May 4, 2011:
- 10:44 PM eothred created by
- New user eothred registered
- 10:38 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to anonymous: > patches of #8484 cannot be applied to …
- 10:26 PM Changeset  by
Fixed eip id in grid view.
- 10:10 PM CloudPlugin edited by
- 10:07 PM Changeset  by
Added EIP support.
- 9:50 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) reopened by
- patches of #8484 cannot be applied to the current release. Do you plan to …
- 9:40 PM Ticket #8763 (ProgressMeterMacro erroring on ~= ^= and $= operators) created by
- ProgressMeterMacro (r9775 with Trac 0.12.1) does not work with the ~=, = …
- 5:46 PM airsjon created by
- New user airsjon registered
- 1:18 PM Ticket #8762 (Time not appearing in stop work pop up) created by
- I seem to have an issue in that when I click stopwork on a ticket I get an …
- 10:17 AM ayhan created by
- New user ayhan registered
- 10:12 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 10:07 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 10:05 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 10:04 AM Ticket #8761 (Copy multiple test cases into another catalog) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.4.4.
- 10:04 AM Ticket #8761 (Copy multiple test cases into another catalog) created by
- Ability to select one or more test cases from one or more catalogs and …
- 5:35 AM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Changes page structure. Formats usage. (diff)
- 12:34 AM Changeset  by
Updated messages.po to 0.12.2
May 3, 2011:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
fixed a bug where some comments were being formated as PS1
- 7:10 PM Changeset  by
added grid view querying, grouping, and fixed all sorting issues.
- 4:17 PM Ticket #8760 (Gantt chart is too narrow when included in ticket description or comment) closed by
- 4:17 PM Changeset  by
The Gantt now expands to 95% of the browser window. Refs #8760.
Advance version to 0.5.
- 4:08 PM Ticket #8760 (Gantt chart is too narrow when included in ticket description or comment) created by
- In milestone descriptions and wiki pages, the container for the Gantt is …
- 3:47 PM Ticket #8759 (Chart causes an error if none of the tickets have a milestone) closed by
- 3:47 PM Changeset  by
Always set firstMilestoneID. Refs #8759.
Specificially, if the Gantt included "inchpebbles" but no milestones,
trying to decide to show the inchpebble ticket numbers failed because
firstMilestoneID wasn't set.
- 3:44 PM Ticket #8759 (Chart causes an error if none of the tickets have a milestone) created by
- More specifically, if an interim milestone (a ticket of the type specified …
- 3:42 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #8484. Closing this one because that one has a …
- 3:38 PM Ticket #8574 (JS Error: vPopupFeatures not Found) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.4.
- 1:11 PM Ticket #8758 (Doesn't work with MathJax v1.1) created by
- If I try using MathJax v1.1 I get the following error message on every …
- 7:05 AM Changeset  by
Changed reference from 'sha' to 'hashlib'
Fixed a bunch of utf-8 regarding python-2.6 and now using "hashlib" instead of "sha" or "md5".
- 3:44 AM reginaldomarcilon created by
- New user reginaldomarcilon registered
- 1:36 AM Ticket #8757 (Working with TracTicketChangesets) created by
- There are two sections "Repository Changesets" when working with …
- 1:29 AM helend created by
- New user helend registered
May 2, 2011:
- 9:59 PM Ticket #8606 (Are there any plans to make this work in 0.12 release?) closed by
- worksforme: Works on a fresh 0.12 install. I will close out this ticket as worksforme
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
prevents simultaneous deployments to same environment - provides message with link to progress url.
- 4:36 PM flyabroad created by
- New user flyabroad registered
- 11:30 AM Ticket #8756 (Changesets section appearing twice when other plugin uses id="attachments") created by
- When I have TracTicketChangesetsPlugin installed with ChildTicketsPlugin, …
- 11:27 AM hamajun created by
- New user hamajun registered
- 11:23 AM Ticket #8755 (Using id="attachments" causes problems with other plugins) created by
- When I have ChildTicketsPlugin installed with then …
- 10:20 AM natvincent created by
- New user natvincent registered
- 5:56 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- Changes page structure. Format usage. D.R.Y. (diff)
May 1, 2011:
- 10:58 PM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- introduce extened syntax for input field similar to textarea (diff)
- 10:50 PM Changeset  by
- 10:26 PM Changeset  by
- 9:35 PM TracFormsPlugin/Expert edited by
- add env_debug example (diff)
- 8:48 PM TracFormsPlugin/Expert edited by
- add debug operation example (diff)
- 8:12 PM ExportImportXlsPlugin edited by
- 8:09 PM Changeset  by
- 'date' XLS format renamed to 'datetime'
- Add 'date' format using datefield format
- implements XLS import
- 5:22 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Update changelog files after 0.3 release.
- 4:11 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- hint on hotfix for FormUpdater (diff)
- 3:52 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Fix handling of the 'context' argument in FormUpdater.
Correct some plain wrong code, luckily this didn't blow up before.
- 11:01 AM Ticket #8753 (Delete Spam Pages) closed by
- fixed: I've added a further match to BadContent + cleaned all the edits (deleting …
- 10:47 AM BadContent edited by
- Go away. (diff)
- 3:18 AM TracFormsPlugin/Expert edited by
- start documenting the env_debug operation (diff)
- 1:38 AM Changeset  by
To prevent side-effects such as that reported for FlexibleWikiPlugin
let's check all arguments prior to attempting JSON serialization.
- 12:05 AM Ticket #8754 (OperationalError: near "faces": syntax error) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
Apr 30, 2011:
- 10:38 PM Changeset  by
Now this debug operation complies with the documentation, that always
suggested this behavior.
- 7:27 PM Ticket #8753 (Delete Spam Pages) created by
- Hi Ryan & Okatu, I observed this user Uznikzitadeli (which IP address is …
- 4:42 PM TracFormsPlugin/Expert created by
- initial content
- 4:19 PM TracFormsPlugin/Starter edited by
- add hint on more tutorial content (diff)
- 4:05 PM Ticket #3556 (Usage of tf.form_updater or tf.form_updated unclear - syntax error raised) closed by
- worksforme: See the example in …
- 3:46 PM TracFormsPlugin/Starter edited by
- add more content (diff)
- 1:10 PM Ticket #8752 (Installation of the plugin causes persistent error) created by
- After installing the plugin using easy_install, I get "The Trac …
- 1:00 PM Uznikzitadeli created by
- New user Uznikzitadeli registered
- 12:05 PM Ticket #8746 (Unicode trouble) closed by
- fixed: Hi, thanks for reporting this. You may also have named this ticket "It …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #8464 (Project environment upgrade fails with database error) closed by
- fixed: Fixed with 1.0.3 (now 1.0.4 is also available)
- 11:56 AM ResourceReservationPlugin edited by
- 9:12 AM Ticket #8751 (Form update failure: HTTP request argument is not JSON serializable) created by
- After installing TracForms-03  I got this error […] …
- 8:44 AM EmoticonsPlugin edited by
- page cleanup (diff)
- 8:39 AM Ticket #337 (Exclude pages under the 'admin/' handler) closed by
- wontfix: No response from original reporter for 5 years.
- 8:27 AM ChangesetNotifierPlugin edited by
- Removed Recent Changes section since the source isn't hosted here. (diff)
- 8:23 AM Changeset  by
See comment in (1).
- 2:22 AM TracFormsPlugin/Starter edited by
- commenting 1st example code (diff)
- 2:16 AM TracFormsPlugin/Starter created by
- initial content (just a stub)
- 1:52 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce new plugin release 0.3 (diff)
- 1:32 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Correct bad ticket reference in changelog.
Bring the central changelog file in sync again as well.
- 1:27 AM Ticket #3500 (Integrate search with TracFormsPlugin) closed by
- fixed: manual correction due to a bad ticket reference: second link should have …
- 1:11 AM Tickets #3445,3741,4759,8258 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) TracFormsPlugin: Releasing version 0.3, pushing development …
- 1:11 AM Changeset  by
This is a major release requiring a Trac environment upgrade.
While the parser logic remains unchanged, there is a lot new supplementary
funcionality to make TracForms behave more like the existing Trac core
resources (ticket, wiki, attachment, ...).
This version performs a series of non-trivial db schema changes, that
especially may leave traces of stale forms (i.e. recorded for wiki pages,
that don't exist anymore). So please make sure to read the changelog,
BACKUP your environment(s) before installing this version as usual and check
the new db tables forms, forms_fields and forms_history after upgrading.
- 12:42 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add a changelog closer to the code for future releases.
Finally prepare for a new stable release.
- 12:07 AM Ticket #8750 (Resolve 'form:' as TracLink to TracForm resouces) created by
- This is a development reminder to track the similar request from within …
- 12:02 AM Ticket #8749 (Add supplementary wiki macros) created by
- Develop some useful add-on functions for TracWiki like i.e. …
Apr 29, 2011:
- 11:55 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- add another contributor (diff)
- 11:41 PM Ticket #8748 (Add a timeline event provider) created by
- This is a development reminder to track the similar request from within …
- 11:24 PM Changeset  by
Due to improper ticket handling the aforementioned report and suggested fix
was gone largely unnoticed. Current code now resembles a slightly modified
version of the patch. Thanks to andrewbates for the original contribution.
- 10:44 PM Changeset  by
fixed dupe buttons on stop.
- 10:41 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add done but unmentioned fix for last stable release.
- 10:12 PM Changeset  by
commands/deployments can now be stopped and restarted/retried.
- 9:33 PM ChangesetNotifierPlugin edited by
- minor update (diff)
- 9:30 PM ChangesetNotifierPlugin edited by
- Ooops, I should have created a hack-type stub page... (Dear admin, you may … (diff)
- 9:23 PM ChangesetNotifierPlugin created by
- New hack ChangesetNotifierPlugin, created by daybreaker
- 9:23 PM Changeset  by
- 9:16 PM daybreaker created by
- New user daybreaker registered
- 8:07 PM Ticket #8519 (Trac GitPlugin Error) closed by
- duplicate: #8465
- 6:42 PM Ticket #8747 ([PATCH] Optional case-insensitivity for tag cloud and tag query) created by
- == Overview == Tickets #4200 and #4799 partially address the ability to …
- 6:00 PM Changeset  by
- 5:58 PM CloudPlugin edited by
- 10:37 AM Ticket #8746 (Unicode trouble) created by
- First off, nice work, I was looking for this for quite some time! I did …
- 6:20 AM Ticket #8745 (KeyError: '~zpguiaddorgandlg()') created by
- There are KeyError message when keywords include "and" "or". Trac …
- 5:59 AM MindMapMacro edited by
- Example containing an image. (diff)
- 5:26 AM MindMapMacro edited by
- Confirm it works on 0.12. Adds some documentation details (diff)
Apr 28, 2011:
- 11:01 PM CloudPlugin edited by
- added jabber docs (diff)
- 10:39 PM Changeset  by
defaulting to no jabber notifications for any resources (even deployments).
- 10:14 PM Changeset  by
added jabber notifications for commands and environments.
- 8:23 PM Ticket #6971 ([info-needed] Unsupported version control system "svn": "No module named ...) closed by
- 5:29 PM Changeset  by
added total duration to progress view.
- 5:10 PM Changeset  by
added started by, started at and completed/errored at to progress view.
- 1:35 PM Ticket #8744 (Trac error when unprivileged users access a ticket with children) created by
- Our Trac is setup so that anonymous users have only TICKET_VIEW privilege. …
- 10:23 AM Ticket #8743 (Inconsistencies in milestone date format) created by
- Symptom: All milestones appear as 01/01/1970 Problem: In my …
- 8:50 AM DailyReminderScriptForTracScript edited by
Apr 27, 2011:
- 11:12 PM Changeset  by
- 9:45 PM Changeset  by
disallows commands without both environment(s) and role(s) selected.
- 9:13 PM Changeset  by
added clarification message in UI for the special/reserved 'deploy' and 'audit' commands.
- 8:55 PM Ticket #8737 (Support git in the hook script) closed by
- worksforme: the trac_post_commit.py is not inteded to be used as either an svn or git …
- 8:53 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- more docs about post-commit (diff)
- 5:24 PM Changeset  by
added command permission removeall and therefore changed version to 0.5.a1
- 4:55 PM Ticket #8742 (SyntaxError: invalid syntax (core.py, line 205)) created by
- Hello, I got this error when I'm using TracCron. […] I got this …
- 4:12 PM Ticket #8741 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xfc') created by
- Hello, I'm using german umlauts for description and summary field. If I …
- 2:08 PM Ticket #8740 (Having issue getting notifications on Forgotten Password by acct_mgr) created by
- I have been testing the announcer plugin for awhile now to clear up the …
- 10:57 AM Ticket #8739 (Auto preview in ticket comments does not work in wysiwyg mode) created by
- When I use textarea mode then on changing text of comment I see auto …
- 10:14 AM Ticket #8738 (Ticketlink in text mail is not recognized) created by
- Generated text mails contains the word URL: followed by the link. …
- 1:26 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce almost finished form reset support (diff)
- 1:23 AM Changeset  by
I've made a decision to not support an single form field reset. So with this
changeset the TracForm reset support is nearly final as far as I consider
it to be necessary, and reasonably usable according to my tests.
But a form reset is a final decision, there is even no confirmation dialog,
so FORM_RESET permission should be granted with care to keep this actions
Again: Think before pressing the almighty button(s) - you've been warned.
- 12:58 AM Changeset  by
Now we utilize the TracForm history parser for recovering the previous state.
With an obvious but notable limitation: We need recorded form history,
that currently is an optional form command, otherwise fallback to a simple
- 12:45 AM Ticket #8737 (Support git in the hook script) created by
- The hook interface for Git is different from Subversion -- in order to …
- 12:30 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Remove the superfluvious 'reset' action.
A cleanup after understanding more about the HTTP request arguments:
This was always pointless, since it was the only POST method anyway.
While there, ensure to stay at the default form view after a reset action.
- 12:17 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Some improvements related to the UI.
A new form.has_data property simplifies the decision code for displaying
the reset button. Longer values are presented on separate consecutive lines
in history changesets for higher readability and visibility of changes.
- 12:00 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add current values display to TracForms standard 'form' view.
Again this is drawn closely to the current Trac>=0.12 ticket view style,
adapted to form-specific content like per-field author and changetime.