Apr 20, 2011:
- 8:11 PM Ticket #8726 (WantedPages not working with trac 0.12.2) created by
- Module doesn't seem to load at all, no error in trac.log, even with …
- 4:50 PM Changeset  by
Handle errors when no tags have been created
- 4:40 PM Ticket #8725 ([Patch] Minor path travelsal vulnerability) created by
- If the 'file' field in the 'download' table can be manipulated, the …
- 4:37 PM BacklogPlugin edited by
- 4:34 PM tinus created by
- New user tinus registered
- 2:28 PM Ticket #8724 (Configuration problem?) created by
- I'm trying to use Trac Remote Ticket plugin and I want to link one or …
- 1:15 PM Changeset  by
- 12:54 PM SettingsPlugin edited by
- replaced < and > with <> (diff)
- 12:52 PM SettingsPlugin created by
- New hack SettingsPlugin, created by framay
- 12:52 PM Changeset  by
- 12:45 PM framay created by
- New user framay registered
- 11:31 AM Ticket #8723 (How to avoid text appearing as an icon?) created by
- Hi there, Thanks for this nice plugin. Is there anyway to …
- 10:09 AM damko created by
- New user damko registered
- 10:06 AM Ticket #8722 (Sample worksheet to download) created by
- It would be nice if there was a button to download an empty excel …
- 9:37 AM Ticket #8721 (Conflict with SubticketsPlugin) closed by
- invalid: OK, sorry, I just found out this is a know issue with …
- 9:14 AM Ticket #8721 (Conflict with SubticketsPlugin) created by
- When coupled with the SubticketsPlugin, BatchModifyPlugin resources …
- 5:28 AM Ticket #8720 (Does not work with any modern browser other than Firefox 4) closed by
- wontfix: Thanks for your reporting. This plugin does not support Safari 5 and …
- 2:40 AM Changeset  by
added environment source code repo audit capability.
- 2:19 AM AddHeadersPlugin edited by
- More generic reference links to SNV repo and source browser. (diff)
Apr 19, 2011:
- 7:12 PM Ticket #8720 (Does not work with any modern browser other than Firefox 4) created by
- Safari, Chrome and IE all fail to acknowledge the presence of this …
- 5:17 PM rbu created by
- New user rbu registered
- 11:53 AM devscan created by
- New user devscan registered
- 11:50 AM Ticket #8719 (Status of action radio button is set to wrong option after refreshing ...) created by
- When I view an existing ticket and hit the refresh button in my …
- 10:00 AM Ticket #8718 (Logout when clicking on report) created by
- When clicking on "View tickets" I am getting logged out, when I click …
- 8:45 AM Ticket #8717 (Install the VotePlugin) created by
- As suggested in [http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/1226#comment:22 …
- 7:04 AM Changeset  by
[teamcity-plugin] Fixed invalid reference to undefined proj_id when there are not any teamcity builds for this project
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
added command and environment features - supports "push button deployment"
Apr 18, 2011:
- 11:57 PM leofdecarvalho created by
- New user leofdecarvalho registered
- 11:10 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Fix import to prevent non-graceful macro termination on errors.
- 10:59 PM Changeset  by
- 10:46 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Check permission per resource, not per realm.
This is not only a gain in precision but in performance too (not profiled),
since the main IRequestHandler now has a more logic order of checks
thought to be more efficient too.
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
Drop the 'history' action in favor of a new default form view, making use
of the improved URL parser from  for the '/form' base URL.
And again new i18n msgids: Context-nav links show that change as well.
- 10:06 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Employ IResourceManager methods for displaying form instances.
Another cleanup for the web_ui when replacing custom code with generic
helper methods. This includes a minor change for the lable texts.
Concentrating (translatable) content in the FormSystem class will show
some consequences for i18n in less and less similar msgids too.
And again use of 'form' resource instances allows code simplification - great!
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Cleanup of the Form class aka 'form' resource model.
Extened use of 'form' resource instances made major and minor design flaws
evident. I confess, that I learned a lot by testing it with the get_resource*
labeling helper methods and permission checking.
This is the conclusion, part 1.
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Improve the URL parser util code.
It served well for the recent migration procedure towards splitted
parent resource descriptor storage, but was unusable for a top-level URL
like '/forms'. This will be one of the upcoming use cases.
- 8:38 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Move history middleware code from model to web_ui.
This is the start of a series of code cleanups. We also move gradually
towards a rich resource presentation, so soon there'll be more than history...
- 12:20 PM Ticket #8716 (TracWysiwyg-0.12.0.3_r9676 , breaks in combination with some other plugins) created by
- Test case : Linux 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5 x86_64 (CentOS5, python2.4 …
- 3:35 AM Ticket #8715 (Add WikiForms functionality) created by
- Have you looked at the other Forms plugin called [WikiFormsPlugin …
- 3:25 AM Ticket #8714 (User preferences: custom rules do not seem to work with Internet ...) created by
- I set up the announcer plugin and created a custom watch rule in my …
Apr 17, 2011:
- 9:17 PM kad created by
- New user kad registered
Apr 16, 2011:
- 10:38 PM Ticket #8710 (Admin option to add user email address) closed by
- duplicate: Thank you for your interest. I'll count that as encouragement to solve …
- 10:35 PM Ticket #8713 (Downloader plugin couldn't be enabled) created by
- Hi I am using Trac version 0.12.2 I have downloaded the .egg file …
- 10:32 PM Ticket #64 ([Patch] utf-8 output not enforced) reopened by
- Your feedback is most appreciated, even more as it is positive. …
- 9:58 PM Ticket #64 ([Patch] utf-8 output not enforced) closed by
- fixed: Sorry I've been without internet for a while. Seems fine now after a …
- 9:58 PM Changeset  by
Minor code clean-up is do to build another msgid, that is used twice.
- 9:16 PM Changeset  by
Make sure to use double-quotes only as this is recommended i18n msgid style.
- 8:45 PM Ticket #8712 (Total columns by field value) created by
- First, congratulations for the plugin, its application is very …
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
- 6:24 PM Changeset  by
- 6:21 PM Changeset  by
- 3:38 PM Changeset  by
Fix another place (in get_tracform_state), where form_id or TracForms
parent resource identifier is allowed, but form_id has not been handled
properly after upgrading to TracForms db schema version 14.
Majority of additions and code changes enables a TracForm history view
close to the style of ticket changelog in Trac>=12.
Context navigation links provide access to and interconnection between
the history view and multiple-forms-per-resource selection list page.
- 10:28 AM Changeset  by
Uses assertEquals instead of difflib in unit tests cause of difference in the output of PrettyPrinter.format between python 2.4 and 2.6.
- 10:28 AM Changeset  by
Fixed the problem with number cell in headers.
Apr 15, 2011:
- 9:34 PM dmarti created by
- New user dmarti registered
- 5:42 PM GitPlugin edited by
- 4:55 PM Ticket #8710 (Admin option to add user email address) created by
- It would be great to be able to add in a new users email address as an …
- 3:50 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce upcoming form reset support (diff)
- 3:42 PM Changeset  by
Users with permission FORM_RESET will see a button to delete
full form history and reset current form state back defaults.
Navigation between form list of current parent resource and form history page
has been improved by a backlink.
Incremental deletion of (last) change may come with version support for the
'form' Trac resource.
- 2:07 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Integrate SQL portion of ISearchSource into main db interface.
- 1:47 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Improve SQL debug logging by showing SQL error messages.
- 1:24 PM Ticket #8709 (linebreaks in csv not used) created by
- When there are linebreaks in a cell in the csv, they are not shown in …
Apr 14, 2011:
- 10:33 PM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) closed by
- fixed: Dear hasienda, my apologies, I lazily jumped to conclusions as soon as …
- 9:26 PM Ticket #8708 (when enabled Change Properties disappear for ticket) created by
- when Ajax Comment plugin is enabled, change Properties items disappear …
- 8:42 PM Ticket #8707 (Problems with multi-select patch and custom fields admin panel) closed by
- invalid: Sorry, I'm a dumbass... The reason I couldn't find the fields in the …
- 8:38 PM FlexibleAssignToPlugin edited by
- 8:33 PM Changeset  by
- added 0.13 rev; no major functional differences from 0.11 other than modernization of the DB API interactions, using the recommended forms for 0.13 from http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseApi
- 6:55 PM Ticket #8695 (burndown graph should not finish with milestone's 'due' date but with ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) EstimationToolsPlugin: Don't use milestone 'due' date if …
- 6:55 PM Changeset  by
EstimationToolsPlugin: Don't use milestone 'due' date if it falls in the past, as data between 'due' and 'today' wont then be charted.
- 6:47 PM MenusPlugin edited by
- Format (diff)
- 5:55 PM Ticket #8707 (Problems with multi-select patch and custom fields admin panel) created by
- Hi, This is a very useful patch, thanks for working on it. I also …
- 5:32 PM jjk created by
- New user jjk registered
- 5:00 PM Ticket #8706 (No images/style visible in Trac 0.11.5) created by
- We use Trac 0.11.5 with many mods, so we can't update. The Watchlist …
- 3:52 PM Ticket #8705 (Glitch related to cookies) created by
- I have experienced some kind of glitch, where the mainnav …
- 12:09 PM Changeset  by
Fixed broken download links
Get teamcity xml feed using http basic auth
Added lxml as a dependency to setup.py
Minor js fixes
- 11:43 AM Ticket #8704 (param for width of each column) created by
- it would be nice, if the size of every column could be changed
- 11:19 AM vogel00s created by
- New user vogel00s registered
- 10:17 AM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) reopened by
- Dear hasienda, I think that we were both talking about the missing …
- 6:11 AM TracDeveloperPlugin edited by
- Plugin needs adoption. (diff)
- 6:06 AM AnchorPatch edited by
- Added maintainer (diff)
- 1:49 AM Ticket #8703 (SQL injection vulnerability/SQL compatibility) created by
- The arguments to the SQL statements are not properly escaped. This …
- 1:20 AM Ticket #8697 (Metanav is missing Register and Forgot your password Links with ...) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to anonymous: > Why is the register link not …
- 12:16 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce form history browsing added tonight (diff)
Apr 13, 2011:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
Msgid changes are done to finally unify similar messages.
While extraction from templates is working, content is still omitted for
being too preliminary by now.
- 11:01 PM Changeset  by
Fix code around TracForms db handling after using tuple for 'src'.
Plugin now contributes to parent resource's context navigation,
db interface is grown by a method for reverse-lookup of forms and
the 'Form' resource is getting extended to provide more information too,
everything needed to establish infrastructure for history browsing.
With the addition of templates we need to extend i18n capabilities as well.
This is the base for later adding form reset and delete/purge functions.
- 10:36 PM kmahoney created by
- New user kmahoney registered
- 9:32 PM Ticket #8702 (Agilo install clobbers the Repository types) created by
- After installing Trac 0.12.2 and creating a project, I installed Agilo …
- 7:18 PM Ticket #8701 (Error with threaded delivery) created by
- Hi. We are using TracAnnouncer (trunk) with trac-0.12.3dev …
- 4:46 PM Changeset  by
- 4:45 PM Changeset  by
- Reverted changes made in  as it looks more complicated than I thought.
- Thanks to 'osimons' for the feedback and pointer in the right direction.
- Will have a re-think and try and get a better fix in place asap....
- 2:27 PM Ticket #8700 (Error after install and macro not found on t-h.o) created by
- […] I get this error on both my install and when testing it on …
- 5:28 AM Changeset  by
Follow-up to r10049, fixes the problem with non-ascii field name
- 4:20 AM renxin777 created by
- New user renxin777 registered
- 12:23 AM Changeset  by
Adding attachments from wiki page. Refs #7419.
- 12:21 AM MultipleWorkflowPlugin edited by
- Fixed formatting. (diff)