Aug 26, 2011:
- 9:13 PM Ticket #9126 (Allow components to be disabled.) created by
- I'd like the ability to disable components. It can be a column on the …
- 1:41 PM Changeset  by
Fixed KeyError: 'tracworkflowadmin\\locale' problem without Babel on Windows (refs #9122).
- 1:37 PM RoadmapPlugin edited by
- 1:21 PM BudgetingPlugin edited by
- 4:01 AM Ticket #9125 (Warning: Failed write operation: cannot import name client) created by
- The plugin fails when trying to create a new folder with the error: …
- 3:28 AM Ticket #8723 (How to avoid text appearing as an icon?) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for reporting back. Glad it is working well for you!
- 12:58 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- announce maintenance release 0.3.2 (diff)
- 12:50 AM Tickets #9051,9091,9092,9093,9095,9108 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Publish maintenance release 0.3.2, …
- 12:50 AM Changeset  by
This is an update for current stable at 0.3.1 with a number of fixes
for issues reported within the last weeks.
While they will go into acct_mgr-0.4 too, current code isn't ready for release
yet and will introduce a number of backwards-incompatible changes. So don't
hurry for acct_mgr-0.4 right now.
Just noticed what I'd call a bug in signatures.py and removed unreasonable
dependency on identical absolute path for successful check.
Looks like nobody else tried this by now, right? Hey folks!
Aug 25, 2011:
- 9:42 PM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- Rewriting the last contributions to make it clearer. (diff)
- 8:46 PM XtinaS created by
- New user XtinaS registered
- 3:15 PM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- ok I found the URI, so I updated the text so it's cristal clear (diff)
- 3:12 PM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- The text refers to an URI to list accessible methods, but doesn't … (diff)
- 2:39 PM Ticket #9124 (Macro failed with "strftime() argument 1 must be str, not unicode") created by
- with today's official plugin version: […]
- 2:12 PM Ticket #9123 (Allow custom columns in table next to Gantt chart) created by
- It would be nice to be able to include Trac-specific columns in the …
- 2:06 PM Ticket #8299 (parentheses in milestone name confuse plugin macros, they show empty ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) EstimationToolsPlugin: Milestone names with '(' or ')' in …
- 2:06 PM Changeset  by
- 1:55 PM falkb created by
- New user falkb registered
- 8:20 AM Ticket #9122 (KeyError: 'tracworkflowadmin\\locale') created by
- Hi, After I installed this plugin as described (using easy_install), …
- 5:28 AM SimpleMultiProjectPlugin created by
- New hack SimpleMultiProjectPlugin, created by crossroad
- 5:28 AM Changeset  by
Aug 24, 2011:
- 11:44 PM Ticket #9121 (Installs with no error but can't be seen in plugins panel) created by
- I have downloaded the source and compiled in Python 2.7 I then tried …
- 6:38 PM Changeset  by
improve display of outdated pages
- 6:25 PM Ticket #9120 (Automatic Population of Drop Down Lists) created by
- I'm really hoping this isn't a duplicate. I searched on it a few ways …
- 6:11 PM jcleaves created by
- New user jcleaves registered
- 12:33 PM Ticket #9119 (setup with python setup.py failes) created by
- attempt to setup with python setup.py with the following result …
- 7:26 AM TocMacro edited by
Aug 23, 2011:
- 5:44 PM Ticket #9118 (DOWNLOAD_DELETE permission) created by
- It would be great to add permission DOWNLOADS_DELETE and an ability to …
Aug 22, 2011:
- 7:45 PM Ticket #9107 (Error when building the egg file) closed by
- fixed: Thanks guys it worked! Modified the file, build the egg again, …
- 11:13 AM Ticket #9117 (the items in custom field or trac default field disappear when it is ...) created by
- This plugin just effects the item in custom field，I think it is better …
Aug 21, 2011:
- 4:04 PM Ticket #9096 (Create ticket using XML-RPC, returns "unsupported operand type(s) for ...) closed by
- worksforme: I've added a test case with your input, and in the functional (plain) …
- 4:00 PM Changeset  by
Aug 20, 2011:
- 8:12 PM Ticket #9116 (Permanently Add/Remove users from Timeline Display) created by
- I rarely care about timeline changes caused by Trac upgrades, which …
- 7:45 PM Ticket #9115 (ticket-custom Settings Need Documentation) created by
- It isn't clear what the settings under the ticket-custom setion in …
- 7:37 PM Ticket #9114 (Ease Configuration) created by
- A nice plugin. Configuration is somewhat painful, however, and not …
- 4:46 PM Changeset  by
There has been an exception in the rare case, that no user account had been
authenticated before. Nevertheless we take care for it, since the advise to
temporarily grant TRAC_ADMIN permission to anonymous users might be
considered kind of standard procedure for the initial setup these days.
- 1:19 PM Ticket #9113 (Can't edit summary field) created by
- This plugin almost rocks for me and my team! the only problem I have …
- 3:51 AM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8165: Applied patch from Dennis McRitchie. […]
- 3:51 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #8165: Applied patch from Dennis McRitchie.
- Now uses v0.12 RepositoryManager? to retrieve the list of repos associated with this project. When show_all_repos is false, only these repos will be displayed.
- Now requires v0.12 or later to install.
- Supports new read_only_display option so as to provide users a view into their svn permissions without letting them change the authz_file. This is necessary because of the race condition described by ticket #5664.
- Supports an input text box to supplement the drop-down list when adding members to groups or repos. Needed for situations where access is being given to users that are not users of the Trac project.
- Now sorts the lists of groups and repos in a case-insensitive manner. Helpful when the list is very long, and one forgets that there is a second list starting with lower-case letters.
- Now sorts the lists of group and repo members.
- Fixed bug where the *:/ repo was sometimes not displayed first.
- Defines the 2 supported options with defaults and description strings within the plugin. This allows them to be easily displayed and modified via the "trac.ini Editor" plugin or other similar tools, and avoids the need for editing trac.ini manually.
- Now displays this plugin under the Version Control section of the admin interface menu.
- Revved package version to 0.2
- 3:41 AM Changeset  by
Refs #8165: Creating a 0.12 branch.
- 3:41 AM SvnAuthzAdminPlugin edited by
- Refs #8165. (diff)
- 12:01 AM Ticket #9112 (AccountManager expects boolean, gets ldap object.) created by
- I've encountered an issue with the current version of Account manager. …
Aug 19, 2011:
- 11:57 PM ekthomson created by
- New user ekthomson registered
- 11:44 PM SqliteToPgScript edited by
- 9:06 PM Ticket #9109 (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable) closed by
- duplicate: You clearly have some trouble with attachments here. Please don't use …
- 8:15 PM Changeset  by
Ironically this code has been borrowed from Trac for backwards-compatibility
with Trac0.11, but Trac trunk dropped Python2.4 support after the Trac0.12
release. My fault, not to notice, but others didn't as well - since .
- 3:39 PM Ticket #9111 (if fields.start and fields.finish not set in trac.ini, use datetime of ...) created by
- This way, if we don't schedule tickets, we could use this Gantt chart …
- 3:24 PM Ticket #9110 (Email Notifications Plugin for FullBlogPlugin... where is it?) created by
- The Wiki page for the AnnouncerPlugin/PluginSupport/FullBlogPlugin …
- 3:12 PM GaryParr created by
- New user GaryParr registered
- 3:10 PM Changeset  by
Field descriptions can be highlighted differently via css for textareas.
- 3:07 PM Changeset  by
Added the possibility to sort by name and by due in ascending and descending order
- 2:53 PM Changeset  by
Default values for new budgeting row added (active user, etc.).
- 2:53 PM Ticket #9109 (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable) created by
- I installed Trac 0.12.2, installed TracAccountManager 0.3.1 (using …
- 2:24 PM Ticket #9108 (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable) created by
- I installed Trac 0.12.2, installed TracAccountManager 0.3.1 (using …