Sep 18, 2011:
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
Administrators may configure tag realms to require explicite selection for
every new tags query by adding them to a new ListOption 'exclude_realms'
or 'listtagged_exclude_realms' for ListTagged macro calls respectively.
The original suggestion has been contributed by Itamar Ostricher, thank you.
These changes include an additional workaround to get the expected result,
even if you deselect all available realms. Otherwise this would have
neutralized your setting for these options.
- 3:39 PM Changeset  by
Despite of initial rumor this has never been a PostgreSQL compatibility issue.
Only usage of foreign keys in the db schema has made the bug more visible.
Thanks to Oliver for good suggestion and much patience while testing.
Sep 17, 2011:
- 11:38 PM Ticket #9185 (Allow for status change and owner change with a single action) closed by
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Refactor, harden and simplify tooltip creation.
Old code has proven to be quite weak in various aspects, especially tended
to break rendering of calendar or whole wiki page due to improper handling
of not so common content like images, tables or embedded forms, i.e. from
TracFormsPlugin, WikiFormsPlugin, or even from raw HTML markup.
From half a dozen attempts I conclude that a true HTML parser is required
for the task, and this particular one has been the simplest I've found.
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Add configurable check logic.
Recently I've been facing a particularly tricky demand regarding
WikiTicketCalendarMacro that led to this by no means finished approach on
a general purpose check framework for calendar macros.
The first check I've been using this new code with is special as it's based
on a SQL query to a TracFormsPlugin db table, assuming there is a TracForm
in every page defined by the wiki calendar, i.e. by means of a suitable
wiki page template.
I think of refactoring the currently 'embedded' checks like the basic one
for page existance and others for milestone and ticket create/due dates.
Expect more work in this area.
Sep 16, 2011:
- 7:56 PM Ticket #9186 (slanted text is cut off) created by
- On IE7, slanted text is cut off: The …
- 5:21 AM Ticket #9185 (Allow for status change and owner change with a single action) created by
- We're using a workflow similar to the …
- 4:42 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin edited by
Sep 15, 2011:
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
Fix date display format default.
Before this change the tool tip that popped up over tasks said that the
start and end dates were "undefined."
- 1:53 PM Ticket #9184 (Multiple parents for tickets) created by
- I have a situation where a task needs to be tracked against multiple …
- 1:10 PM JonHodgson created by
- New user JonHodgson registered
- 11:28 AM TicketNavPlugin edited by
- Added documentation of component CssTemplate (diff)
- 11:16 AM Changeset  by
added new Component CssTemplate; marked some Components (DisplayDate, HtmlContent) as deprecated and commented them, so they are not usable anymore
- 9:13 AM Ticket #9183 (Upgrade fails in trac 0.12 with Postgresql db) created by
- Trac version: 0.12.2 Database: psql (PostgreSQL) 8.4.8 …
- 7:41 AM Ticket #9182 (wysiwyg option for editing has disappeared after installing other plugins.) created by
- I installed the wysiwyg plugin for Trac 0.12.1 on OpenBSD 4.9 (being …
- 1:31 AM BadLinksPlugin created by
Sep 14, 2011:
- 9:22 PM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- 9:20 PM mister_pope created by
- New user mister_pope registered
- 7:11 PM Ticket #9181 (ValueError: too many values to unpack Trac 0.12.2) created by
- Doesn't work in Trac 0.12.2... click on CodeReview in main tab: […]
- 4:36 PM Ticket #9180 (ImportError: cannot import name find_element) created by
- Result of installing graphviz 0.13 in Trac 0.12.2 […]
- 2:45 PM Changeset  by
- 2:40 PM Changeset  by
Add file cache support / Font customizing.
- 9:07 AM Ticket #9122 (KeyError: 'tracworkflowadmin\\locale') closed by
- fixed: If you reproduce, you cloud reopen the issue. Thanks!
- 9:04 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin edited by
- Added TicketQuery macro (diff)
- 9:00 AM Ticket #9164 (Error on Windows) closed by
- fixed: I have confirmed the plugin works on Windows.
- 7:26 AM ghanshyam created by
- New user ghanshyam registered
- 5:24 AM FrancescaThomas created by
- New user FrancescaThomas registered
Sep 13, 2011:
- 6:13 PM Ticket #9179 (Hidden fields are lost for anonymous ticket creation) created by
- If ticket policy allows anonymous ticket creation and viewing, but not …
- 4:14 PM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- 4:08 PM Ticket #9178 (Can not login or register) created by
- Hi all, I've just installed trac 0.12 and accountmanager plugin, but i …[…]
- 12:04 PM Ticket #9177 (New opportunity for TracPadPlugin) created by
- Dear all, I'd like to rise again the TracPadPlugin idea of having a …
- 10:16 AM Ticket #9176 (Conflict with Ticket Validator Plugin) created by
- Hi, i've a TRAC 0.12 and i've installed your (great) plugin, it's ok and …
- 1:46 AM Ticket #9175 ([PATCH] BackLinksMenuMacro was not working on TRAC 0.12.x) created by
- Fairly new TRAC 0.12 install. Although I was able to get …
- 12:58 AM mizraith created by
- New user mizraith registered
Sep 12, 2011:
- 7:32 PM Ticket #9174 (Option to put PageTitle at top of pdf for wikitopdf single page) created by
- It'd be really nice to have an option to add the page title to the TOP of …
- 4:47 PM Ticket #9040 (Query Screen > Errors in aggregation) closed by
- fixed: (In ) better hour totaler on /query screen fix #9040
- 4:47 PM Changeset  by
better hour totaler on /query screen fix #9040
- 4:33 PM Ticket #8812 (Images of formulas look shoddy when opened with gimp) closed by
- fixed: That does the trick, although I do not see any change in size of the …
- 3:08 PM Changeset  by
Uses self.env.abs_href instead of req.abs_href to retrieve [trac] base_url in trac.ini.
- 1:29 PM WikiFormsPlugin edited by
- 1:13 PM Changeset  by
added feature to send emails when forms are updated
- 11:18 AM Ticket #9173 (Update of trac.ini occurs frequently when an order of the custom-made ...) created by
- Update of trac.ini occurs only the number of a customfield when an order …
- 7:22 AM hagikura created by
- New user hagikura registered
- 2:14 AM Ticket #9172 ([Patch] Change password) created by
- Hi lruiz, I've come across your plugin while looking for LDAP support in …
Sep 11, 2011:
- 7:50 PM yixiaotian created by
- New user yixiaotian registered
- 4:43 PM Ticket #9171 (Request for actions (maintainership status unknown)) created by
- I've found this plugin indispensable since my early Trac user days. While …
- 2:00 AM Ticket #8855 (TypeError: CreateProcess() argument 2 must be string without null bytes or ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe this is fixed in the 0.4 release of the plugin.
- 1:59 AM Ticket #8557 (Page is nor rendering: AttributeError: 'TracMathPlugin' object has no ...) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed in the 0.4 release.
- 1:58 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 1:55 AM Ticket #9066 (TypeError: execv() argument 1 must be encoded string without NULL bytes, ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe this has been fixed in version 0.4 of the plugin.
- 1:16 AM Changeset  by
the functionality of the renderer "tableticketperuserday" (or "tableticketsperday") was extended
- it is now possible to use your own rows within the table, the following parameters are used now:
- rowtype: specifies the attribute that should be listed in the rows, e.g., rowtype=component
- rows: specifies the values that should be listed in the rows
- is is now possible to include a statistics about the tickets shown in the cell
- statistics: one can list the attributes that should be summed up, separated by "/", e.g., statistics=storypoints/elapsed_time
- currently only integer values are supported, they are summed up
- the functionality will be extended in the future
- because of the changed functionality the renderer was renamed to "tableticketsperday"
- backwand compatiblity was ensured for all changes
workaround for renderer "ticketlist":
- therefore, the inital sorting was deactivated when using the "showdescription" parameter
- 12:45 AM Changeset  by