Apr 28, 2011:
- 11:01 PM CloudPlugin edited by
- added jabber docs (diff)
- 10:39 PM Changeset  by
defaulting to no jabber notifications for any resources (even deployments).
- 10:14 PM Changeset  by
added jabber notifications for commands and environments.
- 8:23 PM Ticket #6971 ([info-needed] Unsupported version control system "svn": "No module ...) closed by
- 5:29 PM Changeset  by
added total duration to progress view.
- 5:10 PM Changeset  by
added started by, started at and completed/errored at to progress view.
- 1:35 PM Ticket #8744 (Trac error when unprivileged users access a ticket with children) created by
- Our Trac is setup so that anonymous users have only TICKET_VIEW …
- 10:23 AM Ticket #8743 (Inconsistencies in milestone date format) created by
- Symptom: All milestones appear as 01/01/1970 Problem: In my …
- 8:50 AM DailyReminderScriptForTracScript edited by
Apr 27, 2011:
- 11:12 PM Changeset  by
- 9:45 PM Changeset  by
disallows commands without both environment(s) and role(s) selected.
- 9:13 PM Changeset  by
added clarification message in UI for the special/reserved 'deploy' and 'audit' commands.
- 8:55 PM Ticket #8737 (Support git in the hook script) closed by
- worksforme: the trac_post_commit.py is not inteded to be used as either an svn or …
- 8:53 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- more docs about post-commit (diff)
- 5:24 PM Changeset  by
added command permission removeall and therefore changed version to 0.5.a1
- 4:55 PM Ticket #8742 (SyntaxError: invalid syntax (core.py, line 205)) created by
- Hello, I got this error when I'm using TracCron. […] I got this …
- 4:12 PM Ticket #8741 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xfc') created by
- Hello, I'm using german umlauts for description and summary field. If …
- 2:08 PM Ticket #8740 (Having issue getting notifications on Forgotten Password by acct_mgr) created by
- I have been testing the announcer plugin for awhile now to clear up …
- 10:57 AM Ticket #8739 (Auto preview in ticket comments does not work in wysiwyg mode) created by
- When I use textarea mode then on changing text of comment I see auto …
- 10:14 AM Ticket #8738 (Ticketlink in text mail is not recognized) created by
- Generated text mails contains the word URL: followed by the …
- 1:26 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce almost finished form reset support (diff)
- 1:23 AM Changeset  by
I've made a decision to not support an single form field reset. So with this
changeset the TracForm reset support is nearly final as far as I consider
it to be necessary, and reasonably usable according to my tests.
But a form reset is a final decision, there is even no confirmation dialog,
so FORM_RESET permission should be granted with care to keep this actions
Again: Think before pressing the almighty button(s) - you've been warned.
- 12:58 AM Changeset  by
Now we utilize the TracForm history parser for recovering the previous state.
With an obvious but notable limitation: We need recorded form history,
that currently is an optional form command, otherwise fallback to a simple
- 12:45 AM Ticket #8737 (Support git in the hook script) created by
- The hook interface for Git is different from Subversion -- in order to …
- 12:30 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Remove the superfluvious 'reset' action.
A cleanup after understanding more about the HTTP request arguments:
This was always pointless, since it was the only POST method anyway.
While there, ensure to stay at the default form view after a reset action.
- 12:17 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Some improvements related to the UI.
A new form.has_data property simplifies the decision code for displaying
the reset button. Longer values are presented on separate consecutive lines
in history changesets for higher readability and visibility of changes.
- 12:00 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add current values display to TracForms standard 'form' view.
Again this is drawn closely to the current Trac>=0.12 ticket view style,
adapted to form-specific content like per-field author and changetime.
Apr 26, 2011:
- 11:33 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Remove last trace of 'history-only' in new default form view.
As a follow-up to changeset  I do break out some resource-independed
methods from existing code into separate rendering methods creating a new
history data parser as well.
- 10:58 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Start another code cleanup aiming at UI related methods.
Form value rendering (for ISearchSource) might involve more formatting
and even i18n code in the future, so it better fits into web_ui.
- 10:41 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Significantly reduce number of repeated form_id retrivals.
Correct use of integer id values allows for omit use of get_tracform_meta
in most occasions, while it has been mandadory for most FormDBComponent
methods before. Much less DEBUG log output and a certainly a small speed
improvement too (not profiled).
- 10:22 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Move TracForms update path to standard 'form' resource path.
- 8:10 PM Ticket #8736 (AttributeError: 'TracError' object has no attribute 'acctmgr') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 6:25 PM TestManagerForTracPluginQuickSetup created by
- 6:11 PM Ticket #8735 (Update the powerpoint tutorials) created by
- Users seem to use thes ones, so I should really update them with …
- 4:32 PM TracBlockDiagPlugin edited by
- 4:30 PM TracBlockDiagPlugin edited by
- 4:24 PM Changeset  by
- 4:23 PM Changeset  by
- 4:11 PM TracBlockDiagPlugin edited by
- 4:06 PM TracBlockDiagPlugin edited by
- 4:04 PM TracBlockDiagPlugin created by
- New hack TracBlockDiagPlugin, created by iwata0303
- 4:04 PM Changeset  by
- 2:50 PM Ticket #8734 (Impossible insert blank line after Code block or Quote block) created by
- Create new comment or edit any description in wysiwyg mode, insert …
- 2:50 PM Ticket #8733 (Child Tickets plug-in won't load) created by
- I get the following in the log with debugging turned on: DEBUG: …
- 2:44 PM iwata0303 created by
- New user iwata0303 registered
- 1:06 AM CloudPlugin edited by
- 1:06 AM CloudPlugin edited by
- added info on rds, commands, environments (diff)
- 12:24 AM Changeset  by
commander falls back to node name if reference field does not exist.
Apr 25, 2011:
- 3:53 PM Ticket #4363 (Summing version numbers instead of times) closed by
- fixed: Ok I fixed this bug in the trac 12 branches  for #8732. I …
- 3:47 PM Ticket #8732 (QueryWebUiAddon is not wrok.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Got query.js being included at the correct url * use …
- 3:47 PM Changeset  by
- Got query.js being included at the correct url
- use jquery for much smaller more readable query.js
- make it only attach to estimatedhours and hours (though there is an easy place to change this)
Thanks very much for the bug report and patch. I ended up
shorter more re and moree
version 1.1.3 & 1.1.3b
- 11:26 AM Changeset  by
- 10:40 AM Ticket #8732 (QueryWebUiAddon is not wrok.) created by
- Querywebui is not work at 0.12. QueryWebUiAddon is summarized numeric …
- 8:46 AM Ticket #5975 (Authenticate users and get roles from Atlassian Crowd user manager) closed by
- worksforme: Here it is: http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracCrowdAuthPlugin
- 8:43 AM Changeset  by
- 8:41 AM TracCrowdAuthPlugin edited by
- 7:52 AM TracCrowdAuthPlugin created by
- New hack TracCrowdAuthPlugin, created by richard
- 7:52 AM Changeset  by
Apr 24, 2011:
- 10:37 PM Ticket #8731 (It is possible to create a child ticket against a 'closed' parent ticket.) created by
- Two things to do here: * If a (potential) parent ticket is closed, …
- 10:33 PM Changeset  by
I've created this beta release with some changes that 'should' ensure the childtickets data is now correctly cached and synced using the trac 0.12 'cached' decorator. I don't have much of a test env here at home to see if this 'really' works but as far as I can tell it's regenerating the cache when required (ticket add, mod, delete) and the decorator should ensure it is being done so across all threads.
I'd appreciate it if you could try it out and see if it also works with the Mylyn plugins.
- 10:21 PM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- 10:13 PM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
Apr 23, 2011:
- 8:06 PM TracPermissions edited by
- Reverting. If you need test dude, go to SandBox. (diff)
- 8:05 PM WindowsServiceScript edited by
- Reverting. If you need test dude, go to SandBox. (diff)
- 7:59 PM TracRoadmap edited by
- Reverting. (diff)
- 7:02 PM WindowsServiceScript edited by
- 7:01 PM WindowsServiceScript edited by
- 6:47 PM TracPermissions edited by
- 6:45 PM TracRoadmap edited by
- 4:39 PM aussiealf created by
- New user aussiealf registered
- 1:20 PM Ticket #8730 (Tables and Images export does not work) created by
- Paragraph text is exported normal but tables and images are not …
- 6:17 AM Changeset  by
rds audit now handles instances without endpoints.
Apr 22, 2011:
- 6:30 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) created by
- On centos 5.6 with python 2.4.3 the compilation of the plugin fails …
- 10:10 AM Ticket #8727 (installation problem with 0.12) closed by
- invalid: Woow dude, now i stand here with a *.egg on my face! that worked, …
- 8:18 AM TicketImportPlugin edited by
- 12:57 AM ProjectPlanPlugin edited by
- doc note about easy_install and the [components] setting. (diff)
- 12:49 AM cwilson created by
- New user cwilson registered
Apr 21, 2011:
- 2:08 PM Ticket #8728 (links to messages via anchors dont work) created by
- Links of Messages which appear in the Timeline used to jump right to …
- 12:41 PM Ticket #8727 (installation problem with 0.12) created by
- I installed the *.egg files on the admin webpage like shown in …
- 9:12 AM SettingsPlugin edited by
- edited header for more speaking summary (diff)
- 7:40 AM WikinfoPlugin edited by
- Removing old egg files. (diff)
- 4:54 AM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- Related: see WikinfoPlugin (diff)
- 4:50 AM EntityMacro edited by
- Related: see WikiGoodiesPlugin (diff)
- 4:46 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Another realted plugin (diff)
- 4:18 AM TracSubPagesMacro edited by
- Confirm it works and add 0.12 tag (diff)
- 3:01 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Works on 0.12 (also confirmed at #7159) (diff)
- 2:53 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- more fine tunning (diff)
- 2:50 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Page formating. (diff)