Sep 6, 2011:
- 5:51 PM Ticket #9152 (Ticket owner name should be displayed on sticky tickets) created by
- Shall we not be able to amend what do we need to see on StickyTickets? …
- 11:53 AM Changeset  by
core patch for 0.12.1
- 11:22 AM BookmarkPlugin edited by
- 11:21 AM WikiCreateTicketPlugin edited by
- 11:11 AM Ticket #9150 (AttributeError happens with deleting a wiki page or a version of wiki page) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Adds wiki_page_deleted, wiki_page_version_deleted and …
- 11:11 AM Changeset  by
Adds wiki_page_deleted, wiki_page_version_deleted and wiki_page_renamed. AttributeError happens when deleting a wiki page without these methods (fixed #9150).
- 4:11 AM Ticket #9150 (AttributeError happens with deleting a wiki page or a version of wiki page) created by
- […] I think WikiCreateTicket module should have the following …
- 1:14 AM Changeset  by
Refactoring of SortedReportRenderer to intended place at the drop-in directory /renderer.
The new renderer is called ReportRenderer. It can be called like the following example:
The new parameter showdescription creates a row spanned over the complete table width (colspan) containing the description of the referenced ticket. This can be used to for creating overviews of ticket contents.
Sep 5, 2011:
- 9:17 AM Ticket #9115 (ticket-custom Settings Need Documentation) closed by
- fixed: Hi Paul 'Ticket-custom' is a trac built in feature that I use for the …
- 1:34 AM Changeset  by
This is a modified version of code originally contributed by Itamar Ostricher.
I felt like improving usability by replacing the input field for old tag(s)
with a select box containing all currently defined tags, where even multiple
selection and tag mass deletion is possible now.
Thank you for your truely inspiring work, Itamar.
- 1:30 AM Changeset  by
This is an API change.
It looks tiny, still any Component implementing ITagProvider should
be updated to fully support new capabilities. This is sensible at least,
if its realm knows about tag changes like Trac tickets does, where we use
the keywords field, that has changes recorded like other ticket fields
in Trac db table ticket_change.
Sep 4, 2011:
Sep 3, 2011:
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
Code threw an AttributeError: username exception when attempting to change
tags on tickets. Couldn't find another occurance of req.username in any
other plugin nor in Trac core itself.
Turns out this flaw has been specific to the 0.6 release introduced by the
first development code in changeset  back in 2008 - wow. I stumbled
upon this when attempting to implement tag mass replacement - a lucky catch.
Lucky again for finding get_reporter_id, that has been avaiable since
earliest days - 2004, and it works very well.
- 2:20 PM Ticket #9149 (Adding tags causes the wiki page content to not save) created by
- Some of our users reported trac wiki pages not getting saved when using …
- 1:24 PM Changeset  by
Interface class declarations in Trac (and plugins) are always defined
without adding self to the template methods. It has no real functional
meaning, other than established practice to specify the essence of the API
without implementation details + prevent that someone by accident makes an
instance of the Interface class and tries to call it (if so it should fail).
- 11:31 AM Changeset  by
Sep 2, 2011:
- 7:22 PM back50 created by
- New user back50 registered
- 7:02 PM Ticket #3408 ([Patch] Mastertickets does not create table) closed by
- fixed: I'm not sure why you think installing the code should create a database …
- 5:40 PM DvbCronRecordingPlugin edited by
- 0.4.16 multifeed now functional, new SqlAlchemy bridge 2.0, global *.po (diff)
- 4:53 PM Ticket #9148 (Please check also self defined permisstion, and not only TRAC_* permission) created by
- Hi, I just tried you very nice plugin. We have in our (trac_admin) …
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
Uses Environment.get_known_users() instead of accessing directly session table.
- 10:09 AM Ticket #9147 (Including reports in the Include Plugin) created by
- Please add a new source "report:" analogous to "wiki:", "?source:" etc.
- 10:03 AM Changeset  by
Fixed a problem that TypeError raises when no missing field.
- 8:04 AM TicketImportPlugin edited by
- 4:04 AM Ticket #9146 (Cannot install the plugin in Trac-0.11.8dev_r10236-py2.4) created by
Sep 1, 2011:
- 11:21 PM Changeset  by
This work is based on code contributed/tested by Itamar Ostricher and sika.
Had a hard time myself to understand the consequences of wiki rename in
Trac 0.12 i.e. for attachments, but now I favor this approach, even regarding
So I preferred reparent_resource_tags over rename_resource because the
former is what we actually do while the latter has already been done, when
IWikiChangeListener method wiki_page_renamed is triggered. Other details
regarding the latest patch by Itamar have been discussed in #9059 before.
- 9:19 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Denote recent maintenance release in changelogs.
- 9:10 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Nibbler for report as well as the suggested fix.
- 2:12 PM Ticket #9145 (no templates with Agilo) created by
- Hello, we are using the agilo-plugin. We can create and edit templates, …
- 1:25 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- clarified last change, it's only if you're on 0.11 (diff)
- 1:21 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- email_enabled should be smtp_enabled in announcer config section (diff)
- 6:04 AM Ticket #9144 (TracWysiwygPlugin tests to work on IE, and it failed) created by
- Error occurred running IE index.html TracwysiwygPlugin tests …
- 5:28 AM Ticket #9143 (ERROR: Macro TracJSGanttChart(milestone=Test) failed) created by
- I was installed jsgantt-plugin-0.9 based on trac-0.11,but i get some …
- 12:55 AM Changeset  by
This has been tested to fix both, the tags query command line exposed in
'tags' main page as well as ListTagged() macro calls with 2 or more
repetitions of the same resource realm.
Thanks - again to Itamar Ostricher - for test/report and proposed fix.
Aug 31, 2011:
- 10:07 PM Ticket #9023 ([PATCH] remove superflous error message about wiki_namespace) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TagsPlugin: Revert changeset  and apply the correct …
- 10:07 PM Changeset  by
Remove a superflous error message on Trac environment startup. Must have
been simply to much distracting my eyes. I didn't see this despite of
regular own tests. Thanks for nudging me.
- 7:27 PM Ticket #9023 ([PATCH] remove superflous error message about wiki_namespace) reopened by
- This still isn't fixed in …
- 4:14 PM Ticket #9135 (Spanish translation testmanagerForTracPlugin) closed by
- fixed: Added in 1.4.7.
- 3:42 PM Ticket #9142 (Show comments directly under blog entry in main view) created by
- In the main blog view, the small comment link/number is easy to overlook. …
- 3:22 PM EstimationToolsPlugin edited by
- 3:21 PM EstimationToolsPlugin edited by
- 3:20 PM EstimationToolsPlugin edited by
- 12:54 PM Ticket #9141 (Update installation 1.4.6 -> 1.4.7 not possible) created by
- Hello Roberto, the update installation 1.4.6 -> 1.4.7 failed !!! […] …
- 11:35 AM hawg created by
- New user hawg registered
- 11:07 AM SqliteToPgScript edited by
- add comments about 0.12 conversion (diff)
- 9:34 AM Ticket #9140 (TracNotification after svn commit) closed by
- worksforme: The trac:TracNotification generates notifications only when a ticket is …
- 8:27 AM Ticket #9140 (TracNotification after svn commit) created by
- Hello, When I do a commit related to a ticket I receive many …
- 8:21 AM quietman created by
- New user quietman registered
Aug 30, 2011:
- 6:40 PM Ticket #3051 (Recaptcha support for comments) closed by
- worksforme: Well, no chance of fixing this for 0.10 at this stage.... If you have …
- 5:40 PM BadContent edited by
- 12:30 PM Ticket #9139 (SvnServePasswordStore and case sensitivity) created by
- SvnServePasswordStore uses Configuration to read the passwd file which …
- 12:20 PM Nibbler created by
- New user Nibbler registered