Mar 28, 2011:
- 10:15 PM Changeset  by
Fixed non-localhost based updates.
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
fixing STDERR redirect problem
- 8:42 PM PerlSqliteToMysqlScript edited by
- updating with cleaned up help (diff)
- 8:30 PM Changeset  by
- 8:24 PM PerlSqliteToMysqlScript edited by
- 8:23 PM PerlSqliteToMysqlScript created by
- New hack PerlSqliteToMysqlScript, created by sandinak
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
- 8:07 PM Changeset  by
fixed bug in appending default value.
- 7:30 PM Changeset  by
better logging and install re #8575
- 7:10 PM Ticket #8575 (Timing and Estimation: Trac11 & 12 install error) reopened by
- Matt is now having trouble on trac12 with the permissions branch
- 5:01 PM RestOnTracPlugin edited by
- It's REST. ReST means ReStructuredText. (diff)
- 4:27 PM test12 created by
- New user test12 registered
- 3:59 PM Ticket #8640 (restrict_owner=true) created by
- Hello, Below I will explain my problem: I installed trac 12.1 and plugin …
- 9:44 AM hkashlan created by
- New user hkashlan registered
Mar 27, 2011:
- 9:57 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Minor cleanup to latest db schema upgrade SQL script.
- 6:29 PM Changeset  by
Release 2.1.0 (trac 0.12)
- Added new option (default.max_depth) that allows you to define a limit to the parent/child hierarchy depth.
- Added tests for circular dependencies.
- Better handling of parent ticket creation in code (try/except/else).
- 5:55 PM Ticket #8639 (PyGIT._get_branches fails with ValueError on commit messages with line ...) created by
- I have a commit here that includes a subject line that includes ^M …
- 3:37 PM Changeset  by
- 'yield' statements now include 'parent' field where appropriate for additional help when finding problems.
- 12:48 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce new db schema (diff)
- 12:41 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Change form data storage serialization to JSON.
Beware: Early adopters, really backup all your Trac db's!
This is a fundamental schema upgrade for all TracForms db tables.
While all form states should be kept perfectly consistent, there is no
automatic way to return to the old urlencoded states.
Database upgrade is completely untested with anything else but SQLite.
Testing is highly appreciated, but make sure to have a backup before, please.
Code changes introduce a new additional dependency: If used with Python <2.6
the JSON library simplejson is required for this plugin to work.
Tested with Python2.5; but Python has got it's own JSON library that is used
in preference, if a Python version from 2.6 onwards is detected.
The new state storage avoids problems with readability of unicode text
form content and has less processing overhead, i.e. for future query features.
A considerable amount of code cleanup has been included too, since I found it
not feasible to separate it into an own changeset.
Mar 26, 2011:
- 4:51 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add missing explicit UTF-8 file encoding declaration.
- 4:38 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Change schema naming to the common numbers-only form.
Plugin's version in Trac db table system looks much cleaner now.
- 3:13 PM crypt0graph3r created by
- New user crypt0graph3r registered
- 9:30 AM Ticket #3186 (More Intelligent Search) reopened by
- Hello. We need the next feature for search function - sort by create date …
Mar 25, 2011:
- 10:55 PM Ticket #8638 ([PATCH] TagsPlugin should implement wiki_page_renamed method of ...) created by
- Starting Trac 0.12 the WikiRename functionality is available in core, and …
- 8:55 PM Ticket #8637 (Context object changes breaks email2trac compatibility) created by
- […] I'm running trac 0.12.1 and the latest svn of discussion plugin …
- 4:44 PM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- 4:43 PM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- added default value append option (diff)
- 4:37 PM Changeset  by
Default values can now be appended if the field is non-empty.
- 12:41 PM felixhummel created by
- New user felixhummel registered
- 11:58 AM Ticket #8636 (Failes to enable plugin with trac 0.11.3) created by
- 10:04 AM Ticket #8635 (Allow code blocks to be initially collapsed) created by
- something like […] to initially hide the code block (and only expand on …
Mar 24, 2011:
- 2:33 PM rboyadzhiev created by
- New user rboyadzhiev registered
- 1:13 PM Ticket #8634 (Error: Macro TracJSGanttChart(milestone=Moe) failed estimatedhours) created by
- Hi, this is in debian squeeze, with Trac 0.12 and these plugins: […] …
- 4:05 AM Ticket #8633 (Optional Plugin for Updating Burndown Hours via Commit Message) created by
- When we still used TRAC 0.11, we modified our trac-post-commit-hook SVN …
Mar 23, 2011:
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
fixed bug when clearing position with name having spaces.
- 8:46 PM Ticket #6645 ([Patch] Problem with locales) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge  into 0.11 branch. Fixes #6645.
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
- 8:43 PM Changeset  by
- 8:43 PM Ticket #6940 (Setup fails) reopened by
- ...\serversideredirectplugin\serversideredirectplugin\0.11>python setup.py …
- 8:36 PM Ticket #7317 ([Patch] currentTab = ui.panel.id; is undefined for workfloweditor.js (line ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix for not being able to switch from the Grid to Text tab …
- 8:36 PM Changeset  by
Fix for not being able to switch from the Grid to Text tab under Trac 0.12. Fixes #7317.
- 8:22 PM Ticket #5901 ([Patch] UnicodeDecodeError) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge  into 0.11 branch. Fixes #5901. Refs #8459.
- 8:22 PM Changeset  by
- 8:20 PM Changeset  by
- 7:40 PM Changeset  by
Branch 0.12 to create a new 0.11 branch. Refs #7317.
- 7:39 PM Changeset  by
The 0.11 branch is now the 0.12 branch. Refs #7317.
- 7:36 PM WorkflowEditorPlugin edited by
- No response from maintainer, plugin needs adoption. Refs #7317. (diff)
- 2:58 PM AccountManagerPlugin/Modules edited by
- Fixed incorrect formatting directive. (diff)
- 11:48 AM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
- 11:47 AM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
Mar 22, 2011:
- 11:44 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 11:01 PM Ticket #8632 (tiny error in 0.11/tracdiscussion/tags.py) created by
- […] there's a tiny error in 0.11/tracdiscussion/tags.py - line 121: …
- 8:44 PM Ticket #8314 (Plugin no longer works correctly when used with the wysiwyg plugin) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Changed where the add-hours field is being moved to (not …
- 8:44 PM Changeset  by
Changed where the add-hours field is being moved to (not visibly) to increase interoperability ver 1.1.1 fix #8314
- 8:12 PM ppendyala created by
- New user ppendyala registered
- 6:11 PM dtphan99 created by
- New user dtphan99 registered
- 6:09 PM Ticket #8631 (Can not delete an uploaded file) created by
- I installed the Downloads plugin and it works great. Only issue is that I …
- 4:21 PM Ticket #8630 (Provide an option to not sort the drop down alphabetically) created by
- Chained fields drop downs are currently sorted alphabetically, but this …
- 3:59 PM Ticket #8629 ([PATCH] Support for nested pages and wiki: (and more)) created by
- This patch fixes (improves) these issues: * Support for nested pages in …
- 8:51 AM Ticket #8627 (Missing Component) closed by
- invalid: Hi, Calendar is a Python class introduced with 2.5: …
- 7:51 AM HotairBaffoon created by
- New user HotairBaffoon registered
- 7:22 AM simple007 created by
- New user simple007 registered
- 2:12 AM trok117 created by
- New user trok117 registered
Mar 21, 2011:
- 8:40 PM Ticket #8628 ([Patch] bookmark.url not being expanded correctly on sub sites) created by
- - I have a site at /trac/atol - have the most recent bookmarks plugin - …
- 4:26 PM Ticket #8627 (Missing Component) created by
- Resource doesn't load.. tried installing WikiCalendar .. but that fails …
- 1:17 PM Ticket #8617 (SVN post-commit hook fails) closed by
- invalid: Found the problem after adding those log messages: triple checked my …
- 12:42 PM BadContent edited by
- Be gone. (diff)
- 7:16 AM Ticket #8625 (Installation Error) created by
- 0. My environment is Windows Server 2008, Visual SVN Server, Trac 0.11.6. …
- 6:54 AM johnl created by
- New user johnl registered
- 3:30 AM TracTicketChangelogPlugin edited by
- 3:25 AM Changeset  by
Add setting log_message_maxlength, thanks for Bernhard Schandl's patch.