Jul 6, 2011:
- 2:59 PM Ticket #8953 (Absolute href are broken if trac is installed in root path) created by
- Hi, If an absolute href is broken trac is installed at root of the …
- 10:46 AM Ticket #8952 (Plugin not working due to table schema constraints) created by
- Hi all, I downloaded bookmarkplugin-r10380.zip, created the …
- 2:43 AM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- Oh geez… (diff)
- 2:41 AM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- 2:41 AM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- 2:12 AM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: Version bump & author fields update.
- 2:11 AM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 2:04 AM Changeset  by
Thank you very much for the report including a possible solution alongside.
- 2:03 AM qwp0 edited by
- 2:02 AM qwp0 edited by
- 1:57 AM Ticket #7416 (URLs generated are wrong) closed by
- fixed: The Invalid input! error message was probably caused by the bug …
- 1:54 AM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 1:48 AM Ticket #8950 (Create a unit test base) created by
- Mainly in order to avoid regressions like r10381. Put an end to the …
- 1:46 AM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 1:44 AM Changeset  by
Errors from db operations throw not selectively catchable OperationalError,
but don't swallow each and every exception without notice - at least log them.
- 1:02 AM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Improve some SQL statement's formatting = readability.
- 12:52 AM Ticket #5345 ([Patch] TracError: The Trac Environment needs to be upgraded) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TagsPlugin: Obtain db cursor close to it's use, closed …
- 12:52 AM Changeset  by
This avoids issues of false positive checks here, but his is another issue.
Just correct it now for both 0.6 and trunk.
- 12:40 AM SubticketsPlugin edited by
- Fixed broken URL (looks like GitHub now requires https) (diff)
- 12:40 AM Ticket #8763 (ProgressMeterMacro erroring on ~= ^= and $= operators) closed by
- fixed: (In ) ProgressMeterMacro: a regression slipped into the 0.12 …
- 12:40 AM Changeset  by
- 12:34 AM Ticket #7504 ('Cannot operate on a closed cursor' exception causes db to appear as ...) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to rjollos: > #5345 appears to be a duplicate. …
Jul 5, 2011:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #8670 (implement IWikiChangeListener.wiki_page_renamed) closed by
- duplicate: I kindly recommend reading the …
- 11:15 PM BadContent edited by
- 5:40 PM Ticket #8949 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'youngest_rev') created by
- Receiving the following error when conducting a source search after …
- 5:37 PM wgreen created by
- New user wgreen registered
- 9:43 AM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- CalendarPopUpPlugin is deprecated. (diff)
- 7:35 AM Ticket #8948 (Add help content to the WikiMacros page) created by
- Here is what is shown on the WikiMacros page for the …
- 7:25 AM Ticket #8947 (Group tickets with milestones) created by
- Is there a way to group tickets under milestones? In the example …
- 7:09 AM Ticket #8946 (Text below table is indented) created by
- When there is text below the table, it is indented (shifted to the …
- 1:05 AM Ticket #8945 (extra permissions not considered when assigned via group) created by
- I created multiple ticket types having different workflows assigned. …
Jul 4, 2011:
- 8:20 PM Ticket #8944 (Problem with cyrillic file name. (UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec ...) created by
- After commit in GIT repositiories file with cyrillic characters in …
- 8:07 PM Ticket #8943 (Radio buttons wrap to two rows on Firefox 5 / IE 9) created by
- Here is what I see with Firefox 5 and IE 9: …
- 3:36 PM Charger created by
- New user Charger registered
- 1:35 PM Ticket #8942 (Does not do anything) created by
- Hi there, I put the collapsibleplugin start and end command in a …
- 1:33 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- ultimately transform components section into table, rearrange other … (diff)
Jul 3, 2011:
- 10:43 PM Ticket #8941 (Indented Tickets) created by
- Hello, is it possible to have intented Tickets similar like …
- 10:33 PM BadContent edited by
- 2:54 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Add Dutch and Italian translations.
Dutch by Pander and Italian translations by Roberto Longobardi,
both have been contributed via Transifex. Thanks to both of you.
- 2:25 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update all translations to state on Transifex.
- 12:44 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update Russian translations.
This has been contributed again by Dmitri Bogomolov. Now only 2 msgids
are left - great, thank you very much.
- 12:29 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Rename relevant div attribute of verify_email.html.
Otherwise new CSS style for login page would unintentional apply there too.
- 12:19 AM Changeset  by
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
Jul 2, 2011:
- 4:16 PM Changeset  by
This has been reported by Mario Wehr, thanks. Yet I preferred to fix the
attempted variable rename according to initial intention - the other way round.
- 3:04 PM Ticket #8939 ([patch] Fix for "mgr" not found error in http.py) created by
- Hi, Attached you will find a fix for a small bug in http.py […] …
Jul 1, 2011:
- 9:53 PM matt_sable created by
- New user matt_sable registered
- 9:50 AM Ticket #6351 (TicketImport 0.7c import for Agilo fails) closed by
- wontfix: Agilo has its own tickets import functionality, the reason is that …
- 1:23 AM Changeset  by
Jun 30, 2011:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to voithos for testing and reporting back.
- 10:12 PM Ticket #8938 ([PATCH] Replace Sha module with Hashlib) created by
- In python 2.6 Sha is deprecated, and you get the warning […] …
- 12:53 PM BadContent edited by
- Go away. (diff)
- 9:09 AM Ticket #8937 (When i paste the changesets from multiple repos , it only creates a ...) created by
- When i paste the changesets from multiple repos , it only creates a …
Jun 29, 2011:
- 11:41 PM Ticket #8936 (Cannot delete user using AccountModule from web_ui) created by
- Running trac 0.12.2, with AccountManagerPlugin 0.3dev-r10371. When …
- 11:11 PM voithos created by
- New user voithos registered
- 6:49 PM Ticket #8935 (How To Make it Work) created by
- How do we enable this plugin and where is the link to the dependency? …
- 4:30 PM Ticket #8914 (TypeError: execv() argument 1 must be encoded string without NULL ...) closed by
- fixed: I have installed some updates in squeeze - but nothing else (not …
- 2:35 PM Ticket #8844 («No changeset HEAD in the repository») reopened by
- Could you please explain your solution? I have the same problem here, …
- 11:36 AM Ticket #8934 (CC fields are not being updated by the script) created by
- The RenameUsersScript does not update CC fields. I did this manually …
- 11:18 AM sonicgrace143 created by
- New user sonicgrace143 registered