Apr 16, 2011:
- 10:38 PM Ticket #8710 (Admin option to add user email address) closed by
- duplicate: Thank you for your interest. I'll count that as encouragement to solve …
- 10:35 PM Ticket #8713 (Downloader plugin couldn't be enabled) created by
- Hi I am using Trac version 0.12.2 I have downloaded the .egg file …
- 10:32 PM Ticket #64 ([Patch] utf-8 output not enforced) reopened by
- Your feedback is most appreciated, even more as it is positive. …
- 9:58 PM Ticket #64 ([Patch] utf-8 output not enforced) closed by
- fixed: Sorry I've been without internet for a while. Seems fine now after a …
- 9:58 PM Changeset  by
Minor code clean-up is do to build another msgid, that is used twice.
- 9:16 PM Changeset  by
Make sure to use double-quotes only as this is recommended i18n msgid style.
- 8:45 PM Ticket #8712 (Total columns by field value) created by
- First, congratulations for the plugin, its application is very …
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
- 6:24 PM Changeset  by
- 6:21 PM Changeset  by
- 3:38 PM Changeset  by
Fix another place (in get_tracform_state), where form_id or TracForms
parent resource identifier is allowed, but form_id has not been handled
properly after upgrading to TracForms db schema version 14.
Majority of additions and code changes enables a TracForm history view
close to the style of ticket changelog in Trac>=12.
Context navigation links provide access to and interconnection between
the history view and multiple-forms-per-resource selection list page.
- 10:28 AM Changeset  by
Uses assertEquals instead of difflib in unit tests cause of difference in the output of PrettyPrinter.format between python 2.4 and 2.6.
- 10:28 AM Changeset  by
Fixed the problem with number cell in headers.
Apr 15, 2011:
- 9:34 PM dmarti created by
- New user dmarti registered
- 5:42 PM GitPlugin edited by
- 4:55 PM Ticket #8710 (Admin option to add user email address) created by
- It would be great to be able to add in a new users email address as an …
- 3:50 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce upcoming form reset support (diff)
- 3:42 PM Changeset  by
Users with permission FORM_RESET will see a button to delete
full form history and reset current form state back defaults.
Navigation between form list of current parent resource and form history page
has been improved by a backlink.
Incremental deletion of (last) change may come with version support for the
'form' Trac resource.
- 2:07 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Integrate SQL portion of ISearchSource into main db interface.
- 1:47 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Improve SQL debug logging by showing SQL error messages.
- 1:24 PM Ticket #8709 (linebreaks in csv not used) created by
- When there are linebreaks in a cell in the csv, they are not shown in …
Apr 14, 2011:
- 10:33 PM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) closed by
- fixed: Dear hasienda, my apologies, I lazily jumped to conclusions as soon as …
- 9:26 PM Ticket #8708 (when enabled Change Properties disappear for ticket) created by
- when Ajax Comment plugin is enabled, change Properties items disappear …
- 8:42 PM Ticket #8707 (Problems with multi-select patch and custom fields admin panel) closed by
- invalid: Sorry, I'm a dumbass... The reason I couldn't find the fields in the …
- 8:38 PM FlexibleAssignToPlugin edited by
- 8:33 PM Changeset  by
- added 0.13 rev; no major functional differences from 0.11 other than modernization of the DB API interactions, using the recommended forms for 0.13 from http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseApi
- 6:55 PM Ticket #8695 (burndown graph should not finish with milestone's 'due' date but with ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) EstimationToolsPlugin: Don't use milestone 'due' date if …
- 6:55 PM Changeset  by
EstimationToolsPlugin: Don't use milestone 'due' date if it falls in the past, as data between 'due' and 'today' wont then be charted.
- 6:47 PM MenusPlugin edited by
- Format (diff)
- 5:55 PM Ticket #8707 (Problems with multi-select patch and custom fields admin panel) created by
- Hi, This is a very useful patch, thanks for working on it. I also …
- 5:32 PM jjk created by
- New user jjk registered
- 5:00 PM Ticket #8706 (No images/style visible in Trac 0.11.5) created by
- We use Trac 0.11.5 with many mods, so we can't update. The Watchlist …
- 3:52 PM Ticket #8705 (Glitch related to cookies) created by
- I have experienced some kind of glitch, where the mainnav …
- 12:09 PM Changeset  by
Fixed broken download links
Get teamcity xml feed using http basic auth
Added lxml as a dependency to setup.py
Minor js fixes
- 11:43 AM Ticket #8704 (param for width of each column) created by
- it would be nice, if the size of every column could be changed
- 11:19 AM vogel00s created by
- New user vogel00s registered
- 10:17 AM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) reopened by
- Dear hasienda, I think that we were both talking about the missing …
- 6:11 AM TracDeveloperPlugin edited by
- Plugin needs adoption. (diff)
- 6:06 AM AnchorPatch edited by
- Added maintainer (diff)
- 1:49 AM Ticket #8703 (SQL injection vulnerability/SQL compatibility) created by
- The arguments to the SQL statements are not properly escaped. This …
- 1:20 AM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to anonymous: > Why is the register link not …
- 12:16 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce form history browsing added tonight (diff)
Apr 13, 2011:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
Msgid changes are done to finally unify similar messages.
While extraction from templates is working, content is still omitted for
being too preliminary by now.
- 11:01 PM Changeset  by
Fix code around TracForms db handling after using tuple for 'src'.
Plugin now contributes to parent resource's context navigation,
db interface is grown by a method for reverse-lookup of forms and
the 'Form' resource is getting extended to provide more information too,
everything needed to establish infrastructure for history browsing.
With the addition of templates we need to extend i18n capabilities as well.
This is the base for later adding form reset and delete/purge functions.
- 10:36 PM kmahoney created by
- New user kmahoney registered
- 9:32 PM Ticket #8702 (Agilo install clobbers the Repository types) created by
- After installing Trac 0.12.2 and creating a project, I installed Agilo …
- 7:18 PM Ticket #8701 (Error with threaded delivery) created by
- Hi. We are using TracAnnouncer (trunk) with trac-0.12.3dev …
- 4:46 PM Changeset  by
- 4:45 PM Changeset  by
- Reverted changes made in  as it looks more complicated than I thought.
- Thanks to 'osimons' for the feedback and pointer in the right direction.
- Will have a re-think and try and get a better fix in place asap....
- 2:27 PM Ticket #8700 (Error after install and macro not found on t-h.o) created by
- […] I get this error on both my install and when testing it on …
- 5:28 AM Changeset  by
Follow-up to r10049, fixes the problem with non-ascii field name
- 4:20 AM renxin777 created by
- New user renxin777 registered
- 12:23 AM Changeset  by
Adding attachments from wiki page. Refs #7419.
- 12:21 AM MultipleWorkflowPlugin edited by
- Fixed formatting. (diff)
Apr 12, 2011:
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
removed "roles" from rds configs.
- 10:39 PM Changeset  by
view cleanup for rds endpoints.
- 10:29 PM Changeset  by
consistent attribute naming and more robust extraction from boto.
- 10:23 PM Ticket #3831 (Error if submitted in a wiki page with version specified) closed by
- wontfix: After more fiddling around with code when introducing the 'form' …
- 6:29 PM Ticket #8699 (TracJsGanttPlugin doesn't show anything) created by
- I tried to install the TracJsGanttPlugin and follow all the …
- 5:37 PM UserManagerPlugin edited by
- 5:31 PM UserManagerPlugin edited by
- 5:09 PM Changeset  by
rules no longer propagate if the value didn't change.
- 1:12 PM Ticket #8698 (User accounts list includes disabled users.) created by
- When displaying the list of user accounts the disabled users are not …
- 12:43 PM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) created by
- Why is the register link not visible. In the trac.ini, there is set …
- 11:03 AM MultipleWorkflowPlugin edited by
- multipleworkflowplugin.* = enabled change (diff)
- 2:11 AM NoteBoxPlugin edited by
- This plugin has no maintainer. (diff)
- 2:10 AM NoteBoxPlugin edited by
- Refs #4124. (diff)
- 2:04 AM Ticket #4124 (IndexError: list index out of range) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #4124: Use parse_args from Trac API to improve …
- 2:04 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #4124: Use parse_args from Trac API to improve robustness of allowed arguments with regard to whitespace.
Apr 11, 2011:
- 9:18 PM Changeset  by
- Release 2.2.0 (trac 0.12)
- Changed the way the child/parent ticket information is cached in the plugin.
- Now has a 'proper' constructor and implements iTicketChangeListener to update when tickets are changed.
- Should now provide better support for non html access (eg. XmlRpcPlugin)
- 9:14 PM Ticket #8696 (When autostopstart is enabled, leave a comment on the active ticket) created by
- When the autostopstart option is enabled, it would be nice to leave a …
- 7:09 PM Changeset  by
properly clear checkbox fields on hide.
- 5:36 PM Ticket #8695 (burndown graph should not finish with milestone's 'due' date but with ...) created by
- I have a burndown graph […] in a milestone that was not finished …
- 4:20 PM FlexibleAssignToPlugin edited by
- 4:15 PM FlexibleAssignToPlugin edited by
- 4:12 PM Changeset  by
- updated version to 0.7.13
- 4:01 PM Ticket #3494 (plugin deletes ticket owner) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #3494 (http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/3494) * …
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
- updated flexibleassignto.py core to work properly with 0.11release+ versions of Trac (thanks chris!)
- updated AUTHORS to note contribution from chris on #3494
- updated README version compatibility notes
- 10:10 AM Changeset  by
- 10:07 AM Changeset  by
Apr 10, 2011:
- 11:44 PM Changeset  by
- 11:43 PM Changeset  by
- 11:30 PM Changeset  by
an author function correctly handling bibtexed authors
- 11:26 PM Changeset  by
redesigned plugin, containing the functionality of the old one.
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
- 11:05 PM Changeset  by
preparations for the next major release branch
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
escaping html reserved characters if existiong in an entry
- 7:20 PM Changeset  by
- 6:37 PM Ticket #8689 (Bug with jQuery Grid and Firefox 4) closed by
- fixed: The patch was applied.
- 6:35 PM Changeset  by
(refs #8689)Firefox4 対応
- 1:18 PM Ticket #8694 (All modifying target field was displayed at version 0.3, but displayed ...) created by
- All modifying target field was displayed at version 0.3, but displayed …
Apr 9, 2011:
- 11:33 PM Ticket #1329 (No patch for 0.10 available?) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #744, even that one having empty files.
- 10:10 PM Ticket #8661 (Discarded db connection object led to "Cannot operate on a closed ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8661 - Release 1.1.2 (trac 0.11) - Release 2.1.2 …
- 10:10 PM Changeset  by
- Release 1.1.2 (trac 0.11)
- Release 2.1.2 (trac 0.12)
- 8:44 PM Ticket #1307 (Add wysiwyg features to edit Wiki pages) closed by
- fixed: I think this is already solved, see: CkEditorPlugin, TracWysiwygPlugin …
- 8:16 PM Ticket #8693 (Wrong organized processors code due changing from wysiwyg to textarea ...) created by
- I wrote the following precessor code to view some table head elements: …
- 2:38 PM Ticket #8692 (trac 0.12 compatability) created by
- This plugin doesn't seem to work with trac 0.12. Hopefully 0.12 is on …
- 4:18 AM LdapPlugin edited by
- Corrects link. (diff)
- 12:25 AM Ticket #7656 (importing email messages into blog) closed by
- wontfix: At some stage there will be RPC support for the plugin, so that it can …
- 12:16 AM Ticket #8332 (Add a "published" attribute to blog posts) closed by
- worksforme: This "hide-data-until-it-is-ready" is not really something that is …
- 12:06 AM Ticket #8471 (Attaching to blog does not work in 0.12) closed by
- worksforme: Quite sure this works, and no further feedback to suggest otherwise. …