeset  by
Added another check for expected and recoverable bootstrap errors.
- 7:16 PM Ticket #8525 ([Patch] Environment Variables not available) created by
- In the virtualhost.conf of my apache I define some environment …
- 7:01 PM Changeset  by
Added another check for expected and recoverable bootstrap errors.
- 5:52 PM Ticket #8524 (no idea how to install this, there's no setup.py) closed by
- invalid: copy the .py file into the plugins folder of you trac environment
- 5:14 PM Ticket #8524 (no idea how to install this, there's no setup.py) created by
- 1. I want to call […] but there is no setup.py, instead just …
- 3:21 PM navyxhj created by
- New user navyxhj registered
- 6:00 AM GtkDocPlugin edited by
- Minor edit: Fixed typo. (diff)
- 4:03 AM Ticket #8523 (Missing file extensions for doc, odt, rtf files) created by
- With the exception of PDF, the file name extensions are missing. …
Feb 20, 2011:
- 8:10 PM Ticket #8522 (Browse Source defaults to HEAD, I'd like to be able to specify a ...) created by
- For consistency sake I'd like browse source to take me to the same …
- 8:06 AM GtkDocPlugin edited by
- 7:58 AM Changeset  by
- jQuery dependency is removed in favor of Genshi (genshi.core.Markup)
- gtkdoc.css is no longer needed, now it's used the documentation css (style.css)
- htdocs is no longer needed (removed)
- 12:02 AM Changeset  by
new functionality: add the parameter showaggregatedstate to the renderer tableticketperuserday
while setting showaggregatedstate to True, T, Y, or yes the following functionality is initiated: all table cells containing a ticket are jugded by a red, blue, or green bar. This indicates whether the tickets are untouched, in work, or finished, i.e., the states of all tickets terminated at the considered date are aggregated.
- precondition: the considered tickets are terminated before the current date
- note: currently the states of the following workflows are considered (http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WorkFlow/Examples):
- original Trac 0.10 workflow
- enterprise workflow
Feb 19, 2011:
- 1:25 AM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Added reference to SubticketsPlugin compatibility in intro. (diff)
- 1:19 AM Changeset  by
new functionality: while using the renderer tableticketperuserday one can use the new parameter summary adding a new column with a ticket summary of the user in the row (currently only a Google Pie Chart can be selected)
- chart (default, equal to chart:pie)
- chart:pie (Google Chart Pie 3D)
- 12:52 AM GitPlugin edited by